The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Found this on the Official forums. Was funny:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 1&pageNo=1

I have evidence that a character named MichaelPhelps has been farming gold. I also have proof that he is doing this in China. He's been doing it for about a week and clearly intends to keep doing it. Can anything be done to stop him?

Update After relay 1:

It seems some folks have reported seeing him with 3 other characters, farming gold as a team. It is suspected that they're botting, as they all move back and forth along the same path.

Update After number 7:

As indicated earlier, the character MichaelPhelps has now been witnessed Ninja-Looting gold, getting to it 0.01 seconds faster than the intended recipient. Just one more crime to add to his list of heinous offenses.

Final Update 8/8 full TierPhelps set:

Your inaction has allowed MichaelPhelps to have more gold than anyone. After all that gold he farmed from China... he'll probably wind up with a MIllion dollars... I have it on good authority he'll be dealing with another character named Speedo to get paid.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no Hex Shrunken Head or Hood of Hexxing from Zul'Aman, I'm going every reset too... :(

I have 3k G now and have enough stuff in AH to bring me to 6k G! That means I can get my Epic Flying Mount and start grinding Netherwing Rep! :mrgreen:

And I got a new UI!

[hide=Warning]http://gallery.handofhades.eu/d/3185-3/Raid+UI+2.png[/hide]

Ooh. Shiny. Where did you get the UI? Oh, and does Alliance suck as badly at BG's on every server as they do on Blade's Edge? Horde wins 9/10 matches on almost every BG. Just last night... I played Eye of the Storm.. Horde: 2000/2000 Alliance 173/2000. I took a screenshot, and I'll see if I can find it.

Still no Hex Shrunken Head or Hood of Hexxing from Zul'Aman, I'm going every reset too... :(

I have 3k G now and have enough stuff in AH to bring me to 6k G! That means I can get my Epic Flying Mount and start grinding Netherwing Rep! :mrgreen:

And I got a new UI!

[hide=Warning]http://gallery.handofhades.eu/d/3185-3/Raid+UI+2.png[/hide]

Ooh. Shiny. Where did you get the UI? Oh, and does Alliance suck as badly at BG's on every server as they do on Blade's Edge? Horde wins 9/10 matches on almost every BG. Just last night... I played Eye of the Storm.. Horde: 2000/2000 Alliance 173/2000. I took a screenshot, and I'll see if I can find it.

I made that UI from scratch myself. :mrgreen:

All combat spells are shown in combat incase I forget my keybindings, since I recently changed them, and the rest of them for mounts, portals, teleports, non-combat pets etc. are mouseover. These are located in the middle of Recount and the chatframe. I can also change Recount to Omen or to my Combat Log. Hence the little macros just underneath it to the right. :P

Are you serious, horde wins? On every battlegroup I've been on (That's 3), Horde always lose, and according to frequent migraters, they suck on most servers.

And I am yet to open my mail this morning, hopefully I can get my epic mount! I'll return in a minute with an edit.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I've never won a bg on my account, but then again I have horrible luck. I have won a bg on a friends account though.. twice. I've only been to about 15 BG's because I'm only level 64. It seems like nobody on alliance can think competently (on my realm that is.)

And ca2theone, is it just me, or does that look really zoomed out? Or is that due to the UI?

And one more thing. Can you get addons that add more action bars? Because I've run out.

On World of Warcraft, Horde wins about 90% of the time.

Fixed...unfortunately. :(

Damn straight, as much i i play horde my main pvp character is a gnome warrior for just how imba gnomes are with there racial and how they lookso badass in armor.

I ran AB this morning because i couldnt get much sleep so i did a bg on my druid and it was so extroardinary how quick horde dominated, 5 noding alliance in about 6-7 minutes.Its not so bad at 70 but i think that the horde are a lot more aggressive and quicker at target switching than the alliance, seems like theres a self defeatist mentality whenever alliance queau like (ok guyd "i dont wnat to loose AB again"...and they get frustrated quickly.

tifsdac6mc.gif

World of Warcraft is so confusing. I understand the Horde-Alliance differences, but what's a durid? Someone kept going on about that in a public place (pronounced DERR-IDD).

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

World of Warcraft is so confusing. I understand the Horde-Alliance differences, but what's a durid? Someone kept going on about that in a public place (pronounced DERR-IDD).

It's not durid, its druid (pronounced how it looks). A druid is a class which is in touch with nature and can shape shift into animals to help him or herself.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

It's not durid, its druid (pronounced how it looks). A druid is a class which is in touch with nature and can shape shift into animals to help him or herself.

In WoW, druids play either tanks (people with very high defense/armor whose job it is to take most of the damage for the party) or healers (people whose job it is to heal the tank, dps, and CC). And now I might as well explain the rest of the terms. A dps is someone whose job it is to do as high damage as possible over the course of the battle, and a CC (crowd control) is a person who trys to control the ammount of people attacking at once either by freezing, polymorphing, ect.

-----------

And is it possible to add more actionbars aside from the ones available in the interface menu? I've run out :thumbsup: :) :( :wall:

All you need to know is that druids are gods.You look like a god, i feel like a god and when im healing and tanking Zul Farrack on the fly, my disciples are in awe of my powah!!Oh and in AB at the lower end of the level bracket i still get #3 overall...And anyone can play a druid because i suck at wow.

tifsdac6mc.gif

It all depends on what time of the day you play on Bloodlust. When I play around 10pm my time, I usually win all the battlefields with a 50% win/loss for AV. That's as Alliance. Around 3pm my time, my win rate for all bgs goes down, not much, but it is noticeable.

