The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

The new wrath cinematic visually looks spectacular and arthas looks badass but, its just arthas talking and seeing a whole revine of scourge.

The bc cinematic was really varied and had that moment at the end where illidan shouts "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED" and i think it was great to show the main villain as the grand finale but i think that blizzard see's arthas as one of the best characters they have, and i agree, and his lore is so much more interesting than other blizzard archetypes that they just made there cinematic around him.

No gnomes though :cry:

Actually it was Arthas' dad that was talking. The cinematic looks to be a very important portion of the story line as it shows that Arthas does not just have power over the scourge, but actually rules over them like a proper army. Much more deadly then random undead coming at you :P

Ok i know [bleep] all about wow lore...

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow I get WoW back...[/song] \' \' \'

Ravengers seem to [Cabbage] Knothide on to me =[

I never get good stuff from ravagers, is there anywhere else to get like good skins? I'm thinking some part of lower-level Terokkar Forest, or place above (I forgot it's name #-o )

If you know the secrets you make insane amount of money, in pre-tbc you could stealth in naxx and make 3kg a hour :/ possibly with druid too, not sure.

If i just got hold of a good guide =P~

http://live.mammae.eu/

Live streaming beta, sometimes it has south park, olympics, american dad and else, now it is running star wars VI, the chat owns :twss: (had to put it in)

VIX VIX VIX

Arg. Just dinged 50 on my main (comments?) and I really want to run Blackrock Depths. Shame that nobody runs those anymore.

I'd also like to see BC endgame, but it looks like I'm not going to be able to at the rate I play. Knowing raid progression, I wouldn't see BT/Hyjal even if I dinged 70 tomorrow. Just seeing some entry level raids would be nice though.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

It all depends on what time of the day you play on Bloodlust. When I play around 10pm my time, I usually win all the battlefields with a 50% win/loss for AV. That's as Alliance. Around 3pm my time, my win rate for all bgs goes down, not much, but it is noticeable.

Are you playing again???

I saw one of your guildies in EoTS one night - I messaged him and asked if he knew you.. he just said, kinda.

Im back into the game now that the summer at least where i live is officially over, the weathers getting worse and freinds are getting busier with college enrolement so i thought i would get back on my druid, and ive been itching to level him up.Got his herbalism up significently and dinged him 2 levels.

Also my dad is now playing.My dad works shifts where he works nighs, then afternoon and morning shifts which he likes but there is a void of 2 hours especially on nighs where he has nothing to do and he filled that with eve online.Now hes interested in wow so we signed for the recruit a freind program and we both rolled horde.He rolled a tauren shaman and i rolled a troll mage (i also rolled a warrior) and its just insane how quick it is.Currently there both sat in orgrimmar at 32 and that was in like no time at all.Also the synergy we both have with the composition and he is sat next to me any mob even elites just crumble.Ill have to see what happenes further on but this is a stroke of genius, and i am spending more time iwth my dad.

And now i have a druid who might be overtaken by a troll mage alt :wall:

tifsdac6mc.gif

My account got banned. I have no idea what I did, but I'm petitioning it.

If I don't get it back, im just gonna suck it up and make a new one. -.-

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

It all depends on what time of the day you play on Bloodlust. When I play around 10pm my time, I usually win all the battlefields with a 50% win/loss for AV. That's as Alliance. Around 3pm my time, my win rate for all bgs goes down, not much, but it is noticeable.

Are you playing again???

I saw one of your guildies in EoTS one night - I messaged him and asked if he knew you.. he just said, kinda.

Yeah, came back for a bit to check everything out. I took the xfer off of Aman'thul (Pve) to Thraussian (Pvp) so I had to leave all my guildies behind. Plus my heart really isn't in raiding anymore, I'm a bit burnt out. So I mostly just do bgs and buy S2 arena gear.

The main reason I came back though was to update my armory profile so I can try and sell my char before Wotlk comes out and all my gear turns to crap. I can't see myself bothering to level from 70-80 when wotlk comes out so I may aswell make a profit out of my grinds.

Edit: Got a fair amount of gold lying around so might buy a timed run through ZA to get the bear mount aswell. 5.3k is the going offer... too easy. :thumbup:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 5253&sid=1

Found this thread. I actually went on the server and made an undead and was playing around in the starting area. It's kinda cool just because you have all these people together just doing random stuff before a big event (There were 63 people in the guild when i left, and that was at 930 server time.)

I wanna see more things like this, like huge battles between horde and alliance in one zone or something, rather then just in a battle ground. No need for real team work and communication, just a large [wagon] group of people fighting :D

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=9023675253&sid=1

Found this thread. I actually went on the server and made an undead and was playing around in the starting area. It's kinda cool just because you have all these people together just doing random stuff before a big event (There were 63 people in the guild when i left, and that was at 930 server time.)

I wanna see more things like this, like huge battles between horde and alliance in one zone or something, rather then just in a battle ground. No need for real team work and communication, just a large [wagon] group of people fighting :D

I took part in turpsters dingstravaganza where turpster and wow insider fans rolled about 500 level 1-6 gnomes and dwarfs and basically attempted to kill turpster the undead shadowpriest as a boss and to ding 70.It was all scripted and anything and then to top it off we ran through ironforge to the deeprun tram where he dinged in front off an army of gnomes and dwarfs.Pretty awesome huge player events, especially on that magnitude.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Is it possible to train enchanting without spending hundreds of gold? I'm only at 235 enchanting, witch is really weak for level 65. :wall: :wall:

No to elvel enchanting you need thousands of gold...but ultimatly its worth it imo.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Arg, so my WoW account got unbanned, but this is the second time my account has been compromised.

