The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this some pop culture referance?If so i dont get this one.

I think it was probaly a clan/forum thing. Each character in the same battlegroup is the same race and has the same guild name, probaly trying to confuse people in battlegrounds etc.

Decided to reroll again :roll: , this time on a PVP server. Went from 10 - 20 yesterday thanks to leveling on Bloodmyst Isle, its so easy to quest there and the rewards are so much better than other areas of that lvl (especially Westfall :wall: )

keen.png

I got enchanting up the last 25 levels to 300 and i think i dropped 500-600g :shock:, i started with about 924g and ended with around 300g.Thing is though the way ive been DE'ing anything i dont use and im getting lower level outland enchants from guildmates i have the mats(looked at one of those lists on the forums) for 350.Also did some pvp on my wrarior and geez its a whole differant game as a warrior than my priest.Timing my mortal strikes and pummels, switching at just the right for a spell reflect or stance switching on the fly to get the wright ability.This was capturing the spirit towers in terrokkar because i get slaughtered in AV being only level 66 :|.

tifsdac6mc.gif

its gonna take me just over 1000 gold to get my enchanting from 360 to 375 :/. Then again.. once I get there I'll start raking it in. Already have the mongoose recipie.

I'm going to have this problem with JC, currently I'm like, 200, and in Tailoring I have 368... :? I have the Whitemend epic patterns so they should sell well once I get there of course - Spellstrike set would be very nice.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Just dinged 32 on my mage, decided to go and see what Stranglethorn Vale was like but got ganked 3 times in the space of an hour :wall: . Probaly going to take a break from the game for a while i think i have WoW burnout, probaly come back when the new patch is released.

keen.png

Quick question, who is the #1 ranked player in WoW?

There isn't one.

I don't get it... :? I thought there were like level 70's there.

There isn't a ranking or highscore system like rs and even if there was i doubt that there is one person who is better at WoW than the other 10million that play.

keen.png

As said above, there isn't a ranking system really. The closest you can get is Arena ranking's but those are reset each season (on season 4 now), but even then thats just pvp, and not everyone participates in that.

Once you reach 70, the only way to improve is to get better gear, but you can only go so far in gear, so once you reach the top in those terms, you are with everyone else.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Indeed they are. Although we are only really bound by Jagex rules, I would like it if people don't discuss Private servers on the forum.. unless you are talking about one getting busted or something :lol:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Indeed they are. Although we are only really bound by Jagex rules, I would like it if people don't discuss Private servers on the forum.. unless you are talking about one getting busted or something :lol:

What about selling WoW characters?

Quick question, who is the #1 ranked player in WoW?

athene, best paladin in the world. ;)

Playing this game is a love/hate thing. A new server opened yesterday and I started levelling an UD rogue. It was so much fun having the starting areas full, and having everybody racing to get the higher levels. When I logged off the highest level on the whole server was 18, and I was the first rogue to reach level 10 (on horde at least).

Then during my guild's raid that night we were doing lurker and we had a flawless attempt going, 50%, everybody alive, adds under control with 15 seconds left before every emerge, and what happens?! [bleep]ING FISH RESPAWN!! RAAAAGE!!..

Tk5SF.png

What about selling WoW characters?

Also against Blizzard Rules... I guess you could say (or any mod/admin) that we follow Blizzard, Jagex, and any other companies rules.