The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock:

Was browsing Wowwiki to see if i had enough money for an epic ground mount has i will probaly reach 60 (57 atm) tomorrow and i thought it would be around 100 gold for the mount and training ( :oops: ). Man i got a suprise when i saw its around 700 gold. I only have 175 gold atm.

keen.png

:shock:

Was browsing Wowwiki to see if i had enough money for an epic ground mount has i will probaly reach 60 (57 atm) tomorrow and i thought it would be around 100 gold for the mount and training ( :oops: ). Man i got a suprise when i saw its around 700 gold. I only have 175 gold atm.

You'll get the money before 65 with just questing easily. I got it at 61 with my friend giving me 200g. I paid him back at level 63. :mrgreen:

And flying mount & training is 900g so start saving.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Yes, we all enjoy Machinima.

I can remember when I first discovered Oxhorn. Most his stuff is hilarious.

I love Machinima (See "SourGruntProductions" for MY machinimas)

I just found him :D

WoW is a good base for machinima. Warcraftmovies is probably the best site for them.

Favorite machinimas:

The grind (series), Time Gnomes (series), Jimmy the world of warcraft story. Then I have a few PvP videos I have really enjoyed.

We we're screwing around in hyjal today, rage down and well only one try on anetheron because couple healers had to go

(the guild has downed them up to azgalor)

we went to SWP just to screw up, we killed the pat!!! oh wow.

VIX VIX VIX

Hit 58 a couple of hours ago, only done 2 quests in Outland and already have an upgrade for my staff and wand so all good, still havent been to Shattrath, may hit 59 tonight.

Also a friend of mine said he will give me the money i need for my epic ground mount.

keen.png

Hit 58 a couple of hours ago, only done 2 quests in Outland and already have an upgrade for my staff and wand so all good, still havent been to Shattrath, may hit 59 tonight.

Also a friend of mine said he will give me the money i need for my epic ground mount.

My friend had to help me with my epic... I needed a whole 1G :lol:

Now I need to pay her back! I don't think I'll ever be able to do it :lol:

(Just Kidding, I don't need to repay her)

Anybody got the Olympic Tabard? :P

Ye and pet :D

~Was clearing scholo with friend for couple of quests, getting exalted AD, guess what, lifestealing recipe dropped, i took it as i needed and my friend had low ench, we pulled another pack, guess what, another dropped and he got it =D

VIX VIX VIX

Pet? No one said anything about a pet. \' What type of animal is it? I"m guessing its of chinese mythiology...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hm, strange...the WoWinsider article says its only available in EU and Chinese worlds, but I'm getting it in a US server. :|

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lame.

My account was temporarily suspened for spamming on an character I don't even have.

This is the third warning on my account so it's only a 3 hour ban (according to the support chart). It's still annoying though.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Hm, strange...the WoWinsider article says its only available in EU and Chinese worlds, but I'm getting it in a US server. :|

yeah they forgot to mention the post which stated that these will be activated when the olympics have started for each region timezone etc.

I got the tabard and the pet on my warrior and druid.Love it especially on my druid.

Oh and playing horde again i really wish i chose tauren for my warrior and on the same server as my druid sometimes because i have about 4k gold on him now and because i leveling things on differant servers i have no motivation to play him...especially being that i need 40 AB marks and alliance suck at it, im halfway though.Same with my priest, 3.5k gold and no motivation to play because its an entirely differant server, the guild im in is dead because of summer and the server is one of the worst servers in terms of progression...The deathknight situation has changed completely now.I was going to make a gnome deathknight and leveling it to 80 but now im thinking of a horde deathknight to go along with my druid which ill use for raiding.Im still going to make a gnome deathknight to run through the starting area again but it makes more sense to attach it to the druid and do some symbiotic stuff with proffesions so im not missing anything.In that case i intend to pick up inscription to go along with herbalism on my druid and on my deathknight ill pick up alchemy and enchanting so i can jsut send DE mateial to him or herbs and send those back to my raiding dude.In that case i think im going to make a belf deathknight.

And my gome wrarior is what ill arena with and just gear him out in a way that i dont have to waste time changing other characters over to a pvp setup.

So yeah...im ready for wrath and have everything pretty much mapped out in my head while leveling my druid.On that note i did WSG on my druid to get that tabard and at level 34 in the twink heavy battleground i became #1 in kill to death ratio, damage and captures...its broke in pvp.

-And ill be getting a new rig in a month or so, so it will just chew through wrath, not that my computer wont but i will be able to max out everything without a big hit.

tifsdac6mc.gif

My other post was intended to be posted earlier but my internet router stopped working anyway about this:

Lame.

My account was temporarily suspened for spamming on an character I don't even have.

This is the third warning on my account so it's only a 3 hour ban (according to the support chart). It's still annoying though.

This is a problem that a lot of wow players dont realise.Hackers are now hacking accounts and creating characters on other servers to spam in trade,so they not only get your gold and details, but they no longer have a need to create all these accounts just to spam.And they have a wider audience for there advertisements because youre lvl 70 or so character most likely wont be affected by chat filters which a lot of players have to block out yells from like lvl 1-3 characters.

So dude check youre antivirus, security etc because you could have had a hack...Its become more prevelant with the lawsuits on farmers and 3rd party gold services.

tifsdac6mc.gif

The new ui changes coming in wrath are fantastic, i hope ui's eventually become an aesthetic thing rather than a necessary thing like threatmeters, proximo, decursive, dps meters...

heres the changes:

- Pet Mount Tabs

- A currency user interface

- All-in-one inventory

- Threat warning system

- Coordinates

so i can get rid of my bag mod, threat meter if its clear and easy to read and my co-ords map mod.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I should really get myself a decent UI, all i have at the moment is the WoWhead quest thing and a co-ord thing which is always wrong.

Hit 60 yesterday, got polymorph pig spell, had some fun in Battlegrounds using it on all the rogues who reckon their gods gift, especially by a naked gnome with pink hair. :P

Pretty pissed at the quest to get the conjure water spell as it requires me to go in to dire maul which no one on my server seems to want to do. :wall:

keen.png

I should really get myself a decent UI, all i have at the moment is the WoWhead quest thing and a co-ord thing which is always wrong.

Hit 60 yesterday, got polymorph pig spell, had some fun in Battlegrounds using it on all the rogues who reckon their gods gift, especially by a naked gnome with pink hair. :P

Pretty pissed at the quest to get the conjure water spell as it requires me to go in to dire maul which no one on my server seems to want to do. :wall:

you dont have to do that quest. you will learn the new rank levelling from 60-70

Tk5SF.png

^Thanks for that, must have been completly blind when i went to learn new spells.

Just saw the xp required for my next level, gone from 170k to about 400k, i was hoping for 2 levels a day till 70, but meh ill be lucky if i get 1.

keen.png

^Thanks for that, must have been completly blind when i went to learn new spells.

Just saw the xp required for my next level, gone from 170k to about 400k, i was hoping for 2 levels a day till 70, but meh ill be lucky if i get 1.

unless you play an obscene amount, or level VERY efficiently, 1 level a day would be very very very very hard to get.

Tk5SF.png