::I'M BAAAAAACK::ALL NEW GOALS::F2P F0 LYFE::

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I noticed you got some of the same stats/goals i do besides the firemaking (I don't want 99 skills yet believe it or not)

But I want fire cape and am willing to race you to it, i tried once and died on jad made a few good prayer switches tho/

Well I noticed you got some of the same stats/goals i do besides the firemaking (I don't want 99 skills yet believe it or not)

But I want fire cape and am willing to race you to it, i tried once and died on jad made a few good prayer switches tho/

ooo the race IS ON :D

I'm going tonight

good luck on cape i want my fury back soon like when i get on tomarrow cuz I just lost my glory.

... #-o

I can't log on today... I was in the Fight Caves, around Wave 37 or so and my parents were about to go out for the night, then my dad tells me to let my sister use the computer in 15 minutes, I say I can't so he threatens to turn the internet off if I dont, I try to explain to him that I can't stop and that I'll have to start over if I stop, but he doesn't care and SHUTS OFF THE INTERNET!!!! :x :x I'm pretty sure I died (in the Caves) so Chenw2 and Darkalien182, sorry but you won't be able to get your stuff back today... blame my dad :-#

good luck on cape i want my fury back soon like when i get on tomarrow cuz I just lost my glory.

... #-o

I can't log on today... I was in the Fight Caves, around Wave 37 or so and my parents were about to go out for the night, then my dad tells me to let my sister use the computer in 15 minutes, I say I can't so he threatens to turn the internet off if I dont, I try to explain to him that I can't stop and that I'll have to start over if I stop, but he doesn't care and SHUTS OFF THE INTERNET!!!! :x :x I'm pretty sure I died (in the Caves) so Chenw2 and Darkalien182, sorry but you won't be able to get your stuff back today... blame my dad :-#

un-huh :^o b- ball is a scammer!!!11!!! #-o

(Disclaimer: he isn't)

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

*gasp* oh noes, t3h bumporz for you!!!

geez b ball, second page....

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Good Luck with your goals. They look pretty Hard (From my point of view). But you can complete them. <3: The Magic Level

Btw I think I saw you barrowing A few weeks ago. Or was it another Bball. :-k

It was Bball3469 probably, he told me that a few people thought he was me when he was barrowing :XD:

Sad to see you go. This was a shocker for me too. Heh I am on the top of the list. \' *reads "In no particular order"* Carp, I thought I was special. <.<

Miss ya! <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg