Just Browsing YouTube When I Found This.

squiggly321

I've seen this before, It kind of looks like me and my freinds when we hang out during the summer(minus the cigarettes no shirts and computers)

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

No, it's not Chinese no-lifers for the win, it's for the living. They are doing this to economically support themselves. Not everyone lives with the same standards that you and me do, and selling Runescape gold for real life money is a good job and deal for them. Remember, the man-power in Asia compared to Europe or the US is huge. Basically they're taking advantage of this difference, because the majority of people that buy RS money are from the industrial countries.

Guest Cosinus

The "Chinese Farmer" People is well-known through-out the MMO-World, especially in games such as WoW and EQ2. But as stated before, these people do it for LIVING! It's sad that someone have to work in a game, constantly killing enemies for money and items, which afterwards is sold online to lazy gamers. :x

I feel for those Chinese people that have to do this for living, may the gods be with you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoqMHYggzdA

Little kid as a Gold Farmer.

It may not be much that they're getting payed, but at least they're getting payed to play a game. They also get food, shelter, free membership, etc. IMO, I wouldn't mind that job ^_^

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

It may not be much that they're getting payed, but at least they're getting payed to play a game. They also get food, shelter, free membership, etc. IMO, I wouldn't mind that job ^_^

Do you even know the conditions and situations these people are put into? Stop kidding yourself.

rangesig.gif

They also get food, shelter, free membership, etc. IMO, I wouldn't mind that job ^_^

You silly fool :roll:

Its like working in a sweet shop.. They probably get less then $5 a day.. they are getting taken advantage of..

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

It gives us an insight on GP Farmers which ruin RS for their so called "Fun".

~Squiggly321

Someones over-reacting...

I found nothing wrong with the vid, or the job. I mean, they're happy to do what they do, as you can tell. They might be better off doing this for money than other things, and they get room and board. For pete's sake, mate, they get paid to play a game. As for being dishonorable, it depends on your point of view. I saw nothing wrong with what they were doing. It's providing a service, much like what the guy said.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

It gives us an insight on GP Farmers which ruin RS for their so called "Fun".

~Squiggly321

Someones over-reacting...

I found nothing wrong with the vid, or the job. I mean, they're happy to do what they do, as you can tell. They might be better off doing this for money than other things, and they get room and board. For pete's sake, mate, they get paid to play a game. As for being dishonorable, it depends on your point of view. I saw nothing wrong with what they were doing. It's providing a service, much like what the guy said.

I agree. At least they are making money. They could be making nothing.

And for those who are calling this a sweat shop.... I believe a sweat shop is defined by hard labor. This is long hours, but not hard labor. They are sitting there clicking a mouse all day, if you call that hard labor, you need to get outside more.

Also, even if they are getting paid 5 dollars a day. That is 5-20x as much as other people get paid. Some people work on farms (crops, not gold) and make .50-1.00 a day. That is hard labor for no pay. Gold Farming requires little training and no experience what-so-ever.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

Do you even know the conditions and situations these people are put into? Stop kidding yourself.

And do you? What makes you an expert?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few months back, I did a paper for my Honors English 10 class about gaming addiction and how popular it is in MMORPG's, so much moreso than console gaming (X Box, PS3, Wii). A good probably 30% of the report talked about "Gold Farming" and how sad it is that players actually pay real-world cash for in game currency. Just crazy to me, and unfair.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

u know, to the people who call them "sad", we are the ones who pay REAL money for VIRTUAL money, now thats sad. Learn to think you mindless bafoons.
Speak for urself dude, and be careful using that word "we." I don't know about you, but i've never bought pixels with real world money.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

u know, to the people who call them "sad", we are the ones who pay REAL money for VIRTUAL money, now thats sad. Learn to think you mindless bafoons.
Speak for urself dude, and be careful using that word "we." I don't know about you, but i've never bought pixels with real world money.

notice how the video said americans were the main consumers, i am an american, therefore i used "we", its great that you dont buy pixels, but using we doesnt mean I applied it to everybody.

jesus, this forum use to be a lot more intelligent.

And do you? What makes you an expert?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few months back, I did a paper for my Honors English 10 class about gaming addiction and how popular it is in MMORPG's, so much moreso than console gaming (X Box, PS3, Wii). A good probably 30% of the report talked about "Gold Farming" and how sad it is that players actually pay real-world cash for in game currency. Just crazy to me, and unfair.

Simple you idiot, you look at the video and see the conditions. It's called using your eyes.

Cheers

runebannerul6.jpg

mining10099.jpg

2432nd to 99 mining

notice how the video said americans were the main consumers, i am an american, therefore i used "we", its great that you dont buy pixels, but using we doesnt mean I applied it to everybody.

jesus, this forum use to be a lot more intelligent.

al right, dude. sorry 'bout that. simple misunderstanding of your use of "we"

truevamopcopynh4.gif