Where would you be with out tip.it?

Captainkidd

Not addicted to runescape? #-o

Lol, but Tip.It has provided me with a home. Although I only use the forums and the occasional glance through the bestiary and the item database, it has provided me with a lot of new information I didn't already know. Also, it gave me what I needed to know for when I become a member. I've also found some friends here, so if I still played Runescape and did not become a tip.it member, I would probably be another 1337 5P34l<3R beggar noob trying to find my way to draynor.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without tip.it, RS won't be that much different for me. I'd browse some less forums, and watch some more to the screen whilst playing RS, but not much more.

And to be honest, tip.it has not the best quest guides around anyway. They are okay, but some other sites have better ones.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Without tip.it, RS won't be that much different for me. I'd browse some less forums, and watch some more to the screen whilst playing RS, but not much more.

And to be honest, tip.it has not the best quest guides around anyway. They are okay, but some other sites have better ones.

*gasps*

Sorry, that looks like a big statement without any reason.

Well, I said that because when I was recently members, I wanted to do the digsite quest. You needed to start by talking to some person. But I was new to the membersworld, and couldn't find that person. And I was too lazy to go and look.

So when I checked out tip.it's guide, I read:

Start:

After talking with the examiner,...

Another quest guide from RuneHQ says:

Start Point: All the way southeast of Varrock, (just north of Scorpion Pit mine) Go through gate, head east into building with red floor and talk to Examiners.

To Start: Talk to an Examiner.

So that are a few small things that makes it not the best guides. Along with the fact that it doesn't have pictures.

But on the overall, they are certainly not wrong or anything like that. They just could need some improvement...

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Sorry, that looks like a big statement without any reason.

Well, I said that because when I was recently members, I wanted to do the digsite quest. You needed to start by talking to some person. But I was new to the membersworld, and couldn't find that person. And I was too lazy to go and look.

So when I checked out tip.it's guide, I read:

Start:

After talking with the examiner,...

Another quest guide from RuneHQ says:

Start Point: All the way southeast of Varrock, (just north of Scorpion Pit mine) Go through gate, head east into building with red floor and talk to Examiners.

To Start: Talk to an Examiner.

So that are a few small things that makes it not the best guides. Along with the fact that it doesn't have pictures.

But on the overall, they are certainly not wrong or anything like that. They just could need some improvement...

*gasps again*

I'd be in Runehq,which I happen to be sometimes.

I go to Tip.It for news and forums,I go to Runehq for help

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]