12 February 2007 - A sq'irk a day... Next

mrmyk

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find the catspeak amulet that helpful - he doesn't tell you anything you shouldn't already now.

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but if you search the shelves in the apprentice's room, you get a beer glass. Either set of shelves, and there seems to be an unlimited supply.

jiggeryqua.png

I like the new minigame.

With 4 glasses of the lvl 25 fruits.

I gained 4 thieving and 6 farming lvls 8-)

And thanks about the glasses tip.

6 farming lvls? Explain.

10 autumn glasses later, lvl 51.

and the shelves can be found on the upper lvl of that house too.

I was taking them to the garden and selling them 50 each :D

Join PHATE (Party Hat Elimination) And help distroy all Phats in game!

I find "Autumn" to be next to impossible, while Spring is easy as pie.

I can get 10 glasses of "Spring" juice in time it takes me to get 3 "Autumn" juices.

At this point, I think I'm just gonna gather the 1,350xp Spring squirk drinks, rather than the 2,350 xp Autumn ones.

i've only tried the autumn one so far, once you get used to it it goes very very fast, and collecting about 10 glasses before cashing in is a lot of fun....

theving.jpg

if you want it to go fast, run all the way, then when your energy goes to about 20 or 30 trade in, run back and collect more glasses from the shelves

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

It's pretty good exp (and it's fun too, only a little frustrating in the beginning).

I got 72K xp for 24 summer glasses, which got me to 73 thief :).

The herbs seem to be pretty good too, I got a guam and rannar so far.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I've found that, like with many things in RS, other players mess things up for you.

This could be good once it dies down.

And Jagex: BAN THE ******* CATS *******!

Oh yes...the timing of the elementals can change when they catch someone, which can dump you in it if you choose that moment to run.

And I mentioned the cats in the anti-thread - in or out of the garden they are nothing but an annoyance. Someone start a petition...

jiggeryqua.png

I hated trying to get past the guards on that quest, I hate trying to get past these mages #-o

Ohh yes, that was severely annoying. That leg of the quest took me an hour or more. You have to wait for like 15 minues on one part for the guards to be in just the right position to avoid them.

After having tried this minigame, I can't say that this experience was much better than that ^. You get teleported after every fruit, and you need multiple fruits per glass. And looking at the xp rewards for multiple glasses... this can't be more than like 5-10k xp an hour. :lol:

GJ Jagex on yet another crappy minigame. Why not instead of taking months to put this kind of crap together; give old minigames worthwhile rewards so people actually do them :thumbsup: (*coughliketempletrekking*)

I wager this one will be deserted by tommorow.

I hated trying to get past the guards on that quest, I hate trying to get past these mages #-o

Ohh yes, that was severely annoying. That leg of the quest took me an hour or more. You have to wait for like 15 minues on one part for the guards to be in just the right position to avoid them.

After having tried this minigame, I can't say that this experience was much better than that ^. You get teleported after every fruit, and you need multiple fruits per glass. And looking at the xp rewards for multiple glasses... this can't be more than like 5-10k xp an hour. :lol:

GJ Jagex on yet another crappy minigame. Why not instead of taking months to put this kind of crap together; give old minigames worthwhile rewards so people actually do them :thumbsup: (*coughliketempletrekking*)

ahem...

theving.jpg

that was 20 minutes work at the autumn garden

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

ahem...

theving.jpg

that was 20 minutes work at the autumn garden

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

Still isn't very fun though :P

I've been reading and posting in the various threads on this topic and come to the conclusion that this mini-game seems to be very appealing to a certain group of people and totally worthless to another. I haven't seen a lot of in between, but then again, why would an ambivalent person post.

I happen to enjoy this mini-game and plan on using it to train thieving in the future. Maybe not exclusively, but certainly to mix things up and stave off boredom.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

tbh im a bit annoyed at the farming bonus, i mean the point of farming is to have a profitable but once in a while skill, not something that u could even imagine power training

im hearing 3k-5k exp/hour here? not significant for most ppl but enuf so to boost dedicated farmers up by 30k exp daily, which is quite a bit

oh well, im just a bit annoyed, couldnt u have gotten herby exp for picking

i guess i am a bit biased... spend months into a time based skill, kinda upsetting that jagex would CONSIDER doing something like that...

grand99-3-1.png

i failed a lot but still got 10K xp in 20 minutes, ... in an hour you get an average of 30k - 100k or even more xp...

I made a calculation and it takes me 1 minute for getting one fruit...

lets say you fail once and then make a good one, fail again, make a good one, that are still 30 good runs in an hours, so that are 10 glasses, that is around 30K xp...

but then you've really failed a lot...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)