The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

In your case, first character, I wouldn't worry so much about professions. Train them up at 80, I gaurantee you won't get 70 before the release of WotLK. As you are a druid, I would suggest Herb/Alch because of healing trinkets and the vast sum of money you can make at the higher levels.

Good luck, and what server are you on? And are you EU or US?

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that in my server, a stack of copper bars sells at 2G each. THAT's something worth training for at such a low lvl.

But as a druid I think you should stick with leatherworking and skinning; you can make your own armour as you go up.

One last thing: please do level your professions from 1-70. I don't know why people are telling you not. In my case, I couldn't want to spend 4-5 hours straight at 70 getting resources and stuff.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

One last thing: please do level your professions from 1-70. I don't know why people are telling you not. In my case, I couldn't want to spend 4-5 hours straight at 70 getting resources and stuff.

4-5 Hours straight, or three days worth while levelling? I much prefer to level with Skinning, Herbalism or Mining (2 of the 3) and then at 70, dump the least profitable and then get the best profession up to 375, then once I have enough money for 375 in the next, dump the other one and power straight through.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

You can always collect the leather/herbs/ore while youre leveling, then when you hit 70, just use them all.

Man I'm getting bored to those "DK Convert" threads on wotlk forums... Like 1-4 per hour

"do they start at lvl 1?" "do i have to give up my character to create one" and so on.. None bothers to read the stickies >_>

VIX VIX VIX

Played an hour, did some of the blasted lands quests where you just grind gizzards, brains and jowels but i was talking to insane212 on his hunter so it made it waaay more enjoyable.I started a hunter up because on insane bragging about his :P , got him to level 1...

tifsdac6mc.gif

Played an hour, did some of the blasted lands quests where you just grind gizzards, brains and jowels but i was talking to insane212 on his hunter so it made it waaay more enjoyable.I started a hunter up because on insane bragging about his :P , got him to level 1...

<3 you PvE scrub

did you end up finishing them quests?

i managed to get 2 20 slot herb bags full and 1 28 slot bag half full of lvl 1-30 herbs :D

shud get me far in inscription imo;

and we whiped all night on illidan because the tanks are idiots :/ i wud prefer going back to my old guild and finish off 4/6 sunwell >.>

Insane_212.png

<3 you PvE scrub

i managed to get 2 20 slot herb bags full and 1 28 slot bag half full of lvl 1-30 herbs :D

and we whiped all night on illidan because the tanks are idiots :/ i wud prefer going back to my old guild and finish off 4/6 sunwell >.>

I finished all but one and thats because that one quest was asking for 10 gizzards and i had only got 1 drop off about 25 vultures -.-

tifsdac6mc.gif

<3 you PvE scrub

I finished all but one and thats because that one quest was asking for 10 gizzards and i had only got 1 drop off about 25 vultures -.-

I noticed the drop rates for those quests were incredibly screwy. The way I had it worked out was that once you had enough drops to fill the criteria for one of the quests, the droprate would go WAY down, so for instance, if you needed 3 boar lungs for the quest you wanted to finish, but another one in your log only required 1 lung, you should finish the one with 1 lung in order to make the droprate go back up. There was a certain order to do the quests in which worked quite nicely like this.

...it was probably just superstition though.

Tk5SF.png

<3 you PvE scrub

I noticed the drop rates for those quests were incredibly screwy. The way I had it worked out was that once you had enough drops to fill the criteria for one of the quests, the droprate would go WAY down, so for instance, if you needed 3 boar lungs for the quest you wanted to finish, but another one in your log only required 1 lung, you should finish the one with 1 lung in order to make the droprate go back up. There was a certain order to do the quests in which worked quite nicely like this.

...it was probably just superstition though.

Yeah and the way the quests distinguish between completion you turn in a quest and those 4 quests you had flagged completed are no longer completed and you have to go farm those mutated beasts again.Thankfully im a druid so i can round 4-5 up and nuke them all down pretty quick.After doing these quests on 3 differant horde characters (allaince has double the quests in that zone) characters you should always start with the one to farm 10 basilisk brains and you kill boars and vultures on the way, turn in quests and then youre just killing things in a circuit and you get things doen quicker,The one with the basilisk brains brutal so just get that out the way.

