At what level does f2p become obsolete?

grodusking

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P and still haven't gotten bored, i keep setting new goals and try hard to get to them. Right now getting my crafting to 60, then runecrafting to 50, then...i haven't planned that far yet, but its still fun :D .

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

For me the answer would be at no point.

It's all about setting goals for me, I enjoy accomplishing them.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

As said, it depends on the person. For someone who enjoys various events and pking you could last a long time. But for most people that like training their skills reasonably fast... probably in the mid 80's and 800+ skill level.

High-level F2P training spots are really few and far between. It's a rare F2Per that goes over 100, much less 110. I don't think I've even met a F2P-only 126.

When all your friends in RS kick you off their friends list. That is when it becomes boring, repetitive, etc.

If you think about it, what makes up a lot of RS involves other people. (Even leveling skills, you do it to brag, make money to brag or..)

Depends,

If you set goals and are determined on reaching them, then the game could be endless. But if you just play as a hobby or something to do, then the game would start getting samey once your stats have reach 80+, you've completed all the quests. Which anyone could complete from level 50 combat.

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

When you get better than most P2P'ers

That is 110% accurate. Then when you get members, your are automatically thought of as a long-time member, lol. :roll:

I s'pose you'd know huh pure <3:

Long time no see hehe

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I'm at 96 combat and got bored of f2p a few months ago and quit.

Well, thats until I logged in 5 mins ago. :-w

Then I found my inventory clogged with arrows/rings and other junk. Go to bank, nope, it's full. Guess I'll try to sell it. Go to official forums, nope, no hits for my search. What the heck, forget the trouble.

*Hits the logout button*

The littlest things bother me. :P

Since my 83/83/60 stats make me suck at PKing (and I don't have any so called skills XD), I can't really find anything fun to do. Maybe it's because everything I think of doing is so repetitive.

Any ideas? \'

Or maybe I'll just break my 5-year-oath of not spending cash on net-games..

RsN: Arcade

im been f2p playin on and off for a couple years...

every time i came back i went and leveled up skills so i could do quests

most recently i came back to finish my last f2p quest, dragon slayer, and trained my butt off for it....

then i completed it, and hit a lull...

but reading tip.it's blogs and goals sections helped keep me motivated to keep going to get higher skills...

cb lvl 60, total level 704

Level 3. Escape the population of beggars, scammers, and various other nuisances while you are still young!

There's no way to escape them, it's like a plague. There's plenty of beggars and scammers in p2p as well as f2p. As many people have said, whenever you get tired/bored. F2p is a good way to test your patience.

tifsbti6oi.gif