The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Btw, my friend claims when he went to dl the patch, it downloaded in like 30 seconds, and was about 1.2 GB. But then it downloaded another patch which was about 6GB afterwards. Anybody know what he is talking about? (And I don't think he thought the installation was a download.)

i had that patch, but for some reason it took like 40 seconds to do

even tho the 1.2gig took 6 hours :/

Insane_212.png

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving the Achievement system. It gives me something to work towards while waiting.

dang right!

im gettin the LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY achievement tonight with 2 mates from guild

" Insanemilk Jenkins "

and im also guna get argent dawn exalted then wait to get argent crusade exalted to the " The Argent Champion "

Insane_212.png

Im only getting lag when i got into SW, the amount of people training inscription there is crazy.

Spent all of yesterday getting the explorer achievements for Eastern Kingdoms. I think there gonna become very addictive.

keen.png

Wow. Holy paladins became the new holy mages in plate. We kick arse. :shock: Haven't tried it in PvP though yet...

I'm guessing you meant Ret, since they were OP in PvP.. Well not anymore:

zz5af1f40b.jpg

nerfnerfnerf. They got hotfixed last night apparently.. lolret.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

My server is offline, so I ca't update my AddOns! And Curse Client sucks to be frank. I honestly can't wait to get on to finish getting them working. Levelling my Allies on Silvermoon at the moment. :mrgreen:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

My server is offline, so I ca't update my AddOns! And Curse Client sucks to be frank. I honestly can't wait to get on to finish getting them working. Levelling my Allies on Silvermoon at the moment. :mrgreen:

Wha? Curse client is awesome. :D

Granted I use it for WAR instead of WoW, but it's the same principle.

GAH just dont even bother trying to play/update addons, i just redid my ui and then mass disconnect from everyone on the server and the ui i had saved and started using is all completely messed up, macros arent reconfigured with spell changes.GUH time wasted.

I would play WAR but im having similar problems logging in, not to such a bad extent that it [bleep]s you over but i cant play.Praise the lord for TF2!

Oh and the leeroy achievement isnt as easy as people make it out to be, got to plan youre strategy, clear that big dragonkin walking around and you've got to measure your aoe since the timer starts when the first whelp dies.I specced deep prot for shockwave, grabbed 2 pallys and a balance druid who would offheal and we just missed out of getting it, timed it at 17.5 seconds.So my gnome warrior pillywiggins wont be Pillywiggins Jenkins :cry:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Wow. Holy paladins became the new holy mages in plate. We kick arse. :shock: Haven't tried it in PvP though yet...

I'm guessing you meant Ret, since they were OP in PvP.. Well not anymore:

zz5af1f40b.jpg

nerfnerfnerf. They got hotfixed last night apparently.. lolret.

No, I still meant holy. I know Rets GONNA get nerf eventually. :lol: But compaired to the damage we (holy pallies) put out before, this is SERIOUSLY a big upgrade. :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Reinstalling so I can at least see how OP my rogue has gotten now. Don't actually plan on playing long term at all but may as well test while my friend catches up in WAR. Plus I feel like I will have wasted $15 otherwise.

Been having alot of fun with Achievements. I plan to get Ambassador, and then get all exploration done before LK so I can get The Explorer when I can.

My guild did Karazhan and ZA in about 3.5 hours last night, and most of them were drinking while raiding. Lol.

Ambassador titles are somewhat easier to get now one of the minimap functions allow you to detect low level quest givers on the map (the same dropdown list containing track humanoids abilities etc), making questing for rep in starting areas (mulgore, echo isles) made MUCH more easier. I still feel that low level questing is faster for rep compared to farming/buying runecloth for the repeatable Cloth quartermaster quest. Good luck for one though.

Anyway I hope that Blizz better not nerf mages because of stupid pvp reasons again. Arcane mages seems pretty behind frost and fire for PvE, it's likely a nerf to ABr is going to push dps down even more.

>.>

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

new quest helper version owns:o

well actually i dno if its better than the last ones

i never had a quest helper

but i dinged 16 on my 4th alt from 10 in 1 hour XD < yes kris ur guna say im a hypocrit :P:P

... :thumbup:

58 on druid, ill ding 70 in a week or so since i have a few essays to be written for next week then i have a 2 week break \'

tifsdac6mc.gif

Trying out THIS on my rogue while I still have some subscription time left. Problem is my daggers suck (the product of KZ, malachazeen + emerald ripper) so I don't know how it'll compare to my T6 weapons.

Trying out THIS on my rogue while I still have some subscription time left. Problem is my daggers suck (the product of KZ, malachazeen + emerald ripper) so I don't know how it'll compare to my T6 weapons.

I refuse to play my rogue with swords, and the worst thing about rogues is that they made daggers completely [bleep]ing redundant in raids, i know barely any pve rogues who use daggers and thats how i want to play rogue, deep assasination(euro style) sneaking around murdering the weak...

And the best thing about inscription is the amount of crap you can make, when i hit 100 i got like 25 recipes and its so easy.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I refuse to play my rogue with swords, and the worst thing about rogues is that they made daggers completely [bleep] redundant in raids, i know barely any pve rogues who use daggers and thats how i want to play rogue, deep assasination(euro style) sneaking around murdering the weak...

And the best thing about inscription is the amount of crap you can make, when i hit 100 i got like 25 recipes and its so easy.

Just tested a few things, I don't know though.. everything just seems so stupid right now. Too much damage flying around, got bored real quick.

I'd try daggers out more but mine suck as I said.

Oh i just had one of those awesome level up moments on my druid.

I was in the expedition armoury killing the ghosts.As a boomkin im just pulling everything in sight, in the outland pieces i feel way more comfident about taking on multiple mobs and with the spell interupt changes i just rip through everything.I pull 4 knights and a sorcerer which is insta gib death the way the knighst interupt and blocks a school of magic...Yeah so i pop typhoon, get the moonfire spams on the sorcerer, by this time im at 40%, innervate barkskin and treants on CD, i switch out of moonkin in the hope i can get this healing touch off and it gets spellocked.But then OMG GOKU PROC OVER 9000 where i level up off the sorcere back to full, innervate barkskin treants off CD pop everything and just slaughter the knights.It was a beatiful moment which i think every player encounters being totally outnumbered, all the odds stacked against you and you either level up or youre guardian angel heals and help VANQUISH YOUR FOES!!!!!!

tifsdac6mc.gif

Zul'Aman is an absolute joke now. With a rubbish group got to eagle boss in 2 minutes. Wiped. Killed him. Killed Bear and Dragonhawk. Wiped. Got to Lynx. Killed him. Managed to get all 4 timed chests. And Hex Lord and Zul'jin were dead in about 3 minutes each. Cleared it in 45 minutes or so. :lol:

rangesig.gif

Did they nerf raids or is it just from the new specs?

I haven't heard any complaining is trade chat so I'm guessing raids weren't nerfed. However, the new skill books are bounds to be a little odd until we get those last 10 points from 71-80. It's too big of a mess right now do truly determine what actually got nerfed and what didn't.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Did they nerf raids or is it just from the new specs?

All raid bosses have 30% less HP and Illidan no longer shears.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0ecoeMsiroMuZ0xZxbdb

My rogues spec. I don't think MoD is important because I can't pick up heightened senses.Focused attacks doesn't seem that important for me right now as most things die within my kidney shot. Overkill is great and 50 energy mutilates are hot. The big kicker is dismantle though. I'm loving this ability.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.