Rarest Random Event?

Poddy295

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probbably the candles one.

I've got the rest of them but poison cloud because i'ven never even tryed to open a chest) and the tangle vine because i started playing after it came out.

Considering i've got over 15 mimes the candles one must be pretty rare.

I've had 6 Freaky Foresters and 5 Drill Demons, and no mime :cry:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I vote candles. It's the only one (I think) that i;ve never had. Only had mime once, same with drill demon.

EDIT: Double checked, and yeah - in the entire time random's have existed (and I have been playing that long) I;ve gotten every one at least once except the candles.

i would say candles which ive never had, twin which ive had once or maze which i got once.

but get this.....i was killing hellhounds in family crest dungeon and accidently clicked on the rock there, got a rock golem :shock: :? (I didnt have a pick on me)

defcape,elven%20lord62.gif

elven%20lord62.gif

everything is impossible unless you believe.

in my 4 years of playing... which is quite sad that im only 76 (i only work enough for the $$ not for the levels)

but back to topic, ive never gotten what i think are the three rarest, mime, drill demon, and freaky forester. Of the three i would say the mime is the rarest

Danlee.png

The sentence below is false.

The sentence above is true.

I personally find that the random events which only give you food items, the sandwich lady, the drunken dwarf, strange plant etc., seem to happen a great deal more frequently and to a higher percentage of folks then say the Freaky Forester. Those that give you pretty new clothes or helpful items like runes and gems occur to a lesser degree and to fewer folks. Woodcutting, mining, fishing etc. randoms appear to be evenly distributed amongst those that are in great numbers. Like when you mind in the scorpion pit or the willows at Draynor.

Well, during my two - three years of playing (without the one and a half year break count) I have gotten events like this:

Mysterious Old Man: Several hundreds time, I get him about five times every day.

Frog Event: About fifteen times, not sure, it's not as old though.

Freaky Forrester: Three - Four times, feels just as rare as Mime.

Mime: Three times, feels just as rare as the Freaky Forrester.

Leo the Gravedigger: Six times, one time twice in a day, does not seem very rare to me, somewhere inbetween Frog event and Mime/Forrester.

Maze: About five - seven times, doesn't seem very rare to me, just a bit more rare then the Frog event.

here is my list

candle: 1

camo: 2

zombie: stopped counting

shade: somewhere in the 50s

gravedigger: stopped counting

forester: 3

maze: 2

i am f2p and have gotten all the randoms atleast once

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

hmm i have heard mime but i have nealry got full mime since becoming memb lol although i got freaky forester once when i was f2p but i lost my lederhosen not long ago =[ and i have never had drill demon... so my conclusion is MoM is the rarest... but that dwarf gives a run for his money

I guarantee that if you go to edgeville, and you alch alot, you are guaranteed mimes.

I got 8 mimes in 3 days of alching at edge but only one mime before doing that.

If you are looking for mimes--ALCH IN EDGE

Lol i had 2mimes to when alching yesterday ...

for me the rarest random is drill demon

matthi22004.gif

matthi22004.png

barrowsffletchcape,MATTHI22004.gif

I got full mime outfit + the last emote I needed in a little more then one week so for me it isn't rare.

I never got camo anymore after dropping the full outfit because I ran out of bankspace in f2p so thats the rarest to me :(

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Unless you use every skill evenly, it's impossible to tell. Some who never trains woodcut would say that woodcut events are most rare, but that means nothing.

most randoms arnt skill relate...

I'm not so sure. The only random I have gotten while woodcutting is the Freaky Forester as well as the obvious (Old man, Sandwich lady, etc)

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

In my 2 years of playing runescape. I have never ever gotten a Freaky Forester Event, I also never had gotten a mime until just a few minutes ago. What random do you think is the rarest?

If you alch alot i can garantue you that you will get alot of foresters and mime :)

the rarest is camo for me and the event that there will appear some green plants on the floor