~Cheif Cinema~ Need Actors! Better than last time, I swear!

Giordano

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the awsome positive posts! :D

I've added a "Behind The Scenes" part on the main post. It will review some conepts on future movies, currently Pasta Wars II and III. :)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hope you're liking the sequel's preview, since I got good news!

I am looking for 15 people for a scene of Pasta Wars: The Lord's Comeback. There is no dialog for these positions but I really need them. So if you're interested please post below. I'll make a list of people on the main post.

In case if you're wondering what the scene is: its The Lord tries to kidnap Pasta in Varrock. He had brought 5 of his men with him disgused as White Knights. A guard stops them and asks for their papers; Varrock isn't like Falador which knights can roam free. Off course The Lord doesn't have any and gets pissed. A group (10) of guards come and defend their leader (Guard who stopped The Lord).

So you'll each get a set of full White Knight armor or guard armor depending what you choose. NOTE THAT I WILL PROVIDE THE ARMOR. If you volunteer I will be VERY greatful. :D

~Pasta

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

hmm let me rethink this over :-k

a role in a movie?

a chance to be an uber rich super star

sign me up :thumbsup: (white knight please)

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Sign me up as a White Knight dude, I'll do it :thumbsup:

I can also do a Varrock Gaurd role, if the two roles don't have to be played simultaneously.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I'll be any, at least when it doesn't interact with my main, more important role, which makes me 1337er than all the other people who are white knights/ varrok guards ect... ::'

Resume: Played "Poda" in the monumentally acclaimed "Pasta Wars", and is a great actor, fetured in the 2nd "Pasta Wars" film series.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

if it's f2p filming pasta, sign me up for a gaurd but can we be gaurds in full rune if we bring full rune?

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

if it's f2p filming pasta, sign me up for a gaurd but can we be gaurds in full rune if we bring full rune?

It has to be done in members sorry. Noobs enter from all sides of Varrock and when they see 5 white knights and 10 guards they'll be like "omg?" "iz tis a clan" "lol n00bs". <.<

The Scene will be shot in Varrock, World 99. I dont know when, but when I get all 15 spots filled I'll get a time. :D

P.S There is no White Knight positions available, only guards.

siggy3s.jpg