~Fury's and glories, and buyers oh my!~

woodcutter12

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glory because its 10 times cheaper than a fury :lol:

Closer to one hundred times cheaper, actually.

I own a fury because I can? I bought it a while back and if anything it's risen in value by about 100k. If I can afford to buy an ownage item, and sell it back at no loss if needs be, then surely it's only logical to buy one? :)

....:::Datasi:::.... ....:::99 Magic:::.... ....:::99 Thieving:::....

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3741/picture15jm6.jpg[/img:c156a

If I could get my hands on a fury, I'd probably wear it, but I don't know if I'd abandon the glory. It's teleport is very useful to get to places and you can always recharge the teleports. Because of that, I might just bring one with me so I have an easy escape in case I get lost or I'm in danger (although ectophial would be good if I finished that quest :-k )

Glory simply because I can't afford a fury at the moment. It's on my list of things to do down the line. First on that list is 99 attack (10.1m xp), then 99 fletching, THEN fury, zerker, and d chain + legs.

If I had a fury, I'd use it whenever I was training combat skills or playing combat minigames; and glory while skilling. Glory has teles, and that is more useful for skilling than the extra +12 defense, +2 str, and whatever the extra prayer is.

wow, seems a lot of people use glories for teleportation then bonus's :shock: ( which i thought would happen)

Keep posts coming <3:

118 combat

99 construction, hunter, firemaking,woodcutting, cooking

,fletching

Sara Drops:1x hilt 1x SS

Arma Drops:1x Hilt

Rex Drops:7x D axe 3x Beserker ring 2x Warrior ring

Dragon Drops:1x Chain

I use a fury for combat...(and anything else i use glories.)

You may still ask why however after most of the other peoples posts on this thread...so ill tell you.

I primarly only train my combat stats up by doing slayer tasks which generally consist of at most around 200 of any given monster, of which i tend to be rather picky (using lunar magics) and switch tasks often if i know its a task i most likely will not be able to do in 1 trip.

With a decent Defence lvl, rather offence based armor (fury, fire cape, barrows gloves, black mask, and rune defender) along with a super set i usually fly through my tasks and usually kill most monsters before the damage racks up.

But i usually pack a glory along with my monkfish for teleing after i complete my task :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Fury is a waste of cash for me, it only has higher prayer bonus, str bonus and better def bonus. But only slightly better.

I can afford a fury easily, but id only get 1 after i had full drag (no med), full 3rd age (no helm), white phat and a set of guthans, But ill never get all of that :?

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

Currently I use glory, but I've had fury int he past. In my opinion, fury is WAY too valuable(when bought from other players) compared to the stats bonuses that it gives. However, when you buy the onyx from the store, the prize will be more reasonalbe, and the fury is then worth keeping it.

Reiskade.png

~Council of Northern Gods~

Glory because its 10 times cheaper than a fury :lol:

more like 75 times cheaper. I have 5 glories, use em all the time, i'm getting guthans soon anyway, i reackon for the money you pay it's a waste.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"