The Road to 99 Range - 95 Range!!

Dang Troj you're going sooooooooo fast, Im envying even more :ohnoes:

Please stop and share the skills around ::'

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That spot is very fun. The mage exp isn't quite as good as the range. I think those dudes have some magic defense, but the chimps rock them.

Still, I got 400k exp in 2 hours there last night, giving me my 99 mage. And had a blast doing it! Glad I was as close as I was, or I'd be selling my soul to get runes for it. lol.

Good luck on financing your chompies. May the Dag Kings be generous to you.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Dude, that r like ownage. Invite me to the 99 party? Feel phree to drop me a pm if the zombie monkeys aren't good company. :D

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Hey Trojann before you go and buy more Chichompas how about you pay me the money you owe me from Dagg Kings. I die due to a lurer and lose 14 mill, I dont need you pulling some bs and stealing more money from me. And it looks really bad that you put me on ignore and refuse to talk to me about it, pay me my money or like many others, your dking rep will fall.

'' Scamming DKers since '01 '' <-- this should be your motto.

Firstly. Campy didn't stage his death, and secondly, stealing his share isn't a very good idea, cause when it gets out People are gonna come down on you like a tonne of hail in a thunderstorm.

=; :shame: :shame: =;

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!