The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[bleep] me if I don't see endgame BC before WOTLK.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Same with me, im aiming to have at least one month at level 70 before WOTLK is released, does anyone know if the actual relase date as been announced, ive looked on different websites and they all seem to have different dates or say is hasnt been announced yet. :?

keen.png

Same with me, im aiming to have at least one month at level 70 before WOTLK is released, does anyone know if the actual relase date as been announced, ive looked on different websites and they all seem to have different dates or say is hasnt been announced yet. :?

Winter season is where its been narrowed to.

12 Levels.

One Day.

Undead Rouge

Name: undeadmohawk [>.>]

Got dual wielding and descent set of daggers.

Special thanks to my friend for the 30 gold .. Altho I have to pay her back but still >.<

Anyway Im getting a life then sleep.

Ok so i was intending to run av for my S2 mace which will help me big time in getting into competitive arena on my warrior, anyway only got 3 games in and all had horde premades.In fact the last one i played just now has to be the absolute worst premade iveever played.

wowscrnshot072008222846iz7.jpg

Mind these are all well geared players so its not as if gears an issue.It took them:

-20 minutes and all 40 players to take down belinda stonehearth because I and a draenei warrior were running riot and just mortal strike debuffing the tanks and fearing/spamstringing everyone else.

-30 minutes to get our reinforcements donw to 300 and start working to Vandar stormpike.

-53 minutes to win the game, notr killing vandar and retreating, mopping up reinforcements one by one till they won.

Seriousley it was pitiful and me and a freind who i grouped with in the game made orc alts and pmed the ringleader to tell him how much he sucks, seriousley hordepride themselves on pvp pedigree and blame there losses on AV as alliance being goo at pve and AV being a pve battleground but even as a premade and having organization we didnt have they took 53 minutes to kill us, and we had most of our guys stuck at iceblood trying to get some towers.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Arghhhh, darn servers are down. :wall:

The 3 servers I have half-decent characters are on are down and we're doing The Eye soon! -.-

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Finally got to 37 after /played 12 hours :wall: . Stranglethorn Vale quests are getting low now which is getting pretty annoying as there are hardly any quests in Arathi Islands atm and questing in Alterac Mountains is to much hassle.

Anyway, hopefully 40 tomorrow and portal time. :thumbup:

keen.png

Finally got round to continuing my Mage after what seemed to be a month or so. I'm level 46 with 4 1/2 days played which I reckon is quite good. I'd probably level much faster if I'd stop getting involved in so much World PvP/BGs; sometimes I travel around areas for the sole purpose of finding Alliance to kill...

Haha I got kicked out of my guild for having a bad attitude or something. The officer vote was... 11 - 1. Haha.

Now I seem to be at loss of finding a guild as well. Lovely. Hopefully something will come up, I have one off server 5/5 8/9 but transferring and leaving all my friends seems not so great. Only one here so far is 5/5 8/9 as well but they're oceanic. 6am-9am raiding for me. I dunno. Hope I get this sorted out haha.

rangesig.gif

: / talk about highs and lows. The GM of my new guilds decides to quit 1 day after I join. (the 2 events arent connected), leaving the guild's raiding schedule on permanent hiatus until we get it sorted.

Tk5SF.png

just noticed this thread ^^

Insanemilk

70 Bloodelf hunter

Server: Magtheridon EU

PvE progress: 9/9 Black temple 1/6 Sunwell \' \' \' \'

Guild: antihero

ALTS

60.. or 61 cant remember

Mage called Rawrzz

Undead

Server: Vashj EU

Insane_212.png

Anyone else looking at the new talents?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... ents2.html

I may roll another shaman, I'm not sure, Just for the ending elemental talent!

They really wanna make dagger rogues OP don't they? Just looking at the sub talents. :P

Oh yeah...the only reason i dont play a rogue is because i hate the idea of using swords on my rogue, its just not my preferance once daggers start to become useless, which is level 12 :wall:

Btw Insane i was standing next to you on my tauren druid, if i'd have know you were a tipiter i would have given you a nudge.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Went to Razorfen Downs this morning and got a pretty decent robe drop. :thumbup:

Starting questing in Desoclace as well which sucks, everything is so far apart and its just one big grey patch, ugh! Just hit 39 hopefully get 40 by the end of the night.

keen.png

Anyone else looking at the new talents?

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... ents2.html

I may roll another shaman, I'm not sure, Just for the ending elemental talent!

They really wanna make dagger rogues OP don't they? Just looking at the sub talents. :P

Oh yeah...the only reason i dont play a rogue is because i hate the idea of using swords on my rogue, its just not my preferance once daggers start to become useless, which is level 12 :wall:

Btw Insane i was standing next to you on my tauren druid, if i'd have know you were a tipiter i would have given you a nudge.

Call me whatever but I find daggers are great with my rouge and im lvl 22 .. Main problem for me is the god damn cost of the [beeps].