Random Event Item Return [75 Supporters]

rsoxfan3

Guest ShadowClawe

Ohh ok. Then ignore the upper post :P

I think I misread it.

Rsoxfan, put his suggestion on the first post please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like ideas 1 & 2 but the rest wont work in any case i mean lvl 15 wild for a lvl 3 never gonna happen and what happens is you dont have a costume room or you are lvl 55 but you are not a member i suppose you go to the next highest point?

bit harsh on lvl 3s though dont ya think

still i support ideas 1 & 2 =D> :thumbsup: =D>

There could be certain monsters that re-drop the item.... like guards could drop freaky forester... and erm... zombies dropping..... Zombie....

gee, where did u get that idea :P

on topic: i support. although i havnt lost any random event clothing, it would be awful one day if i needed more space in my bank (f2p) and had to throw the random event items away. if the idea works, then i could get them back again after the bank is less full

Support 100%... however, I consider the random sets too be a great achievement to someone that has been in rs for a long while. Therefore if you die while wearing the clothes, it should be unreversable, you can only store your sets at Diango if you literally hand it over to him.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

I think I misread it.

I'm confused...what should the suggestion be? #-o

supporthisox7.gif

GUESS WHAT? The RED SOX and PATRIOTS are awesome, and there is nothing you con do about it.

CURRENT GOALS: Smithing 42/50...Fishing 47/50...Magic 35/33 Completed!! ...Attack 40/40 Completed!!!

I bought bgs 29.1m 3 days ago, sold yesterday at 30m (for those who are mathematically challenged: 800k profit).

Insane epic fail....

i just realised this, about the monster drop return, what if u just got the tiem, and u drop it so the item could be dropped from the monster again, so then u would get 2 of that item.
It could be set up like the yo-yo and that. When you try to pick up a second one it says something about only needing one and doesn't get picked up.

I think I misread it.

I'm confused...what should the suggestion be? #-o

Don't know if this has been said yet, but what if you can only get the items back from the random... when you get the random again. Like the Drill Demon says "I see you no longer have your camo top that I gave you last time. Do X more pushups and Y more situps and I'll give it back to you."

Other than that, I don't think it should be any easier to get RANDOM stuff back. Sorry to be harsh, but here it is... You wore your mime boots and gloves while fishing, and died from a River Troll? Next time you'll realize that you are wearing them and run away.

Random stuff is random for a reason... it's random. It takes up room, but bank it. If you're p2p, put it in your clothes room (or whatever, I'm f2p, so I don't know much about poh).

My suggestion was that you can't tele to a spot where you could get your stuff back, but the next time you get the random event, the character will give you back the stuff that you lost... if you do more than usual... Like instead of doing 5 pushups, 10 situps, and 5 starjumps (or whatever it is), you have to do double that.

This is so that you can't just get it back as soon as you loose it, you have to get the random again... It requires more work.

Lion+O+1.png

Good idea AND my suggestion is that when u loose an axe head instead of going to other ppl, he gets it too. To get it back you have to go to him and complete a series of puzzles, jsut a suggestion :-k

chelseakb8.jpg

Thanks Lil_Atza for the sig!

i support idea #1

it goes along with my f2p bank space idea :wink:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 2 weeks later...
Support, I lost some of my mime outfit the other day so the next time I had a mime I got the cloths back not a new emote! *runs off and mimes crying*

i feel ur pain connection lost died and so did my mime id have full mime and all emotes now if stupid connection errors could say sorry and give bak, but now i rantin ... i support

Wilderness levels messed up ? 1-15, 15 wildy ?

111-126, 126 wildy ? Eh ?

Doesnt seem to fit the way you started them, maybe 1-15 cb 5 wildy ? go up slowly?

OR

You could use (Available on all spellbooks, along with home port)

Teleport to random event seller (Or some other name)

then depending on the item, e.g like Camo legs, 13750 coins to re-obtain, depending on the amount of players with one of these, say its... FF hat, ive seen not too many that actually wear them alone, so for them it could be 17500 because there is less ? Get my idea ?

Yours Somethingly,

Ste_the_bee

Guest ShadowClawe

Slight Update In Diango Item Return

Anyways, I was just thinking of a little way to speed up the return.

Diango: Howdy there partner!

Me: Hi Diango!

Diango: Want to see my spinning plates? Or did you want a holiday item back?

Me: I'd like to check my holiday items please!

Diango: Sure thing, let me just see what you're missing.

FINALLY, you get to the holiday item return screen.

diangopz6.png

Now this picture could help with holiday items, and with random event items. (rsoxfan3)

Just a little tidbit suggestion to speed things up just a little bit.

~SC

(From my suggestion thread)

You got my support, i've lost some parts of a random set :/

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

I like the ideas 1 and 2 combined maybe. Because we are happy that we can get our item back but it also make jagex happy cus we still have to sorta work for it.

I'm all for the ideas tho. I lost my princess shirt :(

• 3 weeks later...

That's what the costume room is for; storing those sorts of things...

No support here.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand