new chaos elemental translation

ganon95

Wait in the shadow realm: you are not of the blood nor sin. Up north the wind blows cold to Lumbridge and Ardougne, works like clockwork. Surok's gone to Chaos - lo, ladling Kirk: rumble in the library! Buy your tickets now. Way down deep where the frosts are clearing, way down deep where the dead are still fighting.

Meanwhile, back in the caves, a blotched lord's inns eat exotic food and all that jazz. In the basement of the tower of life you'll find the homunculus; he's crossing a lobster with a jubbly! A spider with a sardine! A newt with a rooster! It's all underground, where there's a hole in my pocket. Pockets? The Chaos Elemental has no need for pockets!

he's crossing a lobster with a jubbly! A spider with a sardine! A newt with a rooster! It's all underground- monkey madness part 2? or something along the lines of a new quest on karamja

Wait in the shadow realm: you are not of the blood nor sin- blood altar?! or possibly the shadow sword

Up north the wind blows cold to Lumbridge and Ardougne,works like clockwork-cold war (clockwork penguin and larry in ardy and the penguins in lumbridge)

In the basement of the tower of life you'll find the homunculus; he's crossing a lobster with a jubbly! A spider with a sardine! A newt with a rooster!- tower of life quest

discuss

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted this in the other topic.

Time to decode!

Wait in the shadow realm: you are not of the blood nor sin. - Scaperune quest? Blood Altar as reward?

Up north the wind blows cold to Lumbridge and Ardougne, works like clockwork. - Transport from Lumbridge to Ardounge

Surok's gone to Chaos - lo, ladling Kirk: rumble in the library! Buy your tickets now. - Quest invovling Varrock Library

Way down deep where the frosts are clearing, way down deep where the dead are still fighting. - New Dungeon in the frozen lands

Meanwhile, back in the caves, a blotched lord's inns eat exotic food and all that jazz. - Canifis update? Most likely a quest.

In the basement of the tower of life you'll find the homunculus; he's crossing a lobster with a jubbly! A spider with a sardine! A newt with a rooster! - Necromancy, or summoning. Something similar anyway.

It's all underground, where there's a hole in my pocket. Pockets? The Chaos Elemental has no need for pockets! - inventory expansion items maybe? Either that or a quest hint

Teal Chameleons - Hunting update?

ooo a blood alter, i like it! maby prices will go down

yup, jagex has been hinting the blood alter for sometime

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Umm I'll post here too I guess..(which is the correct thread?)

Anywho, anyone relise that the Homuncolus part is reference to FMA? So are you going to have to help a Tin man and a short guy with a metal arm seal up a evil beastie? :P

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

"The term appears to have been first used by the alchemist Paracelsus. He once claimed that he had created a false human being that he referred to as the homunculus. The creature was to have stood no more than 12 inches tall, and did the work usually associated with a golem. However, after a short time, the homunculus turned on its creator and ran away. The recipe consisted of a bag of bones, sperm, skin fragments and hair from any animal of which the homunculus would be a hybrid. This was to be laid in the ground surrounded by horse manure for forty days, at which point the embryo would form."

Summoning?

mazurizi.png

"The term appears to have been first used by the alchemist Paracelsus. He once claimed that he had created a false human being that he referred to as the homunculus. The creature was to have stood no more than 12 inches tall, and did the work usually associated with a golem. However, after a short time, the homunculus turned on its creator and ran away. The recipe consisted of a bag of bones, sperm, skin fragments and hair from any animal of which the homunculus would be a hybrid. This was to be laid in the ground surrounded by horse manure for forty days, at which point the embryo would form."

Summoning?

Ummm... yeah... Thats nasty. :uhh:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Anywho, anyone relise that the Homuncolus part is reference to FMA? So are you going to have to help a Tin man and a short guy with a metal arm seal up a evil beastie? :P

thats not an fma reference, only in your dreams.

But anyway, I'm seeing more summoning/necromancy clues, and we have been getting alot lately, no doubt it will come soon.

Interesting, although a blood altar would be extremely useful it might put a big dent in barrows profits. However that would depend on the amount of level 77 runecrafters and how many would harness the update. :-k

Up north the wind blows cold to Lumbridge and Ardougne, works like clockwork. - Transport from Lumbridge to Ardounge

What?? It's obvious it's referring to the Cold War quest.

In the basement of the tower of life you'll find the homunculus; he's crossing a lobster with a jubbly! A spider with a sardine! A newt with a rooster! - Necromancy, or summoning. Something similar anyway.

Sounds like an addition to Creature of Fenkenstrain.

The rest of it makes no sense.

thats not an fma reference, only in your dreams.

But anyway, I'm seeing more summoning/necromancy clues, and we have been getting alot lately, no doubt it will come soon.

yea, dont assume something is a reference to a tv show considering the idea from the TV show are all actual things, look up camara(spelled wrong) its a hybrid thing that is made from things its old, very old the tv show is?? what 2 years old? maybe 5 years old in japan?

heres an example of a reference, in the new quest during the part where your playing musical instruments, some 1 is playing a cowbell, and then some guy breaks in and says i need more cowbell. thats a saturday night live reference to blue oyster cult skit of the song "dont fear the reaper" where will farrel is playing a cowbell in the background, and the original song actually does have cowbell in it. and the actual studio directpr for the song(skit) thats recording(dont fear the reaper) he says over the intercom "i dont hear enough cowbell" & "i need more cowbell"

Does Jagex watch SNL? Does England even get SNL on their TV?

clearly to be that accurate, some1 @ jagex has. oh, and its 2007, we have internet and jagex has access to it and it definately could be downloaded via youtube, or how many p2p sharing systems, and not to mention...satellite TV probably could broadcast that.

Posted this in the other topic.

Meanwhile, back in the caves, a blotched lord's inns eat exotic food and all that jazz. - Canifis update? Most likely a quest.

Teal Chameleons - Hunting update?

You're probably right about the exotic food part at the inn. Since, Canifis has been around for what two years, and we still haven't been invited to the Feast of Zamorak.

As for the part about the homunculus it most definitely will be Necromancy related. Since according to "Full Metal Alchemist," a homonculus is made whenever a person tries to raise a person back from the dead. As well it's supported that way in some mythology too. So people please don't diss those that watch FMA lol. The stuff is in mythology, and well there are some similarities anyway in terms of a transumation circle. Mythologically some cultures believe that a homonculus is part demon...so things should be interesting.

captain_poet.png

Maybe SNL was actually making a reference to something so Jagex is making a reference which is making a reference? #-o

well seeing how its entirely possible the studio director/manager of the band BOC did actually say he wanted to hear more cowbell i find it probably lesser known then a popular tv show that has ran for nearly 30 years and has a viewing audience of i was just guess millions. i mean, perhaps you are correct but honestly, it just seems more like a SNL reference then some random coincidence

If the blood altar is coming soon, I'm pretty excited. I'll be making tons of money from it when it comes. And I doubt the prices will drop that much that quickly. According to the highscores, I'm one of the only 4417 people with the level to craft them (77). There are more 85 slayers than that (like a few thousand more?)

A homunculus was the theory that there are 'little men' inside sperm, and that they are all undeveloped humans, and already are alive. This of course has been disproven, but that was the theory. Homunculus means in latin 'little man', and since there are references with genetic crossing, this may have something to do with Fenkenstrain. He has a tower, and the lightning bolt through the tower gave life, so it seems pretty likely it is relevent as 'the tower of life'. Hang on, why hasn't fenkenstrain been captured by the werewolves yet?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

what about the new quest ?

It is, but when I wrote that I hadn't done the quest so that's why I didn't say it.

Wait in the shadow realm: you are not of the blood nor sin.

Fourth quest of the Myreque storyline.

Blood: Flesh, the humans.

Sin: the vampires.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

Buddy, the homuncoli idea has been around since the medieval alchemist wanted to create human life out of elements or something like that.

soulthresher.png