The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Ran through Zul'Farrak again and downed Gahzrilla so i now have the "Carrot on a Stick" trinket, doesnt really make any visable difference to mount speed so i may just bank it.

keen.png

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dinged 49 today thanks to another 2 trips through Zul'Farrak, also got upgrades for belt, robe, staff and head so all good.:P

Should hit 50 tomorrow as i just went into Searing Gorge again and picked up about 8 quests, all yellow.:thumbup:

keen.png

Hit 58 on my Rogue (God damn 54-58 in 1 day took a crapload out of me) off to Hellfire Peninsula.

-RangedCrave

very nice.That section is real rough because of how close outland is and your stuck doing the same things that you have done for the past 900 or so quests and its content that was ok in 2004...

Close to getting my S2 shoulders and with 3 arena teams going i could get the S4 gloves on my gnome warrior.

oh and druid is EZ-MODE

tifsdac6mc.gif

That section is real rough because of how close outland is and your stuck doing the same things that you have done for the past 900 or so quests and its content that was ok in 2004...

Are the quests drastically different in Outland?

Also hit 50 today and got Water Elemental, really handy spell, can handle at least 3 mobs and once with that so all good. Hoping to be in Outland by Monday, cant wait for it.

keen.png

That section is real rough because of how close outland is and your stuck doing the same things that you have done for the past 900 or so quests and its content that was ok in 2004...

Are the quests drastically different in Outland?

Also hit 50 today and got Water Elemental, really handy spell, can handle at least 3 mobs and once with that so all good. Hoping to be in Outland by Monday, cant wait for it.

Not drastically differant but there drastically better.No quests which make you travel to another continent and the quest zones are nice and compact with short level ranges, you dont go south barrens and die to a wasp because hes 13 levels higher than you.

Also the rewards make you twice as powerful in a 1/4 of the time.

tifsdac6mc.gif

yeah i sawa video like that on warcraft movies, isnt that buff/debuff the art of war or something that is making ret paladins just incredibly?

Im leveling a belf warlock aswell as a druid as a bit ofa break.I did it with my priest leveling a rogue to 30 with her and with my gnome warrior i played a draenei paladin to 23.Thing with my druid is again hes on a differant server to any of my previous toons so theres no boosts through instances for that 20-25 level range(which hurts, especially on horde side) and so on.And what im found out from leveling a warlock straight after leveling a warrior and druid is that pet classes are so easy to level and warlocks are just gods.

tifsdac6mc.gif

51 - 54 today, may no life tomorrow and try and get 58 but i doubt it. Started questing in Winterspring today, has to be my faviourite zone that ive quested in so far, looks pretty awesome and quests are so easy and straight forward. Plaguelands are pretty good to but as soon as i get into the rhythm of questing there the quests dry up:wall: . And Felwood, arghhh barely any quests at all. :thumbdown:

keen.png

51 - 54 today, may no life tomorrow and try and get 58 but i doubt it. Started questing in Winterspring today, has to be my faviourite zone that ive quested in so far, looks pretty awesome and quests are so easy and straight forward. Plaguelands are pretty good to but as soon as i get into the rhythm of questing there the quests dry up:wall: . And Felwood, arghhh barely any quests at all. :thumbdown:

Theres a surprising amount of quests for felwood from other chains, like theres one from ungoro to felwood and theres a few quests on all the satyrs etc.

Winterspring is awesome though, its a bit like a mini hellfire just the diversity of it and quest density.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I did have some Felwood quests in early 50's but they dried up quite quickly giving barely any xp, bit dissapointing because i really like questing in theNight Elf areas l(Ashenvale, Darkshore, Feralas etc) as they normally looks the best and have a good atmosphere.

Got really pissed of with Azshara though, it looks really good and the lore behind it is really interesting but when i get there i find out that theres only 2 alliance quests and the zones pretty empty, why design/make a zone that has no use at all?

keen.png

GUH i hate night elfs and there respective areas.The only ones i like remotely are Felwood and winterspring.

I dont like the race and how theylook, i personally think they look pretty bad andi dont like how sheer there skin tone is, bright pink, dark purple, grey even.There almost as bad looking as female dwarfs/trolls/orcs (taurens are kinda hot :^o) and they have the worst faction leader ever, hes such a douche nd hes so emo, they should add some my chemical romance song in his bedroom while he [bleep]es to you because you didnt bring him any soil :wall:

tifsdac6mc.gif

^contains some language.

Just read this when browsing the TIF Drawball Thread

Looks like the WoW community isnt as nice as most people make out. Note: i'm not saying all WoW players are bad, just some of them.

EDIT: Yes, i know it's from 4 months ago, but TIF on drawball's been out for more.

^contains some language.

Just read this when browsing the TIF Drawball Thread :x

Looks like the WoW community isnt as nice as most people make out. Note: i'm not saying all WoW players are bad, just some of them.

Its been deleted. What was it about?

Edit: Looked on the drawball thread, yea thier probaly a buch of morons, but meh isnt it half the fun that you have to keep repearing the logo/making it better?

keen.png

they have the worst faction leader ever, hes such a douche nd hes so emo, they should add some my chemical romance song in his bedroom while he [bleep] to you because you didnt bring him any soil :wall:

The Night Elf faction boss is Tyrande Whisperwind.. not whatshisface.

and they have the worst faction leader ever, hes such a douche nd hes so emo, they should add some my chemical romance song in his bedroom while he [bleep] to you because you didnt bring him any soil :wall:

You made my day! :lol: :lol:

Still, that guy is second to command of the night elves...until Furion comes back.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

they have the worst faction leader ever, hes such a douche nd hes so emo, they should add some my chemical romance song in his bedroom while he [bleep] to you because you didnt bring him any soil :wall:

The Night Elf faction boss is Tyrande Whisperwind.. not whatshisface.

Fendral Staghelm, still i hate him.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Ah, Machinima.

I can remember when I first discovered Oxhorn. Most of his stuff is pretty funny.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."