Places to high alch

mario_sunny

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mario Sunny!

Anyways....on topic

I know you used to be able to alch while sitting in your house..but hmmmm i think it would be cool to alch at the world 16 air alter...Its is still 16 isnt it?

Cant think of anymore...

~Genoraven

Haha raven I remember seeing you at the water obelisk... good times. World 16 is a place I never thought of(you should avoid the black clothing though :P ), good suggestion.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Catherby farming. Close to bank and you can grow your highest level herbs, limpys, and watermelons without worrying about them dying.

Edit:

Oh, and if you want a lot of randoms for some reason, alch inside the fence around the anvils in the blast furnace. It's hard to alch 20 items without one.

IM NOT SURE WHY...

but alot of people i know like to come alch at abyssal demons...only seem to do it when im there however... :roll: prolly waiting for me to flip out when i get a decent drop and go to post it on my blog and hope that i forget to pick it up right away :XD:

I do that for people who forget half keys and/or die.

I've gotten 6 half keys but i give back, i couldn't live with scamming someone.

jakerules13badder1mi.gif

Amazed no one said C Wars yet... I see a lot of people alch there all the time... They'd better be careful not to fall off the edge :shame:

Did you not see that in my first post? :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Ive seen ppl alching at world 132 yanille for some reason.

World 2 heros rocks I used to go to.

Also catherby dock general store often has a large supply of maple longs to buy then alch for profit if your desparate for something to alch and have nothing. Just buy a load alch then repeat :)

limdog.png

I usually alch at the Catherby farming patch when I am farming. Makes the time pass quicker. ::'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Iv'e seen topics like this before, and my answer is always the same.

@ The Freaky Forrester.

No randoms there, but you have to get lucky enought to end up there while alching.

sicktipitsighg3.gif

Oct 28, 2008: 82nd to reach 2376 total

Ive seen ppl alching at world 132 yanille for some reason.

World 2 heros rocks I used to go to.

Also catherby dock general store often has a large supply of maple longs to buy then alch for profit if your desparate for something to alch and have nothing. Just buy a load alch then repeat :)

Really makes no sence when you could easily buy yew longs and make a greater profit. :|

dangsig.png

I usually go to the troll stronghold via the tele, on top of that mountain you appear on, solitude, sweet solitude. Easier to alch when you dont have to stop every 15 seconds and answer some nubs question.

I guess like minds think alike, i've gone there a few times and seen 3 of the top 20 players in that spot, alching away. Now I know why :)

<3:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I usually High-alch my things somewhere where I can get something else out of it...

I alch at the Gem stall, Rune stall, or Blood chest (When I have a lot of time on my hands....)

Works for me.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png