Ah! The maps are alive! (Live Maps) ~ 182+ Supporters!

None2None

This is not World of Warcraft.

No, it ain't. But live events like with what Matrix Online used to have would be kind of nice. :wink:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you that say oh, the moving rocks and trees would make life too hard... shut up and play. I like challenges, that is why we play games, and its realistic. OH I"M SO SORRY YOUR CLICK FINGER WOULD HURT MORE!!! Get over it, get some exercise outside sometime too.

I speak it like it is, I'm not sorry if I insulted you, its a game.

My favorite smiley :wall: :wall: :wall:

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

moving mining rocks and rockslides would require a big change to mining. It would be a lot better but would be a very big change. What would have to happen is that there wouldn't be mining rocks, there just be mines, and the walls and floors of the mines could be mined. Over a long period of time, or do to a rockslide, the mine would grow, and different tunnels would develop. The change would have to take into account where players have been mining, and Jagex has never done anything like that before. Ive seen another suggestion where miners would have to prospect more and would get experience for prospecting. I think that would work well with this idea. It would be a lot more realistic, and long time players would be able to watch the mines change, which would make mining more interesting. The biggest mines could even have underground cities added to them.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg[r]

omg i support this in too many ways

but a few things

the war- there is ssooo much that wud b going on at once in this... preping, armoring w/e. the way you say you want things to be realistic, runescape wud hav 2 become one large group of villages you hav 2 pick one and do all the silly support ur city thihngs. if ever made, this would hav to be in like rs 3 and would honestly take years to set up till it's equal to what we have now. Wonderful dream, but you cud make a whole game off of it, and people have i think :)

mining: reasonable, but mining is like soo slow already if ore places were shifting then the possible rate of miing would have to chang with it... and omg banker on a cart ^_^ its life boys, and you could spend months thinking of all the ways people would want changed 2 make it fair

rock slide: no quarrels the nubis deserve it ^_^ tho late pkers will b panicky just a bit. not 2 be crude, but what if you have to fight your way out, sinc randoms are a way to dispel macros???

siggyd brilliant

Mining: reasonable, but mining is like soo slow already if ore places were shifting then the possible rate of miing would have to chang with it... and omg banker on a cart ^_^ its life boys, and you could spend months thinking of all the ways people would want changed 2 make it fair

Agreed.

This will make mining alot slower.

Not a good point.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

Kingdoms and Knighthood's at War: I like the idea of making RuneScape a bit more aligned with the middle ages. Maybe we can put a little history information into people's heads. I realize that RuneScape was most likely not intended to be historically accurate at all, but I actually have benefitted from the game. (In science last year, we were asked what two metals made bronze. I thought to myself, 'I know this: tin and copper!' I never knew that RuneScape could help me at all in school.)

Fluxuating Prices: I like this idea, too. It could make the game a bit more challenging. Players would need to wait to sell items at a good price in the stores. It could also get them into trading with other players. I like the idea of having a more realistic RuneScape in some aspects. (I wouldn't want to have guards throw me in jail for killing a man though!)

Roaming Animals/Monsters: Hmm... It could also be like a you-come-to-me type of thing. Lol. Forget that. I like it. That's all I need to say.

Moving Mining Rocks and Trees: I'm not sure about this one. Maybe every time an ore is mined from the rock, the rock gets a little smaller. After a while, it will be completely gone or diminished. All the while, another rock is building up in a different location. You can mine the rock as it's building up, but it'll just diminish faster. (I don't know. I'm just throwing some things out there for ya.)

Rockslides: I love the rockslides idea. Enough said.

kinda like the way limestone is today?

My Goal Signature

I'll give some suggestions for changes.

Idea:

Kingdoms and Knighthoods at war:

This can be considered.

If jagex is going to make this, the whole map might change.

The route to fight between White Knight Castle and Black Knights Fortress.

The route to fight between Falador and Varrock.

The route to fight between 3 Gods (I don't know their story but if their all not allied to each other than 3 Gods will fight each other).

The point is there will be warrior's, ranger's and mage's so in this route all monsters will be agressive.

If those who don't wish to die don't go near war.

To start joining the war, player needs to talk to the King/God.

Fluctuating Prices:

This will not work.

No one is buying items from shops.

The prices are much lower buying from players.

Roaming Animals and Monsters:

As player's play long enough, they should know where each type of monsters are located.

There's no point making monsters running all about runescape.

Yet I feel that animals and monsters are running way to far that they should.

All caged animals should not run out of their cages even though the gate/door is opened.

It's already very hard to train because they run too far away which they shouldn't.

If they are made running further then there's no point training combat anymore.

Moving Rocks and Trees:

This will end up making woodcutting and mining alot more difficult.

No matter what jagex can never stop botters.

If random event does help then there will no longer have botters by now.

Rockslide:

This will only waste miners time.

FTP player.

Goal:

Does that mean if no one buys from that particular shop for some time.

The shop prices will be lowered up to 20%?

The same way goes for buying and selling?

FTP player.

Goal: