The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

Call me whatever but I find daggers are great with my rouge and im lvl 22 .. Main problem for me is the god damn cost of the [beeps].

Well, I'm ten levels below you on MY ROGUE... (Why must people always say Rouge? THAT MEANS RED! RED!!!!) And, there is my rant of the day.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance this could be the new Mage fire build for wotlk raiding?

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/wrath/mage/talents.html?tal=2300150000000000000000000000505202012303331053120531151003000000000000000000000000

I messed up with my accounts payments so i have 3 months of play time =D> #-o

Ifail

VIX VIX VIX

bleh get to 70 before you start praising the dagger rogues :P

check the new warrior Fury Taalent and weep! :P

Dual wield 2H weapons? What the Christ.

thats right :))))) LOL doublewield frostmourn xDDD

Its more frostmourne and ashbringer...

The 2h duel wield thing isnt much more of a dps increase as you think, i think its actually less than with dual wielding 1h weapons because the speed is going to be reduced by a lot but whats so important are the huge amount of stats 2h weapons give.My current 2h weapon has 46 stamina on it so imagine wielding some of the other wepaons with 70 stamina or or whatever, they basically become stat sticks for a warrior.

As someone on a general thread on the warrior boards said:

OMGF IT OWN!!!!

tifsdac6mc.gif

thats right :))))) LOL doublewield frostmourn xDDD

Its more frostmourne and ashbringer...

The 2h duel wield thing isnt much more of a dps increase as you think, i think its actually less than with dual wielding 1h weapons because the speed is going to be reduced by a lot but whats so important are the huge amount of stats 2h weapons give.My current 2h weapon has 46 stamina on it so imagine wielding some of the other wepaons with 70 stamina or or whatever, they basically become stat sticks for a warrior.

As someone on a general thread on the warrior boards said:

OMGF IT OWN!!!!

I guess I should train my Warrior now lol

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/wrath/mage/talents.html?tal=2300150000000000000000000000505202012303331053120531151003000000000000000000000000

Ifail

Are you joking? Living Bomb is a complete joke, look at it's damage. Burnout means you go oom every minute, or less. Fire and frost tier 8/9/10 talents are complete failures. They aren't even worth it.

With FFB (Frostfire Bolt), you are looking at an elementalist spec making use of both frost and fire talents as FFB hooks onto both of them, the only talents it doesn't use are Imp and Emp Frostbolt/Fireball.

Like this: Frostfire Bolt Spec

Or you can look up my other thread. On the mage forums.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 1057&sid=1

2h Dual Wield?!?! WTF THAT OWN!1

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Today in Wow:

wowscrnshot072308185221mx9.jpg

Horde QQ about the bridge to Dun Baldar in AV but i still think Horde have a way better choke point in that little hill upto the generals hut.Its way thinner, the horde can completely flank you and get the drop on you by standing on that door above, on that hill to the side or the most annoying behind the fence on that little cliff edge.I think the horde are just looking for things to whine, when they defend they usually win.

wowscrnshot072208223459kc0.jpg

I whish i could have got a picture on the 2 dudes on an black war ellek and the raven lord mount huuuggggeeeee!!!!

tifsdac6mc.gif

Juader i know how it feels i was guna be able to finish sunwell platau with my hunter but then i had work so can only raid sundays :<

The guild where I was in on my sham before, got to felmyst, split up and stuff, now they're back, but they've been HC, always.

The guild with good and nice people i was now, broke up at the start of summer when we downed Rage Winterchill, CURSE SUMMER FOR RUINING GOOD GUILDS!!!!!!!!!

-----------------

I read they nerfed m'uru, that even someone said something like this "Well, every instance needs it's own shade of Akama" was the nerf THAT big?

-----------------

I read also that you can make DK on any server, as long as you have a char over 55 on any server... True/false? (I know only 1 per server etc, but i want to know this, otherwise i'll make a lvl 55 to some random server)

VIX VIX VIX

ding 53 on the rogue, and broke 2k +healing and 250 mp5 self buffed on the priest. Kara PuGs are just so damn annoying. people afking randomly, ninja pulling bosses, and then the bane of PuGs (at least in my experience) aran, because theres always one, just one, who cant seem to read the big bloody letters that say DO NOT MOVE every single time.

Tk5SF.png

Ran out of yellow quests in Stranglethorn today and most of the quests in Hinterlands and Tanaris were orange/red so i decided to go to Dustwallow Marsh and the quests there are so darn easy. I went from 40 - 42 in the space of about 2 1/2 hour. Most of the quests were take X to Y, and most of the quests where i had to kill a monster for something had 100% drop rates.

A bit to easy in my opinion.

keen.png

Sorry for double post, but meh different subject.

Question: What level area is Feralas? One part of WowWiki says 40 -50 and the other part says 45 -50. :? Ive run out of doable quests everywhere else. :wall:

keen.png

Ifail

Are you joking? Living Bomb is a complete joke, look at it's damage. Burnout means you go oom every minute, or less. Fire and frost tier 8/9/10 talents are complete failures. They aren't even worth it.

With FFB (Frostfire Bolt), you are looking at an elementalist spec making use of both frost and fire talents as FFB hooks onto both of them, the only talents it doesn't use are Imp and Emp Frostbolt/Fireball.

Like this: Frostfire Bolt Spec

Or you can look up my other thread. On the mage forums.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 1057&sid=1

2h Dual Wield?!?! WTF THAT OWN!1

Not to mention that somehow it has the 50pt arcane talent without any other arcane beyond second tier, and it's just generally mental. That is SO far from being a good spec it's painful.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Sorry for double post, but meh different subject.

Question: What level area is Feralas? One part of WowWiki says 40 -50 and the other part says 45 -50. :? Ive run out of doable quests everywhere else. :wall:

get the addon "Cartographer" it shows u the world map (without having to explore) the levels of the places, co-ordinates, and u can like put notes on the world map

Insane_212.png

Ran out of yellow quests in Stranglethorn today and most of the quests in Hinterlands and Tanaris were orange/red so i decided to go to Dustwallow Marsh and the quests there are so darn easy. I went from 40 - 42 in the space of about 2 1/2 hour. Most of the quests were take X to Y, and most of the quests where i had to kill a monster for something had 100% drop rates.

A bit to easy in my opinion.

go go tanaris

I'm 3/4 of the way through 53, probably just gonna get a brd run to finish it off then head to winterspring.

Tk5SF.png

go to winterspring at 55 then once u get 57 finish it off at silithus

im guna be honest with you guys and ur guna think of me crazy but theres in fact enuff quests in the plaguelands to get you from 51-58

you crazy man! craaaazeeey!!

I have like one quest there at my level.

Tk5SF.png

go to winterspring at 55 then once u get 57 finish it off at silithus

im guna be honest with you guys and ur guna think of me crazy but theres in fact enuff quests in the plaguelands to get you from 51-58

youre wright about the first line but the second you arent.I went through WPL and EPL starting at WPL at 53 and there was no way id hit 58 from just those two zones, i went to winterspring at 56-57 and went down to silithus for the last 50k exp for outlands, i only did the sand dredgers and the pvp objectives because that zones so boring.Winterspring though i think is pretty fun and differant.

tifsdac6mc.gif

u gta do all the quests there, i leveld my mage 51-56 + 7 bars till 57 att the plaguelands, u rele have to do evrerty single quest possible :P

WPL quests suck, a lot of them go into Scholo/strat and theres lots of quests for strat and are very hard to finish at that level.Also whats the point grinding on skeletons when you can go to winterspring and do some bounty hunting.

Edit:put winterspring instead of WPL =/

tifsdac6mc.gif