Toolbar: Fast & Easy! ~*Includes Pics and Sigs*~

Twc23

I kindly accept all criticism and suggestions. :D

Runescape Toolbar

I am suggesting something that will make play in RS much more efficient.

A toolbar. The toolbar will have many usefull fustions, Etc.

The Toolbar will have mutliple tabs. In example, you can drag an item over to it, and wit a shark as an example, it will eat a shark when you click on it. The item will still have to be in your inventory though. There will be 3 instances of the bar, when you click on the number to the right, another instance of it comes up.

This will be the same with combat and skills.

toolbarhd8.png

toolbar2eg2.png

toolbar3aw5.png

(Credits to J for images)

You can select a spell to drag onto the bar. When you click on it, it will be the same as always. You click on it, and then you select your target.

The tool bar can be set vertical, horizontal, there will be up to 2 bars, and they can be moved anywhere on the playscreen.

Here you will be able to lock the toolbar, change it hot keys, and by type /# (this will activate the item alotted to that number), turning it on or off.

Say,

Slot 1 : Prayer pot

Slot 2 : Shark

Slot 3 : Teleport spell

So by pressing "2" on my numberpad, I eat a shark, or number "1" to drink a potion?

Thank you Harrington for your suggestion

and yes I hope it to be alot like the Neverwinter Nights Quickber.

This guide is not finished, I will change it later on.

Supporters: 14 Yay!

subtle_rune

Suoercanon14

x76

Prankster_King

Mhoussein

Drapit

MHossiens

J Ceaser

Zaaps1

211Cole

UnorClan

Xx Flare Xx

Bobbington2

PrOfEsIoNaL

If you support us, paste this into your sig!

Curently looking for someone to make a sig for the toolbar, since mine aparently suxxors.

newscape450x35fa3.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=613895][img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3114/newscape450x35fa3.gif][/url]

tooolbar-1.jpg

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=613895][img=[img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/TChilly/tooolbar-1.jpg][/url]

Thanks for all of your support, and for all of you who think im copying other games such as WoW, then shame on Andrew too, because alot of his ideas came from other games, and who says we cant imrpove what they have, and make it our own? So please, if I hear anything like this again, I will get a mod to clean it up. I said I would like *Helpful* criticism, not nasty comments. :shame:

Version 2.6

sig.jpg

The Heart of a Fool is in his mouth, while the mouth of a Wise Man is in his heart.

- Ben Franklin

So kinda like Diablo and Neverwinter have in the game interface? A quickbar.

I like the idea so long as you can access it with numbers for speed sake.

Say,

Slot 1 : Prayer pot

Slot 2 : Shark

Slot 3 : Teleport spell

So by pressing "2" on my numberpad, I eat a shark, or number "1" to drink a potion?

That'd be really cool, and I'd definately support that. :)

Harrington.gif

Yes you have my permission.

EDIT: I am now currently working on a new set of graphics my self, complete with hot buttons and more.

sig.jpg

The Heart of a Fool is in his mouth, while the mouth of a Wise Man is in his heart.

- Ben Franklin

What doesn't make autoers life easy in this game? I don't think you should stop a new game features on the basis that it MAY make a cheat's life easier. (since the majority of us don't cheat).

Yes, it may be a feature from other games, not just WoW. Also Diablo, Neverwinter Nights, Baldurs and plenty of others... that doesn't mean that it can't be introduced in RS. I mean, if that was the rule, then we wouldn't ahve anything like the content we have now.

"OMG, Inventory... that's just like Wow, we can't do that!". Sick of hearing stuff like that in this forum.

Twc23, don't let those comments put you off mate. Keep developing the idea and work on the graphics buddy. =D>

Harrington.gif

I think this is a good idea. I support it.

4 words.This is like WoW.I mean stop copying other games guys

Sorry buddy, this idea has been implemented in games long before WoW came about.

Thanks for all the support guys, and Dark_Leader, who says we cant take other ideas and make them our own, and I have never even played or even seen screenshots, so please dont think I got it from a cheap game like WoW, I think Everquest II is much better.

sig.jpg

- Ben Franklin

• 2 weeks later...

NO! No, no, no, no! In my opinion, Runesape is a point and lick game. The keyboard isn't used during game play at all, except for camera movement. The moment you add more keyboarding, the more like other games Runescape becomes. I play Runescape because 1. its free, and 2. its different than other MMORPG games.

Besides, like someone said earlier, I bet a quickbar would only help autoers anyway.

EDIT: Runescape is a point and click[ game, not point and lick. Sorry for that odd typo. :oops:

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)

Nice suggestion, you should keep in mind that these 'F' keys are used in Internet Explorer and other browsers for things like Help Menu.

Am I also allowed to edit these pictures?

Support.

EDIT Do you think you can use these?

toolbarhd8.png

toolbar2eg2.png

toolbar3aw5.png

newscape300x50hu4.gif

J.+Ceasar.png

Nice suggestion, you should keep in mind that these 'F' keys are used in Internet Explorer and other browsers for things like Help Menu.

Am I also allowed to edit these pictures?

Support.

EDIT Do you think you can use these?

toolbarhd8.png

toolbar2eg2.png

toolbar3aw5.png

i hope it will be like that using the F1-F9 keys or else it will ruin using the number pad for numbers and because people use the number pad for faster alching and many laptops dont have a number pad except above the letters

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

• 7 months later...

There's already a use for the F keys and if you use the number pad then we can't use ALT codes :(

Find a way around that and you have a great idea :)

This is the best idea i've seen since the More F2p Bankspace Campaign came out.

The toolbar seems way to big and covers up to much of the play screen, resize it down some or maybe make it so you can shrink it to a small size and bring it up bigger for easier viewing and to change the hotkeys ect.

Edit: Lol oops, i'm basically repeating what the guy kinda said above me...just noticed. :-#

I support (mabye it should be P2p since theres less autoers there)

Oh my gosh can i kill this guy...personally??

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide