The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea for mac, but for windows it doesnt actually require a proper installation, insofar as there are no registry entries created, so you can just copy/paste the files to whatever directory you want and they'll work. Like I said though, got no idea how a mac works in general.

Tk5SF.png

I have no idea for mac, but for windows it doesnt actually require a proper installation, insofar as there are no registry entries created, so you can just copy/paste the files to whatever directory you want and they'll work. Like I said though, got no idea how a mac works in general.

What does his post have to do with macs? That was a PC picture he posted.. Or did I miss something here?

What does his post have to do with macs? That was a PC picture he posted.. Or did I miss something here?

"world of warcraft (OS X).app seemed pretty maccy to me, but yeah, its a windows picture you're right.

Tk5SF.png

when you get the corrupted ashbringer drop from naxx, you can equip it, become friendly with the scarlet crusade, and trigger an event in SM cathedral where morgraine returns to deal out some long needed justice. Its for lore buffs really.

www.ashbringer.com has lots of info on it.

Tk5SF.png

when you get the corrupted ashbringer drop from naxx, you can equip it, become friendly with the scarlet crusade, and trigger an event in SM cathedral where morgraine returns to deal out some long needed justice. Its for lore buffs really.

http://www.ashbringer.com has lots of info on it.

Ok never heard anything about it, thats why :P

I think the corrupted ashbringer looks fantastic, sad i wont be able to get it, even though i probably wont ever, its nice to know its possible.

tifsdac6mc.gif

krisc ur on maggy... there naxx PuGs like every week xD

get attunded and mayb u cud get it :x

Theres not enough hours in the day to get my tauren warrior up and get the corrupted ashbringer...

I did do a few naxx pugs on my gnome warrior and it dropped but went to the raid leader who was another gnome warrior :|

tifsdac6mc.gif

How's everyone's brewfest been going? I got the full costume on 2 alts as well as the female costume on my main. Main's a guy, but I was 2 tickets short of the ram last year and bought almost all of the items.

Am I the only person that waits year round for this thing? :anxious:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

For those of you who don't know, the 3.0 patch is in public beta now. So you can go ahead and try everything out. And apparently blizz is releasing new PvP rewards with the new 3.0 patch when it goes live, and we will then have our honor points wiped when the expansion comes out. People on the PTR are saying blizz made a blue post about this on the forums somewhere (there's an article in wow-insider about it).

And patch 3.0 and the WotLK expansion are two separate things.

Im relatively new to WOW...i know im making an undead for race. I was wondering what you al lwould suggest for my class

Im thinking either Shaman Mage or Warlock

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

Im relatively new to WOW...i know im making an undead for race. I was wondering what you al lwould suggest for my class

Im thinking either Shaman Mage or Warlock

Undead cant be shaman. It is really up to you, as everything is different and there is no 'the best' class. Try a few out if you want. It dosen't take long to get to about 15 and by then you know what kind of thing you want to do.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Hold on hold on hold on...Honors gonna get WIPED? Any proof of this? If its true I gotta tell my guildmates to stop farming honor in AV lol.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hold on hold on hold on...Honors gonna get WIPED? Any proof of this? If its true I gotta tell my guildmates to stop farming honor in AV lol.

No, it was but they refracted it.

"ok we wont wipe honor, but honor rewards will be significantly more expensive because of it *EVIL LAUGH!!!!!*"

tifsdac6mc.gif

No, it was but they refracted it.

"ok we wont wipe honor, but honor rewards will be significantly more expensive because of it *EVIL LAUGH!!!!!*"

Oh, good good...Scared me a bit. :(

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Just started playing WoW and was wondering what professions to take up.

I made a Nelf druid and am tired between Alc/Herb and Skin/LW.

Being my first character, I don't have any outside income source, so which of these are better for me?

And I don't particularly fancy taking on two gathering professions.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Being my first character, I don't have any outside income source, so which of these are better for me?

I hardly trained my professions until 70. Money comes too slow at lower levels and should be used to buy a mount. Once you're level 70 and can make 100g in one hour, you can farm levels much faster.

Remember, gathering herbs is much more efficient when on an epic mount \' .

To test it, my friend timed how many hours he spent training tailoring to 375 while leveling to 70. Needless to say, he wasted most of his money and time. At 70, I went from roughly level 100-375 in the span of a few hours.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I hardly trained my professions until 70. Money comes too slow at lower levels and should be used to buy a mount. Once you're level 70 and can make 100g in one hour, you can farm levels much faster.

Remember, gathering herbs is much more efficient when on an epic mount \' .

To test it, my friend timed how many hours he spent training tailoring to 375 while leveling to 70. Needless to say, he wasted most of his money and time. At 70, I went from roughly level 100-375 in the span of a few hours.[/qu

On my priest the amount of money i spent on tailoring and engineering to 375 could have got me an epic flyer with a few thousand gold change...

tifsdac6mc.gif