Wii: Warioware: Smooth Moves

How2PK

It's a Wii, Wario!

358t4j7.jpg

Smooth moves is the latest part in the party game series Warioware, and the first one that has been released on Wii.

I'm sure most of you get what it's about. You're playing all kind of mini games, and you use your 'form baton' to play them. When you've completed the 'story' mode you can start playing multiplayer.

So, anybody got this game yet? I bought it a couple of days ago. And it's amazing! It's so much fun, and you've got to do all these crazy stuff! And it fully uses the Wii-mote! I mean, I was standing in my room, hullaing! How crazy is that! :D Or having the mote on my nose as I were an elephant! And then there's the great commentary when they're explaining new moves, hilarious!

Tonight I'm having some friends over, and we're going to play! They never gamed, so I wonder how it's gonna work out! Can't wait to start, that's for sure!

So, any other experiences with the game? I'd say it's an absolute must have so far!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

One of my friends has it. I had never grinned so much whilst playing a game ever. It is the perfect party game.

I love how serious the 'form baton' instructions are, I love how silly yet intuitive the microgames are but most of all I love how they are just such surprises. It is indeed a must have if you've got a Wii.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

The wii has ever really interested me to be honest, even tho iv seen loads of adverts...yer some of the games look fun, but some isnt alot, some of my friends have brought the wii back to the shop as its either broken or they didnt enjoy it...

Iv never had the chance to play it myself, so I cant comment on my behalf.

Is it really as good as you say it is?

harrester1.gif

harrester1.png

harrester1.png

The wii has ever really interested me to be honest, even tho iv seen loads of adverts...yer some of the games look fun, but some isnt alot, some of my friends have brought the wii back to the shop as its either broken or they didnt enjoy it...

That's strange. Hard to judge a console and it's fun when it's barely released. :) I haven't had any customers back either, including myself. Working perfectly fine, ah well, exceptions rules etc. :) But anyway, hardly the topic. :P

Yes, it is that much fun. :) Friends coming over in a few mins, so! Gonna see how it's going to work out. Rick, you already played it?

Augsback, my cover is yellow! :D To dig up some cliche line. Never judge a book by its cover.

21o4pav.jpg

How would you rate its lastability? I'm considering buying it and love Wario Ware games, but I might just rent it if you can go through it in a few hours. I know it's good to have as a multiplayer game, but wii sports works fine for playing with friends.

its awesome i love it :D the forms of the form baton makes me laugh, its hilarious. and its so silly its cool.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

How would you rate its lastability? I'm considering buying it and love Wario Ware games, but I might just rent it if you can go through it in a few hours. I know it's good to have as a multiplayer game, but wii sports works fine for playing with friends.

Just what I was thinking. I mean, how many "party" games does one need?

Of course I haven't played it enough yet to get bored of it. I think for single player it gets old pretty quick, although you've got some cool mini-games like the one with the ping pong thing in the tower and so. But that's hardly stuff you'll put your wii on for every day. It's the multiplayer mode where it's at. It really is funny, it would make the biggest cynic laugh. And a great plus for me is that you can play the multiplayer up to twelve people using one controler. Whereas with Wii sports you can only go up to four, and you'd need four controlers.

Hah, Yoda, thanks! Didn't notice it at all!

21o4pav.jpg