It's very frustrating and is making it really hard to play normally.

I mean I've scanned my computer with McAfee and changed my password multiple times. I'm sure the addons I am using aren't infected (they are fairly well known addons), so I'm really at a loss of what to do.

I have emailed Blizzard (I've been emailing them a lot lately :P ) letting them know my situation.

The only thing I can do is not log on for the time being (in case it's a keylogger).

Arg, so my WoW account got unbanned, but this is the second time my account has been compromised.

I mean I've scanned my computer with McAfee and changed my password multiple times. I'm sure the addons I am using aren't infected (they are fairly well known addons), so I'm really at a loss of what to do.

I have emailed Blizzard (I've been emailing them a lot lately :P ) letting them know my situation.

The only thing I can do is not log on for the time being (in case it's a keylogger).

I suggest using http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html too. McAfee is good, but it is always better to scan with multiple programs. Also, do you use the splash screen thing that pops up before the login screen? Cause that is also a built in keylogger checker, and has saved me before by detecting a keylogger.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I suggest using http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html too. McAfee is good, but it is always better to scan with multiple programs. Also, do you use the splash screen thing that pops up before the login screen? Cause that is also a built in keylogger checker, and has saved me before by detecting a keylogger.

Ooo, I never knew there was an addon like that.

It's not an addon.

When you open up the program, does a small window come up giving you the Important WoW news and the button to play and go to the public test realms? That is what i mean. If you don't see that, on the log on the screen there should be an option to turn it on. If it detects a keylogger that is in its database if there is one there.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

It's not an addon.

When you open up the program, does a small window come up giving you the Important WoW news and the button to play and go to the public test realms? That is what i mean. If you don't see that, on the log on the screen there should be an option to turn it on. If it detects a keylogger that is in its database if there is one there.

Oh, I didn't know it did that. #-o

Are you playing again???

Yeah, came back for a bit to check everything out. I took the xfer off of Aman'thul (Pve) to Thraussian (Pvp) so I had to leave all my guildies behind. Plus my heart really isn't in raiding anymore, I'm a bit burnt out. So I mostly just do bgs and buy S2 arena gear.

The main reason I came back though was to update my armory profile so I can try and sell my char before Wotlk comes out and all my gear turns to crap. I can't see myself bothering to level from 70-80 when wotlk comes out so I may aswell make a profit out of my grinds.

Edit: Got a fair amount of gold lying around so might buy a timed run through ZA to get the bear mount aswell. 5.3k is the going offer... too easy. :thumbup:

5.3k.. damn thats cheap. Guilds on Griefmoore are selling them for up to 10k.

I guess it shows how big and stupid our realm is.

Are you playing again???

5.3k.. damn thats cheap. Guilds on Griefmoore are selling them for up to 10k.

I guess it shows how big and stupid our realm is.

Silvermoon eu i was offered a timed ZA run for the bear for 4k.Also depends on how many guilds on your server can do it with 9 people, in silvermoons case its about 55

tifsdac6mc.gif

to all of you guys under lvl 70 complaining about money:

when you are uuder 70... ou aare not supose to be spending ur time gettin money.. surte gettin epic ground is nice IF you have the money alredy by e time u get 60.... dont waste ur time on grinding money to get it... ur wasting valuable quest exp

to those complaining when you are 70:

epic flying is also nice... seriously tho if ur keen on raiding BT/sunwell... then dont start thinking 5000g is alot. so far on gems enchants, shadow resistance gear etc ive spent over 20,000g... especially for raiding sunwell to respec leatherworking for drums of battle. money is easy to get,

do as much dailys as you can,

tip: i make 500g per hour with herblist... go to skettis.. kill the trees, herb them, sell the primals, they drop up to 6 motes of life per kill, and i mean im on magtheridon so they get pretty crouded, if your on a low populated u could be making up to 750g

---

tip for people keen on end raiding: dont settle for less, get the best enchants and gems, go for epic... dont thik that a blue leg enchant is better to get than epic simply cus its 300g cheaper and only +10 atk power more.. DO NOT SLACK ON ENCHANTS < i cannot stress that enaugh

Another tip for raiding: PVP gea is for PVP dont turn up with an aplication when ur in full pvp gear... unless ur in a kara guild but you cu be in a guild like that in blues. sriously you have no idea how many people aply to ssc/tk guilds in full S2 thinking they will top dps... NO it doesnt work like that... pvp gear has stats for different situations.

Insane_212.png

Im making no money with herbalism on magtheridon eu, that along with skinning im making absolutely no money.Im not buying any gear, just skills, repairs and im picking herbs but im still at around 3g.I dont know what it is because this is the 4th character ive leveled significantly and all on differant servers so im not a newbie to rerolling.If it wanst for being a druid i wouldnt have my mount yet :|

tifsdac6mc.gif

what class are you on maggy EU?

cus when it comes to magtheridon (and guys dont reply to this pa of my post unless u dd play on maggy EU) its all about what class you play when it gets to the sketis trees... a druid and hunter will have a significantly easyer task of killing the lvl 72 elite.. even tho they aint hard at all, rogues and paladins will take longer to kill them

just remmber to go there in the early mornings and secure your cycle, start with the one on the west side, move along to the one to the south and kill the 2 on the west, by the time the west ones are down the east has respawned, thus creating a easy trackable cycle :)

Insane_212.png