Just thought I would share this

death666bl00ms

ban them all! ban them all! :roll:

6 - 7 isnt all that much :anxious:

also playing more then that... :-#

lol yep on a weekend 12 hours isn't anything unless my friend is over or i'm over his In witch I barely play much :P

siggy ^.^

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine his withdrawel symptoms if he couldn't go on it anymore?

he'd might think he is playing runescape in real life

*goes up to his friend*

ha see that red splash on you? i hit a 20 on you! you have been pked!!

k0!!!

lolz

Spud you seriously have to stay off the forums when you get into the weed.
Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

$10 for 1000k! Count me in!

Seriously though, I know that real life trading is bad, and can be dangerous...but how is it hurting the game? If people are illegaly creating new money[/], I couold definitely see the problem, but as long as it's the same money that is being circualted, I don't see why you should jump all over people.

Thats a load of cabbage.

It is hurting the game in the following ways:

1) The money is being ILLEGALLY created. Setting up a Macroer to make money for you 24/7. Rule Broken.

2) These people then SELL that money for Real Life Items, few rules broken there.

3) It isn't the same money being circulated as the people that buy the Macroers stuff with their money probably generated in Alching, which means NEW MONEY has entered the game.

But having said that, nah its fine, it's all ok to go buy RS GP for real life items, even though its very illegal and you've got a high chance of bannage.

Don't forget, a lot of the time macro'ers will mine or fish etc and then sell these raw materials for lower, and lower prices.

On the scale it is, this can turn the entire economy upside down, think about it, then Jagex have to waste time combatting autoers and setting the economy right again.

Why should we put up with people sapping all the enjoyment out of the game so that they can reach the level thats taken us time and effort to get to, I see no reason why we should let idiots like this walk all over us and ruin the game.

All right i'm confused on the Wal-Mart Gift card the kid is using. So, is he giving wal-mart money to a friend that he personally knows in real life or what. I can't see an online auction site that accepts Wal-mart money.

kylacb1.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

lol yep on a weekend 12 hours isn't anything unless my friend is over or i'm over his In witch I barely play much :P

Could everyone stop typing so small? :(

These kids needs some serious rehab. Also, the makers of the article need to send some info about them to Jagex so they can be banned. Rl trading is against the rules. Full stop.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

heck, 12 hours isn't that much on a school day....

Yayyyyyy...

unless they have verification in the game that he does do rl trading with rs gp, they can't bann him

i can say on here i buy rs gp and tell my rsn but jagex has no proof that it really is me

but they do know his real name, which is required for suscribing to members

or they could just look at your recent trades and if any are suspicious with over 1m gp involved cya :)

The small text stopped being funny after about... wakka or so.

As for everyone going "OMG, 6 HOURZ!?!? WTFZORZ?!?!", the mother was interviewed, so it was obviously exaggerated to an extent. For a mom, seeing your kid play for 3 straight hours on the computer can easily feel like 6 or 7.

Basically, I'm sure most of the people here play just as much as this kid. Don't deny it, there's no reason to.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

road trip to uniontown.. I think i'll go kick his a** lol he's makin ohio look bad.. if he plays soo much he must be a high lvl lol.... I mean its almost impossible to play like 24/7 and be low if you know how to use your time...

Could be skiller :-k

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Wow that mom is an idiot.There all gona get raped lol.

This is probally what the mom was thinking:

Mom:Ok i put their names and i got our adress.

Mom:Hmmm what else?

Mom: :!: I know ill put thier pictures now.That will teach em for all the crap they gave me about that game.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Whoever wrote that article in the first place is an idiot. They looked into what the game was like, but somehow did not find the rules, and did not see that paying for RS money is in fact against the rules. Leading people to believe it is entirely fine to do so.

Shame on the author of the article. :shame:

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png