Random Event Item Return [75 Supporters]

rsoxfan3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in, can u just tell me:how do u make ur sig(banana in bottle)? do u have a kinda font u use?

anyways its random and sick

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I got my sig by buying karajama rum, picking a banana, and using them together. I pressed the print screen button, opened paint, and did some copying and pasting. \'

supporthisox7.gif

GUESS WHAT? The RED SOX and PATRIOTS are awesome, and there is nothing you con do about it.

CURRENT GOALS: Smithing 42/50...Fishing 47/50...Magic 35/33 Completed!! ...Attack 40/40 Completed!!!

I bought bgs 29.1m 3 days ago, sold yesterday at 30m (for those who are mathematically challenged: 800k profit).

Insane epic fail....

I support, mainly because random event clothing takes up a good 1/5 of my bank space.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

harrinator1 asked me...I didn't want to ignore him.

supporthisox7.gif

GUESS WHAT? The RED SOX and PATRIOTS are awesome, and there is nothing you con do about it.

CURRENT GOALS: Smithing 42/50...Fishing 47/50...Magic 35/33 Completed!! ...Attack 40/40 Completed!!!

I bought bgs 29.1m 3 days ago, sold yesterday at 30m (for those who are mathematically challenged: 800k profit).

Insane epic fail....

I was mislead when i read the topic. I though return items like when your hunting and you get stolen and lose your traps.

Either way its a good idea but if you could just put them in your house and not wear them unless you really want to and avoid dying all together.

If you got back lost random event items, then those items wouldn't seem as important. Who cares about their full mime set if they can always get it back?

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

It can take a long time to get them back...

supporthisox7.gif

Insane epic fail....

If you got back lost random event items, then those items wouldn't seem as important. Who cares about their full mime set if they can always get it back?

On the contrary, just knowing how long I have been waiting for that last piece of camo, I know how aggravating it can get to just obtain them ONCE, let along TWICE or more. As for the comment on the mime, I do. My mime is with me any time I am not at risk of dieing. If I could get it back, it would still not be with me when I could die.

i support. yesterday i lost full lederhosen and mime boots from an evil chicken :cry:

ouch #-o

supporthisox7.gif

Insane epic fail....

i am supporting. i lost my mime boots a few days ago when i got hacked by a guy not knowing u cant drop trade random costumes :cry: i only had them for two days! at least they were loved for that time... :boohoo:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

There could be certain monsters that re-drop the item.... like guards could drop freaky forester... and erm... zombies dropping..... Zombie....

untitled6kv7.gif

2la3ha1.jpg

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I support! i got hacked by a pleasure hacker and i lost ALL my random event costumes! that worst than my full guthix (which is also gone) :boohoo: so if u read my post 2 posts ago "gothicman54" the hacker strikes again!

I support! i got hacked by a pleasure hacker and i lost ALL my random event costumes! that worst than my full guthix (which is also gone) :boohoo: so if u read my post 2 posts ago "gothicman54" the hacker strikes again!

I'm sorry to hear that <.<

supporthisox7.gif

Insane epic fail....

You have my full support! Someone please post this is the official forums where Jagex can see it.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

i like it but wouldn't it make the costume room totally useless?

make the fee permanent and i support :twisted:

Costume room is for storing your clothes and only the holiday event items get returned there.

I support, and here is this: :)

supporthisox7.gif

[img=http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1931/supporthisox7.gif]

WOW!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank You So Much For That!!!! It will go on the first post right away!

supporthisox7.gif

Insane epic fail....

Guest ShadowClawe
I support, and here is this: :)

supporthisox7.gif

[img=http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1931/supporthisox7.gif]

Hey pink, how do you make those sigs???

I wanna learn to make one