A little something different...

Peter

ltahoe.jpg

While at Lake Tahoe today, I snapped a picture of some rocks while driving by. I Photoshopped it, and here's the result. If anyone's interested, I'll post the origional later, you'd be suprised as to how different they are.

Please, no ratings, just constructive criticism. Thanks.

peterstretchfn5.gif

I knew someone would notice the size... I'm not using it as a sig for now, so I figured maximum quality would be fine if I'm trying to get comments. Thanks for showing interest.

peterstretchfn5.gif

looks wicked 9 / 10 :wink:

Nice contructive criticism man!!!!! Oh wait... You only posted to get an extra post count.

I think it looks pretty mean, I didn't think you were much of a sig maker, I just thought you brought them. I'm quite impressed ;).

But I don't like the white sky too much, but then again it would probably just look pretty dumb with blue sky.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

looks wicked 9 / 10 :wink:

Nice contructive criticism man!!!!! Oh wait... You only posted to get an extra post count.

well im sick of u posting to make fun/flame me :cry: as u say a simple pm will do fine.

i cant se anything wrong with i i just notied it was over size but some had already said that so i didnt bother double up on it :wink:

What a waste of a nice photo. You could have made a good piece from using that, but no, it had to be put into yet another sig.

He still can make it into a 'good piece' if he wants to..?

Nice sig though Peter, gives off a nice clean feel.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

what...u cant have a sig and a picture?

btw...you have a sig too is that a waste?

ur stupid

Sure. All sigs are waste. They are pointless, little, self promotion images. That is all.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

ur stupid

Sure. All sigs are waste. They are pointless, little, self promotion images. That is all.

Then close your shop. It's a waste, thanks.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

ur stupid

Your attitudes been getting really arrogant recently... Is it cause your shop is succeeding, you feel you have the right to say other sigs are simply a waste? :roll:

very nice, i might try something like that with my mom's digital camera. i like how neat it looks, not cluttered at all.

*looks back at everyone elses posts to find something to flame about*

:roll:

ur stupid

Your attitudes been getting really arrogant recently... Is it cause your shop is succeeding, you feel you have the right to say other sigs are simply a waste? :roll:

recently? what do you mean recently ever since he sold his first sig he got arrogant maybe already was before. his not that good of a modeller better then me but still, why do you recycle your textures anyway? its all shiney everything is even cotton clothing..? when did you see a cotton shirt glow? what a waste!

and if you think sigs are a waste then close down your shop and leave these forums

entangle

signature_1.gif

1. Clash Of The Titans

2. People here will always want sigs, and I will continue to deliver. It doesnt matter if I don't like them personally.

3. No

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

I know it's is pretty simple, but, to the people who didn't like how it's basic, ever heard of minimalism? I know it's a bit out of the ordinary, but it's all mine. No tutorials, no stock photos, and I don't see anyone else (other than Wyrm and idpup) posting photos that were personally taken. It's not pixel, and it's not Terragen. I just hope people can look around and see that those are not the only two mediums ever used.

This is to entangle more than anyone else... You say it's a waste of a perfectly good photo... First of all, it's technically not a sig because no one is using it as such. It is most definately of sig size though. Next, you speak as if the photo is gone, and there's no chance of changing that. Welcome to the digital age bud. There's this cool feature on my computer (don't know about yours) that allows me to make a copy, or two, or many as many as my hard drive can hold of the picture. The even cooler part of this feature is that it works for other things that just pictures :wink: . Sorry for being such a smartass, but I too am getting sick of your crap that you keep posting. So thanks for the post, but no thanks.

Thanks everyone who gave it a thumbs up, I'll see if there are any others that I can give a similar effect.

peterstretchfn5.gif

ur stupid

Well, first of all, how is he promoting anything? The only thing which is on there is his name, and it's his board name and real life one, too. How would he be promoting something? Is he promoting his name? If he did that then you could consider him posting *AT ALL* as a promotion of something very miniscule.

If you think sigs are this pointless, why do you have one? I can understand your opinion of sigs but if you dislike them, then why be a hypocrite and have one yourself? Not to mention that you mass produce them, so you're, in fact, contributing to something which you oppose. Oh, okay, you're a sell out. I get it.

What a waste of a nice photo. You could have made a good piece from using that, but no, it had to be put into yet another sig.

Well, it isn't really a signature. Though it fits the size he hasn't used it yet. No where does it say it is a signature. Plus, the picture shouldn't be ruined because there could be several other copies. He is just experimenting with one aspect of art which interests him.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Minimalism is a way for people who are lazy to do something that's supposed to look good in a few minutues?

I know you do better than this. Dissapointing work.

Pfft..as opposed to hitting a couple random filters in PS. Shut up.

Very nice work, I think it looks great. I really can't see anything wrong with it.