1-99 Hunter in Three Weeks! ::PICTURES UPDATED::

Coandca5

Good luck updating the guide, looking great so far! :) :thumbup:

Updated all the pictures, and added a few.

The reign of this guide shall return! :P

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

red chinchompas are about 300-400 ea, not 700 ea.EDIT: PRICE CHANGED, HE'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Decent guide, needs more pictures though. And try and get the headers to JUMP out a little bit more.

Lol your sig made me laugh so hard for some reason :lol:

[hide=Stats]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

[hide=Total Exp Today]Jacobrodrig4.png[/hide]

Talk on the phone for hours with schoolmates and you have an active social life.

Raid naxx with some schoolmates on WoW and you're a fat menace to society with no ambition or motivation.

Great guide, but I don't think your title is fair. At the end you mention that you can attain level 99 within 3 weeks, but you have to play 6 hours a day. I think 6 hours is a bit much for the average Runescape player, and it's just downright unhealthy to actually maintain that rate for weeks on end. So since you're updating your guide, perhaps a title change and a time explanation at the end of the guide is in order? :?

• 2 weeks later...
Stay here until 99. At 99 you wouldve caught about 48,000 Red chinchompas. You can either use them

For range xp or sell them at 700 each for a whopping 35M. This shall take around three weeks playing 6 hours a day from 1-99.

How long from 60-99? 6 Hours on Weekends and 3 hours on weekdays (unless sick or somethin)

:o

rick_mcneil-demonboy4000.png

http://runewarz.darkbb.com My Website :]

My current Goal... Getting the Hunter Achievement Cape! :3

huntercapecombined.gif

• 2 weeks later...

uhhh falconry fails tbh when it comes to xp. also don't do grey chins unless you really need money.

I did swamp lizards at 30 after doing what the beginning of your guide says. Then orange salamanders at 47 then

red salamanders at 59. I went too red chins at 63 but most probably recommend level 70 before you go to red chins

unless you want the extra 1-1.5mil or so from chins you'd catch from 63-70.

Also.. THERE IS NO METHOD OF GETTING 99 IN JUST 3 WEEKS

I'd like to see someone get it in under a month... Definetly not going to happen if you have school or

don't play 10 hours a day.

dillingham1.png

Commissioner of the first Tip.it fantasy baseball league

#1. I would recommend changing the Title to something more reasonable, many people would get burnt out on rs trying to get 13 mil exp in 3 weeks. It is doable but that is an extreme number.

(maybe something like Coandca5 Guide to Hunting Mastery)

#2. I have heard that after wagtails that lizards are the fastest way to 80, skipping the grey chins and the kebbits. you may want to look into that, I'm not sure.

#3. Instead of the pictures you have, more pictures like the one showing the four spots where you hunt red chins would be helpful. As it is the pictures seem too overwhelming and kinda cluttered.

#4. With huge guides like this hide tabs are nice! :thumbsup:

Great guide besides that, 8/10 because of the stuff I mentioned.

P.S. To everyone who says that you can only catch 150-250 chins per hour...

Don't hunt red chins because your hunter level fails at life. At 80 you can catch at least 250 an hour and the capture rate increases until at 99 you can catch about 450. If you're catching 150 an hour you would be better off at red salamanders for exp or grey chins for money.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

• 2 weeks later...
Great guide, but I don't think your title is fair. At the end you mention that you can attain level 99 within 3 weeks, but you have to play 6 hours a day. I think 6 hours is a bit much for the average Runescape player, and it's just downright unhealthy to actually maintain that rate for weeks on end. So since you're updating your guide, perhaps a title change and a time explanation at the end of the guide is in order? :?

It is done by more people than you'd think...

dbeastsig2.gif

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

• 2 weeks later...

I followed ur guide from lvl 23 to lvl 63 hunter which i got 5 minutes ago. To get from lvl 23 to 63 its taken me 13 hours since this morning when i started =). Great guide and thanks, im going to red chins now =). Although i didnt like using the falcon to catch the kebbits so i stayed at the green salamanda things till i could move to the grey chins. Thanks man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Slowly but steadily working on:

gd_alice.png

gd_alice.png

Your God was nailed to a cross, my God has a hammer... Any questions?

• 2 weeks later...

i rate 6/10 as only a few methods.

now i am not 99 hunter or even a "high" level (oly 46) but...

...what i have noticed is at level 30 we are told green salamanders then at 45 to go to falconry but at level 40 you can set 3 traps having the chance to catch 3 salamanders

152*3=456 this is xp at green salamanders

104*1=104 this is xp at falconry which is obviously less...

even though you may catch spotted kebbits faster your inventory fills up 2x as fast as with salamanders meaning you have to stop what you are doing to keep emptying it.

but then i could be wrong as i have not seen exp rates based on an hour.

tallonedclaw.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumpin' cause I've returned to Rs.

Btw, I haven't gotten 99 hunter because of impatience and because I haven't played RS for over two years. Would you hate on someone who wrote a guide to help people, although he didn't do it himself? Jesus christ

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

The guide looks a bit messed up on the new forums. It looked a lot nicer on the old ones.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...