ganon95 productions (new layout) ( a bunch of new videos)

ganon95

i watched 3 of these, and i hated them. im sorry, but smellysocks was way to polite, or i watched the wrong movies...

the first 3 have no sound, badger badger badger rs style and everone after have sound

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched 3 of these, and i hated them. im sorry, but smellysocks was way to polite, or i watched the wrong movies...

the first 3 have no sound, badger badger badger rs style and everone after have sound

i watched the first 2, and then badger badger. i stopped watching the badger 1 half way through because i couldnt stand it.

if their was anyway of saying this without being harsh, i would say it like that but i dont think i know how to. simply put, i think every1 who likes these are either british(yes it matters) or young, very young.

i watched the first 2, and then badger badger. i stopped watching the badger 1 half way through because i couldnt stand it.

if their was anyway of saying this without being harsh, i would say it like that but i dont think i know how to. simply put, i think every1 who likes these are either british(yes it matters) or young, very young.

honestly i think the first ones and badger stink if i could redo them i would and probably will. bader was my first video with sound

emote.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys sorry ive been late with the next video been going on vacations a lot and summer school and stuff, i should have a new video up pretty soon

emote.gif

H Y T!(bump)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• 3 weeks later...

new video up, and tis about a famous person, yogosun

in other news...i have decided to make a sequel to the producer, coming soon! =)

emote.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Okay i'm going to get flamed for this but, no offence, I know you've made lots of videos, but, imo, they are pretty bad. Get some music in most of them, and stop using windows movie maker to do it, it's extremely bad for videos. Sorry if I offended you, just don't delude yourself into thinking your videos are brilliant.

C1Geq.png

Okay i'm going to get flamed for this but, no offence, I know you've made lots of videos, but, imo, they are pretty bad. Get some music in most of them, and stop using windows movie maker to do it, it's extremely bad for videos. Sorry if I offended you, just don't delude yourself into thinking your videos are brilliant.

thanks for your input. the first 4 videos are the only ones without sounds because i was still learning how to use windows movie maker, and yes i realise how bad windows movie maker is but its the only program on this computer that can make these, i tried downloading a better one once but it just brought in a virus. and you didn't offend me, comments like this are good

emote.gif

• 2 months later...

Yay somebody bumped this thread, always love people being able to see things that made me laugh. Cooks assistant #2 = the best.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Auoters have no life.. That's like saying a slice of cheese has a life.. and making a video of cheese. In a day.. the cheese hasn't been eaten......

in a week.. it's getting moldy.. oh no, the kid's gonna eat it! But funny vids! :thumbsup:

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Yay somebody bumped this thread, always love people being able to see things that made me laugh. Cooks assistant #2 = the best.

yea i havent been on this site in like 3 months so i thought might as well bump up the thread lol

emote.gif

Cool videos, Are you still making them?

Btw, A good editing program is "Sony Vegas" you can get a 30 day trial to test it out if you want.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Cool videos, Are you still making them?

Btw, A good editing program is "Sony Vegas" you can get a 30 day trial to test it out if you want.

i could still make them but im not a member right now, i dont have any money and i need a job lol

emote.gif