All you need to know is that druids are gods.You look like a god, i feel like a god and when im healing and tanking Zul Farrack on the fly, my disciples are in awe of my powah!!Oh and in AB at the lower end of the level bracket i still get #3 overall...And anyone can play a druid because i suck at wow.

Haha, I IZ GOD! :twss:

I iz Sexy, eh?

Oh, and I just learned that my WoW playing uncle is coming on friday! That means I get WoW back!

AAnd anyone can play a druid because i suck at wow.

Not anybody. I can't begin to describe the level at which one of my best friends sucks at, but it's low. Real low. He has a warrior.. and I didn't believe someone could be that bad at tanking. He tried a druid, and it was nothing short of disgraceful. I swear, I I had put my pet lizard on the keyboard, put a leash around it's neck, and attached it to two electrodes to it, I'm sure it could have done a better job healing than him.

On World of Warcraft, Horde wins about 90% of the time.

Fixed...unfortunately. :(

I'm talking about EU Servers anyway...

Well on Rampage, Alliance always start with twice our numbers and they heavily outgear us.

WTB More allies on our BG :(

At 60-69 BGs, Horde win on every Battlegroup except Nightfall.

At 70 BGs, Alliance win on every Battlegroup except Nightfall and Cyclone.

And ca2theone, is it just me, or does that look really zoomed out? Or is that due to the UI?

Nope, I have a friend who is good at scripting and you can use this script to zoom out...a lot. I'm about halfway zoomed out there.

/script SetCVar ("cameraDistancemax" ,50)

Just type this in once and you will be able to zoom out very far further than the Options Menu allows.

Looks an awful lot like caithlyns ui....but arent most nowadays?

What's caithlyns ui? O_O

I made mine entirely from scratch.

~~~

And I got my epic flying mount! I was at around 4.5k G and was doing the dailies on the Isle, luckily Design: Solid Star of Elune dropped, that's around 750g on my server, then I went to SP Heroic and Ace of Furies, which I sold for 300g instantly so I probably could have got more, dropped off of Quagmirran, and I won. Then some epic BoE healing trousers worth about 850g on my server dropped in Arcatraz, and I won!

Also, my guild got Pattern: Mantle of Nimble Thought from Naj'entus a week ago and as I'm the only active tailor needing it, I get it! It's a lovely item too, just the Primal Mana which is a problem as my guild has over 200 Heart of Darkness in the guild bank.

Also another guild tailor got the Belt of Blasting recipe but I wasn't on that raid, oh well.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

My guild stopped raiding until wotlk :P

so now i have time to collect 25k gold and level alts.. yuck, i've had 6.2kg on other char for week or so, and my horde has 2kg and netherdrake /brag

=P

ALLTTSSSS :o

VIX VIX VIX

so now i have time to collect 25k gold and level alts.. yuck, i've had 6.2kg on other char for week or so, and my horde has 2kg and netherdrake /brag

=P

I haz gold? lol. I spent all mine with getting Epic land, and now I can't seem to re-make the money

=P

I haz gold? lol. I spent all mine with getting Epic land, and now I can't seem to re-make the money

60-70 = much money, after you reach 70, do every possible quest in netherstorm and shadowmoon valley, i made around 3k through them in a week when i got my hordes epic flying :P

One of my guildies has like 4 alts, each of them has epic flying, he also has 20kg on his main... wish i knew the secrets. :P

VIX VIX VIX

=P

60-70 = much money, after you reach 70, do every possible quest in netherstorm and shadowmoon valley, i made around 3k through them in a week when i got my hordes epic flying :P

One of my guildies has like 4 alts, each of them has epic flying, he also has 20kg on his main... wish i knew the secrets. :P

I know the quests, and I am a skinner so thats how I used to rack in alot of gold. Is there anywhere in Outland that has some good skinning?

=P

I know the quests, and I am a skinner so thats how I used to rack in alot of gold. Is there anywhere in Outland that has some good skinning?

Ravengers seem to [Cabbage] Knothide on to me =[

=P

Oh jeeze, my friend's mom has 40kg on her main, it's insane. She works a full time job and is married, so I have no idea what the hell she does to get all that.

Gah! I need to get money...badly. Most of my guild are doing Tempest Keep runs and I'm one of the few without flying mount training yet. :wall:

The topic on BGs: Wow you guys are luckly. 90% of the BGs I play, the Alliance loses. :| Although this one time we won like 14 Alterac Valleys in a row. A [cabbage] load of honor there.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The new wrath cinematic visually looks spectacular and arthas looks badass but, its just arthas talking and seeing a whole revine of scourge.

The bc cinematic was really varied and had that moment at the end where illidan shouts "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED" and i think it was great to show the main villain as the grand finale but i think that blizzard see's arthas as one of the best characters they have, and i agree, and his lore is so much more interesting than other blizzard archetypes that they just made there cinematic around him.

No gnomes though :cry:

tifsdac6mc.gif

The new wrath cinematic visually looks spectacular and arthas looks badass but, its just arthas talking and seeing a whole revine of scourge.

The bc cinematic was really varied and had that moment at the end where illidan shouts "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED" and i think it was great to show the main villain as the grand finale but i think that blizzard see's arthas as one of the best characters they have, and i agree, and his lore is so much more interesting than other blizzard archetypes that they just made there cinematic around him.

No gnomes though :cry:

Actually it was Arthas' dad that was talking. The cinematic looks to be a very important portion of the story line as it shows that Arthas does not just have power over the scourge, but actually rules over them like a proper army. Much more deadly then random undead coming at you :P

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai