*gag* some skills I just can't get used to training..

lordkrohn1626

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firemaking and fletching i've never quite seen the appeal of. Point click to the point of boredom really, but again I do want to raise them simply so that they look nice. But they hold no real desire in my heart.

:o

Traitor!

Firemaking is easily the fastest, easiest and cheapest 99 out there... Hence level 96 ;)

I love all skills but refuse to train Construction any further.

May be true, but is also interminably boring for me :P The sexy cape would be the only motivation for me.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I can't train farming or runecrafting. Get bored to easily. Both are nice skills (i like nearly all skills) but i find it very hard to train.

I quite like training agility and hunter :)

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

I find all skills normally boring to train. I can never allow myself to focus solely on the one thing untill I reach a level. I have to stagger it. I think 'ok, plant these few seeds, then I can go cut a few yews, fletch em, string em and high alch em. Then I can thieve some more seeds.' I can never just focus on the one thing. Runecrafting is my eternal nightmare, as I never seem to have enough Natures, yet nor can I be afford to buy them or be bothered to make them.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

i do not like runecrafting, and i doubt i ever will. its been lvl 25 for two years and it will probably be like that for a loooooong time.

hunting, no thanks. i really dont like chasing butterflies and small furry animals when i could be fishing <3:

another thing: construction. id rather spend my money on cooking or items than a house. i use my house as a way to teleport when i charge my glories.

16574381pm8.png

I once enjoyed mining, smithing, woodcutting, runecrafting, have never enjoyed fletching or range...I'll prob enjoy mage again when I can high alch...everything else is good

sag2k.pngblackdragonanim.gif

usually logged on,private may be on friends.

They call me...Noob!

I'm level 63 and all of my stat are atleast 20. My farming is 20 and herblore and con is 21 bla bla bla...

It scares me when I say "Hunter/Farming/Construction Levels?" and a level 103 says "1" or "12".

Yup. I like all skillz =;

tifsbti6oi.gif

i really hate agility.

Mainly because you can't multi task whilst doing it. If i am training agility i can't browse these forums i have to pay attention to what i'm doing. Maybe i woudn't mind paying attention as much if it was more fun than running around in circles :roll:

yeah thats my biggest issue with it also :P

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I love thieving. I love hunter. I like agility. I like herblore. I can't see why others don't.

I liked thieving a lot more the way it was done in classic. Your combat stats actually affected how well you thieved, and you got almost 400 gp every time you pickpocketed a paladin. And it was actually worth something back then.

Hunter, I got from 53 to 71 in under 2 days. When the reward is stackable, you can literally stay there forever.

Agility is boring, but at least it has an effect in ANYTHING you do.

Farming can be done while doing anything else. But I wish there were more patches.

Herblore, as an extremely varied skill, is easy and cheap, if you collect herbs yourself and just buy seconds and vials, it's nice and easy, and you can profit, as well.

Edit: Personally, I don't like training prayer, construction, or fletching.

Hehe, i feel quite the same. Just got 70 hunter, it was easy.

Flethcing on the other hand, was very boring imo. And from 1-70 you wont make any big profits... Actualy, when flethcing yews, you dont make that much profit either...

Farming, herblore, magic and a few other ftw :D

for me its range i hate it the most...once i got a lvl 3 clue scroll from a greater...a 50 range requirment...i haven't done it yet...its still quiet new... :wall: :wall:

for me its range i hate it the most...once i got a lvl 3 clue scroll from a greater...a 50 range requirment...i haven't done it yet...its still quiet new... :wall: :wall:

ya I'll never understand the attraction to range, i hit things one to 3 times, they die, or i can pluck a bow for 2-3 mins and get same kill, hmmmm the only thing range is good for, IMHO is getting the lava cape, and maybe the 3 kings.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Farming, im english therefore i can just walk into a field and farm irl, i can't go and slash someones head of eh?

I dont like hunting, construction, farming. slayer is a bit annoying too. I quit runecrafting the day the abyss came out :S i enjoyed the nature altar but i'd feel an idiot doing it that way when people are much quicker, i was in the top 3000 before. I hate the abyss because i dont want to lose any glory's.

Oh and i dont like mining either, its why im not on the high scores for it :P

farming is the most boring skill ever made, sure its profitable, but also very very boring....
farming is the best skill ever made, its fun like hell too, if u do it rite

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010