Total Exp Worth It?

Phyrexial

After looking through the highscores and seeing people with 200 millon experience in a single skill I just want to ask tip.it if they feel if its worth leveling these skills to 200 million experience, I know you get the fame for a 200 million experience skill but take a look at how long it would take to level any melee skill to 200 million experience the #1 ranked attacker could have leveled all 3 melee skills to 99 6 times almost.The #1 ranged baffels me I can't even imagine 198 million ranged experience, or almost 160 million runecraft experience? I think it's a great acheivement for 200 million in a skill,but is it really worth the time invested in getting 200 million runecrafting experience when you could have near maxed every skill by the time you do it? I am not saying it's not worth it or anything I just want your opinions and I give props to anybody with a 200 million exp skill, But 200 million exp is near 16x 99 stats i would much rather 16 99's then a 200 million exp skill lets hear your opinions and this doesn't really point to the few people with maxed stats as thats all they have left to do

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

There are some players in RuneScape who love just one skill. I know of some of my freinds who do not like some skills, but would much rather work on other skills. And besides, wouldn't you love to see your name on the top of the highscores? :D

There are some players in RuneScape who love just one skill. I know of some of my freinds who do not like some skills, but would much rather work on other skills. And besides, wouldn't you love to see your name on the top of the highscores? :D

Oh yes I would but i'd rather have 16 99's then 1 99 also total levels are important to me at my stage in runescape im kinda low haha

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

I feel it's worth it to the people who want it. It's great to set your self targets, and if it's truely what an individual wants to do, I will make no issue of it.

For me..... It's not somthing i plan on doing, I'm personally more intrested in the levels, but that does not mean I will stop nessasarly When i reach level 99.... as I play for the game experince, over the highscores. So if I enjoy somthing, I will not just stop.

sig2webzx7.jpg

erkid"]Meh. That 200m xp would make you go down in rs history.

Yea thats the fame that comes with it I think i was fishing with you in shilo 2 weeks ago :|

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

yeah i guess but unless your rank 1 knowone really seems to care and even still most dont care, i can name zezima (1 overall), magic wannabe(magic), larryr(runecrafting), fredmcgarry(construction), inuasha####(agility), enrix e b(range), but i cant remember the otehr off the top of my head. it would be nice to meet thsoe people in game but for most skills i dont know the 2nd place onwards and neither care.

i guess 200m is worth it if your gonna be rank 1 but forskills such as cooking it seems rather pointless.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

yeah i guess but unless your rank 1 knowone really seems to care and even still most dont care, i can name zezima (1 overall), magic wannabe(magic), larryr(runecrafting), fredmcgarry(construction), inuasha####(agility), enrix e b(range), but i cant remember the otehr off the top of my head. it would be nice to meet thsoe people in game but for most skills i dont know the 2nd place onwards and neither care.

i guess 200m is worth it if your gonna be rank 1 but forskills such as cooking it seems rather pointless.

XxX_Neo_XxX7 is fletching as is novalyfe

Eve340 Cooking

Nova and Zez are cooking

Larryr is by far the most impressive to me next is Inuyasha agilty along with #1 Farmer i think is Season

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

why would you like lvl 100 combat, lvl 85 slayer or 100 mil total exp? well this is a goal for some people and they enjoy that. and it is worth to meet your goal and it doesn't matter what other thinks because it is yours, not anyones else.

So does it worth to have 200 mil exp and meet your sweet dream?

I think yes

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

there are just some OCD people who love clicking

to answer ur question:

no, in my personal opionion its not worth it unless ur 99'd everything

My way of thinking also but it's all matter of opinion

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

It maybe 16x a 99 skill XP, however, different skills take different times. You can't base your caculations on that. If some one really has 200M xp in rc(or if some one gets that in farming) thats just cus they want fame. They use this game a alternate to rl so they want fame.

we were given this privledge to get easy exp, everything has a cost.

200 million runecrafting experience would be worth it. First you would be pretty much famous. Second, you would have a boat-load of nats for hi-alcing and selling, and third, if you sold even only a quarter of the nats/deaths/hopefully bloods soon you make you would have enough money to sink a fleet of galleons.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

i know that eve340 made hundreds of millions from cooking so that might be a reason (incase your wondering i asked how she afforded and and she said she made money)

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

I think the skill with the lowest xp in the number one rank is construction - only 21m xp being the top. You may think this is hardley surprising considering the vast amount of money required to train it to even 99 (estimated at around 147m for that 13m xp), yet it IS one of the fastest skills to train in the game, and I AM surprised a rich staker or merchant hasn't just decided that the number one place is worth a couple of phats to him.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

You dont have to like all skills, Inuyasha8750 obviously likes to do 3 more than the rest.

wowen6.png

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg