My Bank and Stats UPDATED! WHITE PARTY HAT!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night I bought 26k+ maples so now I have 87 fm banked and I also have about 84 cooking banked, I might bank 90 in both then see if I want to get 99 in them. We'll see, I'll be sure to keep this as updated as possible.

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!

Decent bank, stats are alright. Why did you sell the p hat? Now you just have a big lump of cash.

great bank but your stats arent something to show off. train a bit higher, get that exp up. 16m isnt alot for an 1523 total.

I would say levels count more than experience, when it comes to how good someone is. Someone can have 2000 total with 150M total exp, and someone else can have 400 total with 200M cooking exp. I find one far more impressive than the other.

hmmm i wonder if i know what the update is, a new fancy hat? want to put those potato seeds you were gonna give me and put em in a red hat and trade me?

Proud owner of Green Halloween Mask

Barrows drops: 3x Dharocks axe, 2x Veracs brassard, 2x Torags Legs, 2x Karils Skirt, 2x D Med, Veracs Skirt, Veracs Flail, karils coif, Guthans Platebody, Dharocks Helm.

Dragon Drops- 2x Dragon Skirt

Nice friends and cousin :wink:

Why did your cousin ask for 60m go staking and give you his party hat? I don't understand it, or did he win more than a party hat and decide to give you a party hat while he has like a few more in his bank?

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

impressive. Now, if I were you, sell one of the santas and go for a 99 skill. you certainly have the financial backing to do it. I see you said you might be going for 99 firemaking and cooking. good luck! im trying to find a way to fund my way to 99 firemaking. I guess all i need now is a friend who is quitting runescape, and has a stash of phats, lol.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Nice friends and cousin :wink:

Why did your cousin ask for 60m go staking and give you his party hat?

he borrowed 60m, staked it all over time, eventually reached a few p hats, gave me a white to pay me back the 60m, after which he promptly lost all his 'wealth' to the arena..

by the way my bank is the same minus the white and santas..cousin figured my recoverys the other day and guessed my pin...while i was out eating dinner... came home to him saying he staked them..kind of sad seeing as he stole them, even worse is that it was from a family member..currently im thinking about quitting..i probably wont though..dont know

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

The Corporeal beast has become wise to your tricks and has gained a stomp attack that hurts players standing underneath him. Watch out!

he borrowed 60m, staked it all over time, eventually reached a few p hats, gave me a white to pay me back the 60m, after which he promptly lost all his 'wealth' to the arena..

by the way my bank is the same minus the white and santas..cousin figured my recoverys the other day and guessed my pin...while i was out eating dinner... came home to him saying he staked them..kind of sad seeing as he stole them, even worse is that it was from a family member..currently im thinking about quitting..i probably wont though..dont know

:-s family member or not i would kill him if he was my cousin lol...what did u do when u found out?

tom_clancy8.png

tom_clancy8.png

Tom_Clancy8.png

You're right, this story does sound fishy. I have a feeling you buy/sell RS stuff for RL stuff. By any chance was your pin your area code... :-s And how did you know it was your cousin :?:

pin was a certain number i use alot..and he told me on msn. first thing he said was "im sorry..but i got on your guy took your hats and lost them i would have given back, but i lost them" i asked how and he explained. and if you dont know me, even in game, dont accuse me of things. your first two sentences are complete and utter nonsence. if i bought and sold for rl im pretty sure i would be banned right away for unbalenced trades. and if you have a problem with me, simply dont post.

:-s family member or not i would kill him if he was my cousin lol...what did u do when u found out?

i pretty much just yelled at him on msn but also i havent spoken to him since it happened if i get near him im afraid i might end up hurting him <.< im 17 hes 14 so if i did anything serious to him like hit him it wouldent be too good..especially over a game :shame:

masterlance.png

Masterlance.png

Masterlance.png