~Fury's and glories, and buyers oh my!~

woodcutter12

Amulet of Fury...and glories really are not "almost as good as a glory," either. Sure...the attack bonus is the same, but you get 3 more strength bonus, 2 more prayer, AND its defense is a whopping 12 more in everything...which helps...a lot.

Glories are used for teleportation. I've got 25 of them I use until they all run out of charges, and recharge. Typically, I don't have to recharge more than once every week or two, depending on what I've been using them for.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh...fury is worthless to me, Mine is covered in dust in the bank, never wear it. Why? I always wear my strength ammy, as I like hitting high, and it goes nicely with my berserker ring. I think they called the fury the wrong name...it should have a defense type name as that is all it's good for, and I dont need defense.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

i have tried the fury route... :roll:

i prefer having the built in tele of a glory. i have walked across half of rs too many times on ancients or lunars :oops: the home tele has helped.

arkwelded.png

semi-retired as i am the lastest victim of computer crack!

AKA... World of Warcraft

Back when I was merchanting full time, I had a fury with me for about a month that I used. I found that it there was a marked improvement of glory, (it got me to hit one higher with my whip) but it wasn't good enough to warrant the extra millions you pay for it. Hopefully, in time, it'll come down in price as more people reach the crafting level required to make one.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

Back in the time I had enough chaos mostly gathered from barrows, sold them for tokkuls and bought onyx which I traded for fury which I have had since then and which I always use when meleeing. Glories I use for teleportation in various situations.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Fury all the way. Why?

When im doing barrows, I am using veracs, and using pray, when the fury's extra 2 prayer bonus comes in hand. Also, it has slihtly better strength bonus, which cant be bad. In the tunnels, im not using pray, and im in need of armor. Even small armor bonus helps.

When im doing aberrant-hunting, fury gives nice prayer bonus. Or magic defence if im using karil's.

When im doing dagannoth hunting, the small extra defence and prayer bonus can save my life.

When im not doing any of these, im on my pure \'

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

i use fury, tho i have glory for kqing/ teles. i highly recomend getting a fury if u can afford it, atho only if you dont have to sell stuff for it. i love furys look/stats... :thumbsup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

i use fury, tho i have glory for kqing/ teles. i highly recomend getting a fury if u can afford it, atho only if you dont have to sell stuff for it. i love furys look/stats... :thumbsup:

I wish i could afford 1, i like the look of it =D> but glory it is for moi :oops:

118 combat

99 construction, hunter, firemaking,woodcutting, cooking

,fletching

Sara Drops:1x hilt 1x SS

Arma Drops:1x Hilt

Rex Drops:7x D axe 3x Beserker ring 2x Warrior ring

Dragon Drops:1x Chain