The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Naturally when we unexpectadly won everyone went crazy

wowscrnshot072508155957hq0.jpg

3k honor fro the season 2 mace on my gnome warrior, its the only big grind ill do because im not doing a lot of damage in bg so a good weapon will help me get teh rest of teh set quickly.

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the horde defend there base with 15 or so off there poeple there is no way without everyone on alliance just zerging and going all out and then the horde usually bring everyone back and we lose because we cannot get the 2 frostwolf towers.Everything else in cyclone the horde usually win but i dont do random bg's with people i dont know anymore, its much more fun premading with youre pvp guild.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Dinged 50 on my mage last night, the Water Elemental's pretty damn awesome.

Anyone know where I could continue levelling? I've finished all the quests in the Hinterlands and WPL barely has any quests at all (as far as I know).

Dinged 50 on my mage last night, the Water Elemental's pretty damn awesome.

Anyone know where I could continue levelling? I've finished all the quests in the Hinterlands and WPL barely has any quests at all (as far as I know).

if you do the scarlet crusade quest where you burn down their tent it unlocks 2 chains which should get you most, if not all of a level.

Tk5SF.png

get a lvl 70 to kill the 60 elite

no level seventies on my server (well, very very few) so we have to do stuff old skool.

Is this the new blades edge server?People had quit guilds on the R&D forums and starting stockpiling mats just for the title and then blizzard blocked them :thumbsup: \' i loved the reactionary topics, my favourite was a blood elf paladin who wnated to be teh only player to be able to call himself the "THE ONLY BLOOD ELF PALADIN IN THE WORLD WHO IS THE SCARAB LORD" and that blizzard blocking him infringedon his human wrights.

tifsdac6mc.gif

get a lvl 70 to kill the 60 elite

no level seventies on my server (well, very very few) so we have to do stuff old skool.

Is this the new blades edge server?People had quit guilds on the R&D forums and starting stockpiling mats just for the title and then blizzard blocked them :thumbsup: \' i loved the reactionary topics, my favourite was a blood elf paladin who wnated to be teh only player to be able to call himself the "THE ONLY BLOOD ELF PALADIN IN THE WORLD WHO IS THE SCARAB LORD" and that blizzard blocking him infringedon his human wrights.

idd. the first raid entered kara and killed attumen this afternoon. No idea how far they got because I logged soon after they downed him, and all I forgot to ask when I got back on. I dinged 55, so its off to winterspring now, and I've just started the onyxia chain. We WILL beat the transferers to AQ.

Tk5SF.png

Hit 43, half way to 44 and run out of doable quests in Tanaris so switching to Hinterlands for now, hopefully hit 50 in a couple of days then only 8 levels to Outland. c :thumbup:

keen.png

eww xperl...i dont know why people like xperl because it takes up so much memory space, the unit frames are'nt aesthetically pleasng and the customization options dont go far enough for such a big addon with being able to change size and colour.I used to be a big ag_unitframe guy but now im a pitbull convert, pitbull is so customizable, easy to use and it isnt as big as xperl depending on how many plugins you have.Also if your using a bar addon like bongos(or dominos now) put faded opacity to 0 and it hides youre bag/character options so you can just hover over it and select your stuff.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Wow, 160-something pages? There's a lotta WoW fans here on Tip.It.

Though it would never happen, maybe WoW deserves it's own sub-forum...

Naa it would be a waste of a forum, and all the RS fan boys would probaly spam saying RS owns WoW. :lol: Plus if WoW got its own forum every other game would have to have one.

OT: Just saw the building work stuff in SW, cant wait for WOTLK, going to be epic, my only worry is that every server will be filled with Death Knights.

Tanaris is really starting to [bleep] me of now, everytime im in Gadgetzan, a couple of 70 horde are outside waiting to gang everyone. :thumbdown:

keen.png

I got my season 2, 2 handed sword.I was marinating over whether to pick the s2 mace over the s2 sword but i plumped for the sword for its proc,which procs very often :o , and its versatility.

tifsdac6mc.gif

So, took a trip into STV for the first time yesterday and I have never ganked/been ganked so many times in my life in such a short space of time :shock:

The only thing that bugs me is someone say 5 levels higher than me (a level difference I can't overcome, don't know if anyone can) destroys me before I can flee (although, as a hunter, most high levels can be dealt with using a freezing trap and a WTFRUN tactic). Just part of the game I guess :D

I dont know about warhammer.I think im getting to a point where after WoW the only thing that could make me play another MMO, is another blizzard MMO or an action MMO which is realy differant like the agency.I dont think another fantasy MMO could hold my attention like a spy MMO or perhaps a starcraft MMO( :pray: )

tifsdac6mc.gif

So, took a trip into STV for the first time yesterday and I have never ganked/been ganked so many times in my life in such a short space of time :shock:

The only thing that bugs me is someone say 5 levels higher than me (a level difference I can't overcome, don't know if anyone can) destroys me before I can flee (although, as a hunter, most high levels can be dealt with using a freezing trap and a WTFRUN tactic). Just part of the game I guess :D

You use the WTFRUN tactic too? I kinda changed it a little from the WTFRUN, its now the WTFGTFO tactic... And my friend uses that tactic DIE... Its a pretty bad tactic.

I dont know about warhammer.I think im getting to a point where after WoW the only thing that could make me play another MMO, is another blizzard MMO or an action MMO which is realy differant like the agency.I dont think another fantasy MMO could hold my attention like a spy MMO or perhaps a starcraft MMO( :pray: )

Sadly i doubt there will be a Starcraft MMO in the next few years with Starcraft 2 out soon, but Blizzard have announced there working on the next gen MMO which should be interesting, i just hope its not something to do with Warcraft. And when/if they do release a new MMO it will be plagued with all the WoW kiddies which will most likely ruin it.

keen.png

You use the WTFRUN tactic too? I kinda changed it a little from the WTFRUN, its now the WTFGTFO tactic... And my friend uses that tactic DIE... Its a pretty bad tactic.

I never really got ganked when i quested in STV, and when ever i did it was at Nesingwarys Expiditions. Funny guy in my Guild has been keeping a list of every person who has ganked him while leveling up and when he hits 70 plans to go around and gank then back. Interesting to see if he does it.

keen.png

I never really got ganked when i quested in STV, and when ever i did it was at Nesingwarys Expiditions. Funny guy in my Guild has been keeping a list of every person who has ganked him while leveling up and when he hits 70 plans to go around and gank then back. Interesting to see if he does it.

but, what if his gankers were level 70s? then he couldn't gank them back... but maybe sneak up on them.

but, what if his gankers were level 70s? then he couldn't gank them back... but maybe sneak up on them.

His brother plays WoW as well, so i think when he hits 70 and gets some good gear hes gonna make his bro start an account as a horde on the server, get him toadd the peeps who ganked him and sort of "ambush" them. I honestly doubt he will do it, last time i spoke to him he had over 50 people on his list, most of them were level ??, so meh it will take him ages.

keen.png