Insane:Yeah i will be playing tonight but most likely on my warrior alt Schtigg doing RAF, thats if my freind appears.If not i may play my druid (Stigg) and if i have no motivation ill play WAR and maybe TF2 :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

Only about a week left till the patch hopefully.

Started doing the Onyxias Lair attunement today as its getting removed soon and everyone said its a really good questline. Pretty boring so far.

keen.png

Started doing the Onyxias Lair attunement today as its getting removed soon and everyone said its a really good questline. Pretty boring so far.

Yeah i agree, its the forum nerds bragging that completed one of the longest quest chains in the game just because they can, theres one good moment in that quest chain at least for alliance (i did on my gnome warrior) and that was diminished because of city chatter and the BG farmers :|

Playing my druid more now, get him to 58 before the patch hits.I was going to go to 60 but that seems kinda pointless now with the exp decrease and my herbalisms as high as i can till outlands (yeah hit 315 herbalism at 51) and i intend to farm herbs rather than do dailys for my epic flyer.

After playing warhammer i appreciate the leveling curve more than i had done before and it seems the levels are just flying by, they do need to adopt some of warhammers features, like not having to deal with crappy drop rate...

tifsdac6mc.gif

Yeah i agree, its the forum nerds bragging that completed one of the longest quest chains in the game just because they can, theres one good moment in that quest chain at least for alliance (i did on my gnome warrior) and that was diminished because of city chatter and the BG farmers :|

Playing my druid more now, get him to 58 before the patch hits.I was going to go to 60 but that seems kinda pointless now with the exp decrease and my herbalisms as high as i can till outlands (yeah hit 315 herbalism at 51) and i intend to farm herbs rather than do dailys for my epic flyer.

After playing warhammer i appreciate the leveling curve more than i had done before and it seems the levels are just flying by, they do need to adopt some of warhammers features, like not having to deal with crappy drop rate...

indeed. One thing I love about WAR is the quest item drop system. No brainless murlocs or headless humans anywhere to be found.

Tk5SF.png

I lol'd so much

[hide=]Application Template

If you fill out everything, also silly questions, you have a very good chance.

We want serious answers. Good luck.

Your character(s)

Nick: Narzok

Race: Orc

Class: Warrior (11/33/17)

Spec: Much fury.

Unbuffed stats...

Armor: 8214

Health: 9189

Mana: I used rage.

Crit: 14.54%

Main stat: Attack Power

Hit rating: 27

Other noticable stats? ex. Spirit, Resilience, Defense: 54 spirit, 49 resillience, 46 defense.

Why this spec? I used since low garden and its working.

Do you have good gear for other specs? I can use all warrior spec with gear =)

Is it okay with you to respec if we need you to? No.

Profession #1: Herbalist (375).

Profession #2: Blacksmith (297)

/played with this character: Warrior.

Exalted factions: Orgilla. Low City. Orgrimmar. Ravenholt.

Armory link: 8214.

Other notable characters: lvl 14 Roge.

Class questions:

- What gems should you use with your pve spec? Red gems.

- What is the most efficient pve spec for you, and will you be specced like that when participating in 25man raids? 11/33/17. (Much fury.) Yes.

- Which metagem you use for pve? I non't use metagem.

- How do you usually Tank/Dps? (Explain why you use what you do) I tank if only warrior and else dps.

- Why do you play a warrior? (Explain which aspects of the warrior you love and why, Examples may be used): I take high beating for monster so have much stamina =)

- Which stats would Prio over others, as protection/Dps warrior, Explain why? (Dodge,Parry,Block,Defense,Hit,Crit,Expertise,Attackpower)

Dodge, Parry, Block, Defense, Hit, Crit, Expertise, Attackpower. You forget stamina =)

- Which attack ability gives the most threat? Fear.

- Which consumables & Flask/pots would you use on bosses? Mage food. (From level 70 tabel.)

- Do you have any resistance gear for bosstanking? I still have MC stats in mine bank.

About you

Your age: 14

Date born: 94.

Why should we pick you? I was good gear!

