Just thought I would share this

death666bl00ms

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-7 hours being an addiction? Lol I can see 15 hours being an addiction but 6-7?

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Im not sure which of the two of these people is more stupid...

This kid for buying amazingly abundant and more then easy to obtain in game Rs gp with real money...

OR...

This dumb childs moronic like mom for allowing him to feed his addiction...

I mean honestly lady...you cater to the brat's every want of course hell never stop playing runescape and concentrating on schoolwork nor will he prolly respect her at all any...which hes right about the right age to start walking all over her

I say they are both equally moronic by nature 8-) :wink:

~DRUM

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

For example, a player can fish, build houses, cook food, make a canoe, dress in a chicken outfit and destroy demons and goblins to earn skill points. More points means a better chance to be known as the best player in the game ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

i use a new account now "knex2"

lol, yea....I didn't even think about the age requirements....good call

Either way, I think we are looking at another 30 year old slob living in his parents basement. Just what we need in this world.

What's that about me?

Oh, um... :uhh:

Either way, I can admit to being on Runescape for upto 5 hours at a time. Of course school usually takes priority anyways so I'm not quite as addicted as he is...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Lol those kids are going to get owned IRL if they don't stop buying rs geepees for rl cash. I find it funny how that parent and that news team can do research on this game and then completely overlook the fact that doing that (RL<->RS item trading) is against the game rules.

And yeah... chicken suit? #-o I honestly can't see how they could mistake the eagle outfit for a chicken suit, either.

Well.. They probably use PayPal. Jagex know's their names. Why couldn't they track down by using information on credit cards?
Well if his payment is thru money order you can't do much then... Maybe him and his mom have diff last names cant trace credit cards then.... I do hope he gets banned thats BS buyin rs gp with RL cash.... GP is very very easy to come by just doin simple tasks in the game.. people these days never want to work for anything

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

LoL...

Homework comes first then they....

[*] Play 5 to 6 hours non-stop...(That you know about)

[*] Buy RSgold with real world items..(Against the rules and it's ban time Kido )

[*] I buy him Wal-Mart Gift card to contribute to his addiction (Will you buy my heroin later Ma?)

[*] Dress up in Chicken suits and kill MONSTERS.. ([what the heck] it's a camel suit you fr0ob)

[*] RunescapeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Margus.png

$10 for 1000k! Count me in!

Seriously though, I know that real life trading is bad, and can be dangerous...but how is it hurting the game? If people are illegaly creating new money[/], I couold definitely see the problem, but as long as it's the same money that is being circualted, I don't see why you should jump all over people.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Seriously though, I know that real life trading is bad, and can be dangerous...but how is it hurting the game? If people are illegaly creating new money[/], I couold definitely see the problem, but as long as it's the same money that is being circualted, I don't see why you should jump all over people.

Don't forget that you are selling virtual property of Jagex Ltd, your gp is their gp 8-)

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

How would you feel if some spoiled rich kid walked up to you and said "Yeah, my dad bought this blue phat for me on ebay, you like it?"

Don't you think that your status in the game should be based upon what you do ingame?

Thats a load of cabbage.

It is hurting the game in the following ways:

1) The money is being ILLEGALLY created. Setting up a Macroer to make money for you 24/7. Rule Broken.

2) These people then SELL that money for Real Life Items, few rules broken there.

3) It isn't the same money being circulated as the people that buy the Macroers stuff with their money probably generated in Alching, which means NEW MONEY has entered the game.

But having said that, nah its fine, it's all ok to go buy RS GP for real life items, even though its very illegal and you've got a high chance of bannage.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Il Give everyone 5000 bucks if you all quit the game.

hipocrits, mind your own business.

Why The [bleep] would you want to have him banned.

Everyone would sell his acount for 5000, even jagex would sell 126 acounts for 5000 each if someone offered them on big scale.

Dont be a hipocrit.

He's breaking the rules, can't you see that?

Whether its a 30 year old fat slob or a nice kid, rules are rules. Jagex don't make them and then go, nah we better not ban this kid because he's breaking rules, but we'll ban 0 X Macro X 0 for supplying him with the money in the first place. :shame:

And how are we hypocrites by wanting someone banned for buying RS Gold. What, are you saying that we all buy RS gold too?

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

offer me 1200 and my acount is yours.

Thougt so.

Yeah right, I've got an account that I'm perfectly happy with and I'd give you $1200 to buy your account? What kind of an idiot are you?

A idiot that wasted 5 years on that crap.

Selling gp and items through auction sites is kind of the black market of MMOS. The cops of video games are like the cops of real life, they say they're tracking down all illegal trades but they aren't. And the occasional arrest(or in this case ban) is just to "scare" people into thinking they aren't safe. Right now I am making a staker and if I were somehow good enough to get a net worth of like 20 bil on runescape do you think when I quit I would just leave the items /money on my account or give it away to friends? No I would most likely sell it. Considering the fact that I can sell 20 bil for 120,000 in real life dollars I consider that amazing.

How would you feel if some spoiled rich kid walked up to you and said "Yeah, my dad bought this blue phat for me on ebay, you like it?"

I could honestly say I wouldn't care, if you want to go waste a few thousand dollars on a stupid hat then that is fine by me.

Well if his payment is thru money order you can't do much then... Maybe him and his mom have diff last names cant trace credit cards then.... I do hope he gets banned thats BS buyin rs gp with RL cash.... GP is very very easy to come by just doin simple tasks in the game.. people these days never want to work for anything

Runescape does have one of the easiest ways to make money with virtually no effort. And Runescapes economy is one of the most advanced virtual online game economies I have ever seen. Games like Guild Wars and Dofus(A french MMO that is going to most likely die within the next year because of stupid marketing decisions) have no where near the economy that Runescape has.

And if merchanting isn't your thing Skilling is another superbly easy way to make money, you can make 500k a day simply by leveling up those skills of yours.

Combat, the next big moneymaker, sure you can rely on luck(will discuss a bit later) but there are also really easy ways to make money, such as killing dragons for there hides/bones.

Then there is staking, by far the ultimate money maker, you can easily make billions per day.

Then lastly there is luck, the mmo I mentioned earlier(dofus) relies solely on luck to make money. Runescape finds a happy medium and it works really well.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

offer me 1200 and my acount is yours.

Thougt so.

Yeah right, I've got an account that I'm perfectly happy with and I'd give you $1200 to buy your account? What kind of an idiot are you?

A idiot that wasted 5 years on that crap.

For starters, I haven't been playing for 5 years, only for 3.

Second, you don't like my account because its crap? So you have a problem with me NOT no lifing my way to every level. Sure I'm a bit slow with the levels, but I don't spend all that much time playing.

Typical post coming from someone like you. I suppose your account is better than mine with less than a years gameplay, BUT you probably spent god knows how many hours a day doing it?

So now its bad to play the game for short spans of time?

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

Thats a load of cabbage.

It is hurting the game in the following ways:

1) The money is being ILLEGALLY created. Setting up a Macroer to make money for you 24/7. Rule Broken.

2) These people then SELL that money for Real Life Items, few rules broken there.

3) It isn't the same money being circulated as the people that buy the Macroers stuff with their money probably generated in Alching, which means NEW MONEY has entered the game.

But having said that, nah its fine, it's all ok to go buy RS GP for real life items, even though its very illegal and you've got a high chance of bannage.

I understand if the money is macroed. I get that 100%, and I also get that they're breaking the rule.

To the person who said that they're daddy just bought them a new blue p-hat, that [cabbage] happens in the real world too. Live with it.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.