fastest fishing xp for F2P?

bobjoebob999

I have to disagree with twr_phr33k ...

In my personal experience, fly fishing DOES NOT gain the massive levels of exp and gp that fishing for tuna and swordfish at Karamja's "Musa Point Banana Plantation" Dock does.

I suggest you switch your fishing location if you wish to gain exp quickly, bobjoebob999.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Whether he uses Barbarian Village or Karamja docks really depends on his fishing level. So my question to you is.. what is your fishing level?

Good point. I didn't think of that. #-o

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I have found that if your lvl is high enough a great way is to harpoon tunas and swordies on karajama. to start just bring 30gp and your harpoon, fish until your inventory is full, sell the tunas to the general store, continue fishing. Once your inventory is full of swordies lumby home port, bank, run back to port sarim and repeat.

note: you may bring an axe and a tinderbox if you want cooking exp as well

I have found that if your lvl is high enough a great way is to harpoon tunas and swordies on karajama. to start just bring 30gp and your harpoon, fish until your inventory is full, sell the tunas to the general store, continue fishing. Once your inventory is full of swordies lumby home port, bank, run back to port sarim and repeat.

Even better if you cook it, you can bank in Draynor. It is MUCH closer than banking at Falador East and/or Lumbridge. I have checked this many times over with maps and everything, and it has become my "canon route" by which I fish and bank my cooked swordies. I sell the tuna to the general store, both cooked and uncooked, to pay my trips, gain runes off the store shelf, and still make one heck of a profit. :)

~Mr. Devnull

Guest Almorzan

Fly fishing is by far the fastest for free to play. The second fastest would be monkfish (pay to play only) and the third would be lobsters. So stick with Fly fishing until about 55+ fishing and then go ahead and do lobsters.

Fly fishing is by far the fastest for free to play. The second fastest would be monkfish (pay to play only) and the third would be lobsters. So stick with Fly fishing until about 55+ fishing and then go ahead and do lobsters.

If you're over fishing 50, swordfish are already open as an option. They return far more health and have a nice profit side-effect. :)

Lobsters have neither. :(

'Nuff said.

~Mr. Devnull

Guest Almorzan

You catch tuna at the same time as swordfish. You only catch lobsters when catching lobsters.

You get 27 lobsters at 90 exp each

You get at least 10 Tuna at 80 exp each.

Sometimes less than 10 swordfish at 100 exp each.

If all you care about is fishing XP, fly fishing @ Barbarian Village and dropping as soon as you catch them is the fastest XP per hour. It's a shame to waste all that cooking XP though. Lobbies are a good balance between XP and profit and at high fishing levels give almost as much XP as fly fishing if you're willing to drop them. But, if your going to drop them anyway, fly fishing is still more XP per hour. Swordies (and tuna) is slower XP than lobbies even at high levels, but is much more profitable.

Go to world 1 barb vill. Start fly fishing, when at a full load tpe 'free raw fish' and tons of people will trade you. Give them the full inven and go back to fishing. You'll eventually get runners running for you, VERY fast xp. Many members still do this method.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Whether he uses Barbarian Village or Karamja docks really depends on his fishing level. So my question to you is.. what is your fishing level?

i have to agree.if you want to get the levels up aswell then dump the fish in the shop :-w #-o or you could always get members

tifsdac6mc.gif

Go to world 1 barb vill. Start fly fishing, when at a full load tpe 'free raw fish' and tons of people will trade you. Give them the full inven and go back to fishing. You'll eventually get runners running for you, VERY fast xp. Many members still do this method.

I usually cook them before giving them away to get the cooking exp, and people still take them right away, so it's good to try cooking oo if you wat to level that skill as well.

Speaking from experience, Fly Fishing is faster then any method any one has said so far, albeit not as profitable.

In one week - I raised Fishing from 65-73 and Cooking from 69-79 at Barb Village. I made enough money to do what I wanted to as well.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Even better if you cook it, you can bank in Draynor. It is MUCH closer than banking at Falador East and/or Lumbridge. I have checked this many times over with maps and everything, and it has become my "canon route" by which I fish and bank my cooked swordies. I sell the tuna to the general store, both cooked and uncooked, to pay my trips, gain runes off the store shelf, and still make one heck of a profit. :)

~Mr. Devnull

That's actually a really good idea! Now delete it so no one else does it :-$

For xp, definitely baribarian village though...

Guest Almorzan

I am terribly sorry, but I have no idea what you just tried to say. You told him that people go fly fishing at barb village and that he should fly fish? But then what you said made it sound like you meant a different type of fishing?

While everyone is at barb vill fly fishing,

go fly fishing, often less crowded and

even if there are people there, usually

they have fishing lvs.

please re-write that in proper english....

on topic: fly fishing at barb village is the fastest f2p exp I think...

sigjicu0.gif

While everyone is at barb vill fly fishing,

go fly fishing, often less crowded and

even if there are people there, usually

they have fishing lvs.

please re-write that in proper english....

on topic: fly fishing at barb village is the fastest f2p exp I think...

better?

was writting at midnight and was a little sleep deprived.

Spaneard.png

3.png

That's actually a really good idea! Now delete it so no one else does it :-$

Funny. :lol:

For xp, definitely baribarian village though...

Nope. :thumbdown: Karamja still. :thumbup:

~Mr. Devnull