The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

I dont know about warhammer.I think im getting to a point where after WoW the only thing that could make me play another MMO, is another blizzard MMO or an action MMO which is realy differant like the agency.I dont think another fantasy MMO could hold my attention like a spy MMO or perhaps a starcraft MMO( :pray: )

Sadly i doubt there will be a Starcraft MMO in the next few years with Starcraft 2 out soon, but Blizzard have announced there working on the next gen MMO which should be interesting, i just hope its not something to do with Warcraft. And when/if they do release a new MMO it will be plagued with all the WoW kiddies which will most likely ruin it.

Blizzard have said that Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are a way for them to do something other than warcraft, itsalso why WOTLK is going in another direction like the burning crusade did with a more magical theme and WOTLK is with a Nordic theme.

Also wow has more "kiddies" than any other mmo(runescape excluded because its mostly kiddies) because it has much more of a market share and with it being mainstream its going to draw a lot more people and younger people to it.Think of it like movies, the more marketing a movie has and the more mindshare it gets, the larger the demographic.

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys shud go to magtheridon EU

i went to Anh'Quiraj Temple with couple of people with nihilum (hands up who doesnt know who nihilum is -.-)

I have a 26 paladin on there. I got bored of the realm pretty fast. Wait queues and every general chat message containing the word kungen at least once gets annoying. I will get the paladin levelled eventually, but its low priority.

Tk5SF.png

u guys shud go to magtheridon EU

i went to Anh'Quiraj Temple with couple of people with nihilum (hands up who doesnt know who nihilum is -.-)

Funnily enought i just got my gnome warrior to 70 and now playing my druid on there and im actually now thinking of making my druid my main.I want to raid in wrath, i want to raid 25 mans especially and i also want to heal 25 mans.I dont really like healing on my priest because its just so intensive and im literally riding th edge of the threat line, if i get a heal crit i basically pull aggro and die.I dont like the offensive nature of it.

The druid healing is something i already like just speccing resto to heal Zul farrack and then being able to multitask like throw out some moonfire's, entangling roots and cure some poisons while helaing like a god.So yeah i like my druid.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Just dinged 47, hoping to get to 58 by the end of the week but quests are starting to dry up for me now and areas like Searing Gorge and Azshara are [cabbage] for questing.

keen.png

ouch, alliance guilds for end game raiding suck on maggy compared to horde

Just like horde do on silvermoon.Alliance silvermoon is freaking insane.

11 guilds with SWP+ clear

41 guilds with a BT+ clear

92 guilds with a SSC/TK+ clear

Its not bad for a pve server...

Magtheridon is also really far progressed.

Oh and searing gorge i think is an awesome zone for questing, there all centralized around taht huge hole and you can do a circuit and just do all the quests in that zone in 6 hours, and get 2 levels for it.

tifsdac6mc.gif

ouch, alliance guilds for end game raiding suck on maggy compared to horde

Just like horde do on silvermoon.Alliance silvermoon is freaking insane.

11 guilds with SWP+ clear

41 guilds with a BT+ clear

92 guilds with a SSC/TK+ clear

Its not bad for a pve server...

Magtheridon is also really far progressed.

Oh and searing gorge i think is an awesome zone for questing, there all centralized around taht huge hole and you can do a circuit and just do all the quests in that zone in 6 hours, and get 2 levels for it.

wow. on my main's server I think there are like.. 3 guilds in SWP, one clear up to mu'ru and 2 with their foot barely in the door.

I'm hoping blade's edge becomes a decent server. 'cos I'm loving the community on it so far. My friends list on it is at least twice the size of my main's after only 2 or 3 weeks, and 90% of the people on it are very active.

Tk5SF.png

magtheridon and silvermoon are the america of WoW

maggy have nihilum the best guild in the world :P

SK gamning are in silvermoon?

Nihilum is 3rd in the world behind Method and SK.

SK are on the server Vek'Nilash.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

^Lol. :thumbup:

Ran through Zul'Farrak this morning and everybody got wiped on the last boss. The hunter decided to summon Gahzrilla before we had cleared all the mobs around the pool area :wall:, pretty darn annoying but got most of the quests done for there so those should get me a level.

keen.png

I hate ZF, only good thing is that it is all outdoors so you can use a mount.

I just ran SFK three times straight last night with a group of three on my priest. The hunter went from 19-21, as did I, the paladin went from 23-25 almost 26, and I am yet to hand in the quests from there. :mrgreen:

I got the robes and the belt but no shoulders, oh well! I'll be using the one from the Glowing Shard quest in WC.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

^Lol. :thumbup:

Ran through Zul'Farrak this morning and everybody got wiped on the last boss. The hunter decided to summon Gahzrilla before we had cleared all the mobs around the pool area :wall:, pretty darn annoying but got most of the quests done for there so those should get me a level.

haha, did that once... we held everything off... And Gahzrilla threw me up above that pathway thing, so I was walking around above the map... but I was mostly hitting everything with Hurricane

rolleyesgb4.gif

some people just need to chill the hell out. Misja kicked me and /ignored me after that. And when we got put together with the LFG later on this afternoon he disbanded the group because I was in it.

I made my first enemy it seems :thumbsup:

Tk5SF.png

rolleyesgb4.gif

some people just need to chill the hell out. Misja kicked me and /ignored me after that. And when we got put together with the LFG later on this afternoon he disbanded the group because I was in it.

I made my first enemy it seems :thumbsup:

Lol, my enemy is on my friends list, so I know exactly where they are at all times so I can avoid them.

hit 2k gold on my gnome wrarior simply doing the sunwell isle dailys and selling whatever motes or greens i get.

Oh and druid is awesome...im in a quandry now because i want to raid 25 mans in the expansion and i also want to heal rather than dps or tank.Im thinking off leveling the druid to 70 before wrath and making my gnome my pvp character, just fully spec him out for pvp and use him soley as that.I think the druid and its versatility would be a better choice than the warrior because i really like healing and the priest i have on ice became rather dull just because the variety wasnt there.Also if my mentality changes by then i can spec feral or prot on my warrior.

tifsdac6mc.gif