• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lawlz, I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D :D :D :D

Almost 72 Slayer and 87 Attack!

Won like 2m at the duel arena, bought dragon boots, my whip back, and took everything out of MTK. So now I have like 11k Maples in my bank to get about 82 Firemaking (10 levels). I'm planning on doing loads of slayer to get atleast 90 Attack and 90 Defence! (4 Attacks, 7 Defence)

You read right. I've been hacked and deceived by someone who I thought was my best friend. I will not go into detail about this unless you PM me on TIF and are a true friend of mine. Here is the final bank I am left with.

[hide=Final Bank]finalbank.png[/hide]

Check below for my final stats, 201 QP

I'll still be active on these forums, but will not log onto Runescape except for checking out some new, interesting updates and am canceling my membership in a few minutes.

GF FRIENDS>>

C'mon man don't quit, I know a friend who got his acc hacked, bank cleaned 100% (hacker dropped all) and friend and ingnore lists gone and he didn't quit, c'mon you can keep on

+1. Just gotta keep going on. With your skills, you'll be able to make it all back.

By the way, I think I knew who deceived you. And I happen to know that something very, very bad is going to happen to him soon \'

I have friends.... That like revenge. :anxious:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

• 1 month later...

I think it says worse about your character if you quit when you're down, moreso than what it says about your 'friend's" character, who screwed you over.

Keep playing, kiddo!

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

• 1 month later...

Ya, I'm back, don't flame me for returning :lol:

Darkalien182 lent me 150k (heart<3) then my rl friend gave me 300k and i paid back Darkalien182, I ended up with this somehow...

asdf.png

<----Stats, if you're too lazy to click then too bad. I'm f2pf0lyfe now. Donations are welcome :wink: :lol:

Yes, I have my eggs, I'm keeping them <3:

BOIII

• 11 months later...