New hidden miniquest

gleep_1

Nice find. Also if you log on a F2P world whilst wielding it you hold it in one hand, and it looks even better that way.

1handxp4.png

-Bloodangel

I saw you walking around with it. It definately rocks!

Oh, and who says this hidden update isn't already out for months? ;)

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex should do more updates like these. Not knowing about a mini-quest makes it more awesome when you discover it yourself.

Yeah. For all we know, there are more miniquests like this somewhere; since Jagex won't comment on this one, there might be more :shock:

Anyone care to search the whole of RS in ghostly, ring, and ghost ammy? :P

Wait in the shadow realm: you are not of the blood nor sin.

That was a hint of this :-X

Could've taken months to find this, but now someone just by accident walked with that ring past that very place? How lucky is that? :|

Completed the thing, I'd really apreciate if someone could translate those messages I took to the scouts; what do they mean? What are they up to? Who is this general Khazard and what is he? Where is their meeting place?

Sequel spotted.

Edit:

to the next guy that posted:

Yes, thank you.

But I already knew that.

I'd be more interested in knowing if he is an undead necromancer or a semi-god or a mahjarrat or what. We haven't seen too much history about him, he just was there at his fight arena but we never found out how he got there or why he was there.

I found it interesting that the sin seer called him an old fart and that he supposedly has lived somewhere in the desert. But do we know anything else?

Completed the thing, I'd really apreciate if someone could translate those messages I took to the scouts; what do they mean? What are they up to? Who is this general Khazard and what is he? Where is their meeting place?

Sequel spotted.

General Khazard of the fight arena.

I just got the sword thanks to the guide posted in "player made guides" I found this update more fun then the new mini-game, even tho the sword is useless and I will never weild it again. the conversations with the scouts and the general were the best part.

Now cross figures for that sword to be part of the ghost set that adds in the wardrobe.

oh and the evil hell hound is just a puppy he did a whole 7 damage on me

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

Oh, and who says this hidden update isn't already out for months? ;)

Because the Sin Seer isnt around since months ::'

*feels stupid*

But well, nice that they found it out so fast. And I really hope Jagex releases more of these hidden updates instead of some other quest where everybody is ranting about anyway, whether it's good or bad.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I found it interesting that the sin seer called him an old fart and that he supposedly has lived somewhere in the desert. But do we know anything else?

Funny... He calls him an old fart, yet we cant say fart in the game...

Explanation pl0x?

i just went and got the sword and got a little bug when i teleported out of the cave

look at minimap

~piccy~

That doesn't look good, I'd say report it for a bug. I can't see a way to abuse this bug, but don't tell everyone you see :wink:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png