Just thought I would share this

death666bl00ms

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, I do play 3-4.5 hours a day. :-w #-o

~Saruman

But do you still get decent grades/do your job well? Do you still have a social life? If you answered yes to both questions then thats perfectly fine.

Fine? Fine? That is by your opinion, it is nowwhere near the truth. Why should we subject ourselves to raising ourselves to your unworthy expectations? Someone plays 3.5 hours to 4 hours, so what, it's their life! Let them live ti like the way they want to. kthnxbai

$10 for 1000k! Count me in!

Seriously though, I know that real life trading is bad, and can be dangerous...but how is it hurting the game? If people are illegaly creating new money[/], I couold definitely see the problem, but as long as it's the same money that is being circualted, I don't see why you should jump all over people.

Thats a load of cabbage.

It is hurting the game in the following ways:

1) The money is being ILLEGALLY created. Setting up a Macroer to make money for you 24/7. Rule Broken.

2) These people then SELL that money for Real Life Items, few rules broken there.

3) It isn't the same money being circulated as the people that buy the Macroers stuff with their money probably generated in Alching, which means NEW MONEY has entered the game.

It's wrong solely because it's against the law? Learn to examine and question the law. If you don't already know this, the main reason it's illegal is because of companies making money off the game.

Technically it may be unfair, but c'mon, do you really care that much if someone bought 10M with some real life cash? It doesn't affect you in any way, and you're the one with the sense of accomplishment, not them. If you're playing this game for the gp, not the sense of accomplishment, then you really ought to rethink what the hell you're doing playing this game in the first place.

Oh, and where the heck did you get support 3 from...? I don't see even a trace of logic embedded into that section of the post.

But, I do play 3-4.5 hours a day. :-w #-o

~Saruman

But do you still get decent grades/do your job well? Do you still have a social life? If you answered yes to both questions then thats perfectly fine.

Fine? Fine? That is by your opinion, it is nowwhere near the truth. Why should we subject ourselves to raising ourselves to your unworthy expectations? Someone plays 3.5 hours to 4 hours, so what, it's their life! Let them live ti like the way they want to. kthnxbai

Fine, don't let The Real World hit you on the way out.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

lol that news website sucks....a chicken costume? turning into a chicken? and also, jagex didn't even launch the game did they? i thought the Gowers launched and then Jagex bought the game?

lol oh dear oh dear...the Gowers are Jagex...lol

bunyip.png

Titus McCrone has an addiction.

It keeps him up late some nights fighting demons, turning into a chicken and ignoring sleep.

McCrone, 12, of North Canton, has no desire to escape his addiction ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

I AM SURELY GOING TO WIN THE AWARD OF THE MOST LOVED TIP.IT'ER EVER, SURELY?

[lmao] IS ALL I CAN REALLY SAY. he spent 1 billion real money for 100 million runescape coins? [omg]?

LOl they missed an interview from all niteing the game LOL I play alot but I atleast sleep..and yeah it's so safe and blocks out profanity..yet these under agre kids play..lol anybody got information on their runescape accounts?

Lol chicken suit killing demons.ok never seen that OMG IT IS SO FUNNY I FELL ON THE GROUND LAUGHING!

They probably will get banned for it. And it says $1 bill.

A one dollar bill.

$1 = 100k I'm guessing.

MOmmonja.png

let's all buy pixels for hundreds of dollars gang!

you don't earn them, so get banned... =;

Well, technically speaking money has work value, and gp "real world value" is correlated properly to the monetary value based on the amount of work it takes to obtain it. So it's technically earning it, just not in game.

And for the kids who have their parents pay money for gp, they don't deserve a ban, but the parents deserve a good slap.

Well, people who say that rl-buying is wrong, here's an example. This kid I know, he buys gp's. He has.. 70 attack 62 str, and 52 def, and less than 900 total. Why? He has no friends he has made while skilling. Because he doesn't see why you should skill, because he can get all the money he wants with a few rl $'s.. Atm, a mil is about $4-6, so, any kid with a little money can instantly get richer than me. \'

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

the age limit is 13.. right? And the kid is trading real money for runescape money... tsk tsk... Jagex will find him and block him.

The Age Limit only applies to people who made accounts after it was released. There never used to be an age limit to play, there wasn't when I created my account. So, if he's been playing for a few years he wouldn't get in trouble with the age limit.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Way to go mom, now your son will get banned for real life item trading.

Also 11 and 12 years old... I thought good ol' jagex bumped the requirment age to 13.

Meh, I wonder if they will go to "runescape rehab"

yes but some of us started before they made that rule so we can be under 13 now if we made the account before that new age thing. Thank god i started earlier

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

LoL...

Homework comes first then they....

Play 5 to 6 hours non-stop...(That you know about)

Buy RSgold with real world items..(Against the rules and it's ban time Kido )

I buy him Wal-Mart Gift card to contribute to his addiction (Will you buy my heroin later Ma?)

Dress up in Chicken suits and kill MONSTERS.. ([what the heck] it's a camel suit you fr0ob)

RunescapeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

If you buy money, isn't that taking the fun and challenge out of the game?

So you buy rs gold to buy full dragon. Great, now what?

Even skilling, you'd feel a bit bored and it wouldn't feel as rewarding getting good skills, as you can buy your way to the top.

Alright, in that case it's a personal decision and a personal burden, so still no one should care. Are you changing your argument to "it's their problem, not mine"?

As for your latter point, skilling's boring anyways. Maybe someone wants to go fight the DK's, has some cash, but doesn't feel like wasting hours of his life mindlessly running to a runecrafting altar? Seems like a better, more fun choice to me to buy the Guthans with cash they earned in real life.