Tip.it The movie (Dead)

PhaperPlane

That was great, it was really fun and went smooth.

Apart from when Phaper tried to give me 2 roles in the same scene and I didnt know what the hell I was doing lol #-o

I'm gonna work on construction again to get my house totally pimped out for filming.

I might get featured on Cribs lol

inferno_char.png

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Wasn't aware there was an additional rehersal today (people weren't putting me on their list and contacting me...)...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Sorry. Wasn't aware there was an additional rehersal today (people weren't putting me on their list and contacting me...)...

I had you added but didn't see you on all day, unless you had private off.

NOTE TO PHAPER: My house will be unavailable on Friday night, so dont plan rehersal then.

inferno_char.png

Rehersal is tommorow guys, same time, but 25 mins forward for those who need to get home from school. Also, if some certain people don't show up this time, they shall be kicked out! Please be aware of this cause if you don't corperate, you shall suffer the price. The first page shall be updated for the results of what happens if you don't corperate.

Bahh i'll be preparing for a serious game of ice hockey while you guys are practicing roles

I cant make it again <.<

But are you a member? Since you said you sent some money to jagex about being a member, did it go through? :?

Finally made it through \' I might be able to make Thursday rehersal (read the first page)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

NOTE TO PHAPER: My house will be unavailable on Friday night, so dont plan rehersal then.

Good thing we have a one day break inbetween! :D Grats 12une! I'm looking forward to what music your going to add! \:D/ A new "Bheind the Scenes" article shall be posted!

Phaper_Plane.png

It seems everytime we do a rehersal a noob just "happens" to appear

I think its a conspiracy :ohnoes:

There is a guild of noobs and they are tryin to stop us making this great movie( or stop us,stopping the sequal) :uhh:

Either way they must be stopped :XD:

Omega.gif

Thanks Yaff2 for the sig^,^

It seems everytime we do a rehersal a noob just "happens" to appear

I think its a conspiracy :ohnoes:

There is a guild of noobs and they are tryin to stop us making this great movie( or stop us,stopping the sequal) :uhh:

Either way they must be stopped :XD:

Totally, though I think its called RuneHQ :XD:

=; I'll stop =;

Anyway, Phaper is having some difficulties connecting to the Tip.It website & forums, meaning he can't post till he can again.

Returned 10/03/2010 after a two year break.

Filly_Suck.png

I had you added but didn't see you on all day, unless you had private off.

I have you added to my list as well and I didn't see you either... However if the rehersal that day was the same as it will be tomorrow, the problem was probably the fact that I was at Chess Club after school that day till 4:30, so the time was completely blown off for me... I barely walk in the door at 3:15 on a regular day anyways. I'll try and remember the rehersal for tomorrow however...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

WOO WOO!

I might be able to make this one! Finally rofl.

All depends on how the cards fan out. I dont plan my life, and take it as it comes, so I couldn't tell you what i'm doing at 3:25 tommorw

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Hi everyone! Stupid internet! <.< Also, 12une, PM me what music your going to use in the Movie. I'd also like to say, that some people might be getting the boot due to that they didn't show up for rehersals. This means that a Tip.Iter will take over or that we might need someone else to fill in for them. Cheers.

Phaper_Plane.png

Hi everyone! Stupid internet! <.< Also, 12une, PM me what music your going to use in the Movie. I'd also like to say, that some people might be getting the boot due to that they didn't show up for rehersals. This means that a Tip.Iter will take over or that we might need someone else to fill in for them. Cheers.

k.. well if ur droping short on enything ps tell me lol i may be ur pizza deliwery lol

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Due to technical problems, Phaper_Plane says he cannot access the forums.However, the rehearsal will not be canceled. The show must go on!

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Sorry I miised this rehersal, was at O.M. (oddesy of the mind) practice till 6 P.M. EST time, and forgot to post. Well, just to let everyone know, I can be at rehersals if we have them on Monday (O.M. practice til 8 P.M. EST) or on Tuesday (O.M. practice til 6 P.M. EST)