Funny pranks to play

mario_sunny

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one that I read about a while ago:

Go to Varrock on f2p and shout "Drop party in Falador!" Get hundreds of nubcakes to follow you to Falador, then once you're there, shout "Drop party in Varrock!" Then return to Varrock. Repeat a few times and then just teleport away or log out.

Apparently more than a few people get their jollies by being jerks to other people. Sad and sickening, all at once.

very, very true. I think the general runescape population is trickling into tip.it, slowly but surely.

Sad yet true.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Apparently more than a few people get their jollies by being jerks to other people. Sad and sickening, all at once.

Amen to that.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

All you do is get put full ghostly robes on and then equip the new shadows sword ( for those of you who dont know what that is its a new ghostly sword that you get from a new mini quest.) Anyway you go to ftp dressed up like that and yell out i am a shade fear my pathetic humans!

or i have been sent by the lord zammorak fear me! Before you know it you have 10 people following you. Then you go to the gate near fally (the members gate going to burtrhope) And they will all try to open the door and say open the door! Then say hmm why should i open it for you pathetic human? They will all call you a noob and run off. lol

sorry i posted this i just noticed that someone else posted somthing of the same effect.

prospektssigza4.jpg

I'm glad no one said WP jokes yet. Even random crap would be good. Example being:

Lately, I've been saying to all my friends:

"Foods for thought:"

"My arm is humping my other arm."

One of my other friend's said "You know you're not getting a third arm right?"

Haha ..

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

Well I don't usually waste time pulling pranks or other such nonsense, but one day I was especially bored, having wacked trees for more days straight then I cared to remember. So I walked over to the yews by cathebry, cut a load, walked over to the mages by the range guild, logged onto a different world so that it would appear I had just logged in from the last time I was cutting mages. Stood for a few minutes wacking mages, then stepped over and began burning yews in a pretty row (this would work with any log of course, but yews burn almost as long as mages, so it makes the prank more believable) and calmy continued to burn them....you should have seen the reactions..."OMG LOrd, why are you burning mages?"...hehe... :XD: "Oh I replied, they are decent firemaking exp per log"....OMG that is stupid, what a waste of money!!!!.....meh, it's only money I reply....quite comical actually, they all freak out and try hard to explain to me how foolish what I am doing is lmao.

:XD:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

fallyprankgq2.png

my favorite prank is when you drop your items in the area circled in red, on world 2 and dance while everyone trys to rush it, i dropped a d med where the d chains were sold and alot of people were trying to get it, so freakin funny :XD: :lol: :lol: :XD: :XD:

Yeah man freekan hilarious when some trigger happy noob is walking around with telegrab hoping for a drop party.

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

Send a "wp" pm to someone you don't like with a message of the general effect:

"Dang, [insert name] is such a nerd!! He told me he plays all the time and cries like a baby when he loses something. I wish he would just stop bothering me"

"oh darn, wp!!"

lalalasig2.png

Well I don't usually waste time pulling pranks or other such nonsense, but one day I was especially bored, having wacked trees for more days straight then I cared to remember. So I walked over to the yews by cathebry, cut a load, walked over to the mages by the range guild, logged onto a different world so that it would appear I had just logged in from the last time I was cutting mages. Stood for a few minutes wacking mages, then stepped over and began burning yews in a pretty row (this would work with any log of course, but yews burn almost as long as mages, so it makes the prank more believable) and calmy continued to burn them....you should have seen the reactions..."OMG LOrd, why are you burning mages?"...hehe... :XD: "Oh I replied, they are decent firemaking exp per log"....OMG that is stupid, what a waste of money!!!!.....meh, it's only money I reply....quite comical actually, they all freak out and try hard to explain to me how foolish what I am doing is lmao.

:XD:

LOL!!! That's great! I'm going to soo do that right now if my membership is still good!

My favorite used to be gather a bunch of monkeys, and bank them one by one. Then, release them all at the waiting room at CW...too bad though that you can't bring noncombat items there anymore :( Now...I still release monkeys time to time at the dueling arena ;-) But...they may just be replaced by the penguins since all of them could be picked up one at a time, and the monkeys can only be picked up with ONE in your inventory.

Another fun thing to do is go around boxing in a chef outfit at the wildy. It's hilarious if you're fighting somebody combat 70 and beating them with your bare fists!

captain_poet.png

...Well, most of the good ones have been taken, but here are a few:

Go to a busy f2p world full of beggers and say: "Giving free money!", then when people trade you, give them 1gp.

And of course, CABBAGE RAID!

(Please don't anyone not know what that is...)

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

i did this once

i was heading to zanaris so i ahd my dramen staff

some lower level was following me asking me where the hams were

i told him to follow and i said in this shed

i steeped in and i telleied to zanaris like planned and the lowere level was left there

i thought it was quite funny

Tip.it's official Ninja

I got tricked once by some high level... he said he would give me free rune pl8 so he told me to home tele. I started home tele and so did he and the last second like 1 second left before tele he put prayer on and boom I was in lumby and he still in varrock. #-o

?