More about yourself: I love Sum41, Panic in disco and Rasmus.

My father work mine, my brothers work mine, after two year I work mine also.

Free time: I play WOW :D and watching Sayler Mon.

How is your life and how are you doing? I was start mine after two year.

Do you disconnect a lot? Only when is father drawing the computer string. After mine time =)

If yes, do you know why? Father is drawing computer string!

How many FPS do you have in Shattrath? I no play FPS.

Normal play times: When father is mine. 05:00-17:00 (Minsk time.)

Former guilds: I was join MoX but need item better.

Why are you no longer in these guilds? I needed item better!

Is the account you are using originally yours? Account was of my brother but die in mine acsident, so I account =)

Do you share the account with someone? 1 brother.

Who else are able to access the account? Brother.

What is the password to your account? Slovitzka

What is the secret question and answer to your account? Slovitzka zé wryko?

You and PvE

How often can you raid? When father mine. (All day 05:00-17:00.)

How often will you raid? When father mine. (All day 05:00-17:00.)

Will you sign up for farm raids? Yes.

Will you sign up for progress raids? If I need item.

What do you do at weekends? Play WOW when father is mine, also eat with father and many brother after father get from mine.

Raid experience so far: Karazhan. Maraudon (with only 4!). I main tank many heroic (dungeon). Zul'gurom (level 70 maintank). Have was inside Serpent Shine Cave.

Which addons have you used for raiding, ever? I was never use bot!

Which addons should you be using in a raid? Nobody!

What are your thoughts about repair bills? If I become better item I no have to repair old items.

Knowledge

NB! These questions are purely for us to see what we can expect.

If you know wrong, we will correct you. So don't worry, though looking it up can't hurt

What is the hit rating cap for casters? I hear warlock crit 12000 on youtube!

What is the hit rating cap for dual wielders? I hear rogue on youtube with 2k the black temple.

What is the hit rating cap for 1h/Shield, 2h, feral? Sheild has low damage!

If you were melee DPS, how would you position yourself to your target? Stand so I see target.

What is the global cooldown? Wensday 05-11.

What are your racial abilities and how do they work? Orc is Blood Fury. I press button for next attacks make more hurt on monster.

What does Blessing of Kings do? I take and give more beating to monster.

Does 'Blessing of Kings' scale with stamina? Yes.

Does 'Blessing of Kings' scale with bonus healing? No heal class!

Does 'Blessing of Kings' scale with attack power? Yes.

Which Blessings do you prefer using in a raid, and why? Main tank or dps.

Why is 'Power Word: Fortitude' and/or 'Prayer of Fortitude' buffed on the whole raid and not just the tanks? If priest has candels.

What is DKP (DragonKillPoints) and why do we use it? To know how much dragon you kill.

Diverse

Do you mind paying repair bills after raids? If father still in mine.

Why do you want to raid? I want MoX. But mine item is not "great".

Got any friends in the guild? Cwave.

Why would you like to join our guild? I want for item before help for MoX.

Why are you playing World of Warcraft? When father is mine.

What is your goal in World of Warcraft? Become one MoX.

Do you like gay bears? I hate gay![/hide]

and you seriously shud consider gettin better hunter gear :/

i have double your Attack power at 70

go do some heroics!

Insane_212.png

lol, ive seen some fantastic G application trolls from peopel in bleeding edge raid guilds applying for these kara guilds which take everything way too seriousley at the level there playing and they still get accepted despite the pitiful fill out of the application...

tifsdac6mc.gif

go do some heroics!

All I've had time to do is pvp 3 epics (legs as of an hour ago). Wrath is comming out in a month, so getting new gear would be a waste. Plus I can't ever find a decent raid group.

go do some heroics!

All I've had time to do is pvp 3 epics (legs as of an hour ago). Wrath is comming out in a month, so getting new gear would be a waste. Plus I can't ever find a decent raid group.

I wouldn't be taking a hunter with that gear to my raids either. Do some quests, then some regular 70 dungeons, then some heroic dungeons, then badge gear with the badges from those dungeons, then raid. Really, everything can't be handed to you. Glad/Merc with honor is just about the easiest epics in the game.

rangesig.gif