• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leesters, I can dk with you!

Keep going =D>

Find out if I am trustworthy?

ask:

blade army1, ranged crave, shadorik, deathslaya16, toast647/cursed toast, fally pk/chrono74, canine20, z gh0st z/z ghost z/jamalsbatman, accepted3, and the rest of my friends list.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

i saw you soloing rex today, hope you got some good drops with no lures. my and thelawrat got a d axe last night. nothing but a rock plate today

dark_raj.png

drop counts - 7 d chains - 6 d meds - 1 d skirt - 3 left halfs - 2 d spear - 54 d axe - 42 d boots

3 kq heads - 21 zerker rings - 18 war rings - 14 archer ring - 9 seers rings - 6 mud staffs - every barrows item

i saw you soloing rex today, hope you got some good drops with no lures. my and thelawrat got a d axe last night. nothing but a rock plate today

I had a funny feeling that was a tipiter. You scared me. lol. Nothing like seeing those white dots run over to you. Thanks for trying another world, I was struggling with the spinos.

When all else fails, the Dag Kings are just the only way to go.

I've been to the Barrows for 70 trips now. Yes, 70. That doubles my longest dry streak of all times, and I've barrowed alot.

I've had 12 clues in a row with nothing.

I haven't had a whip drop in months.

Nothing is working. Nothing. So, today, I tried Dag Kings again. And Rex showed me the love.

First thing, I went to 99 Edge and spammed Edge bank. "Hiring suicider for Dag Kings". I was hoping a tipiter would recognize me and want to join me on an adventure. And there he was. Never been before, and he asks how long it would take. Didn't take much to talk him into a little adventure, and off we go.

His adventure didn't make it past room four of the Dag King tunnels. So, I'm alone. I have to get to Rex without getting Supreme and Prime on me, and I'm all by myself. Eepers. It took me only 4 trips down the ladder until I got lucky and was able to sneak by those nasties to my little turtle hole in the corner.

Woot! I did it! I got in solo! I'm a Dag King master now!

I did not see one lurer. I only had two interruptions. One pair of duo magers popped in, said hi, and politely switched worlds. Another white dot, I'm assuming the mage of a full team, ran over, saw me. Stopped and pondered. And ran back up the ladder. I guess they switched.

Without needing prayer, and my trusty Guthans paying me back for shining him up today, I was able to stay a very long time. By the time I was done, I went through 1400 casts, and had a zerker ring, and a warrior ring. All to myself.

So, happy as a puppy with two peters for ending my poor streak, I decide to liquidate. Lets see... Artemis sold my 1000 red hamsters for me, at 900 each. I have 100 rune ore, 1 axe, 3 warrior rings, 1 bezerker ring, 1000 bloods, 1 zammy page, 1 sara page, and 4 lava sticks.

By the time I was done, my bank had 10 mil (that, again, I'm not spending) plus 9.5 million on top of that. Woot!

I crafted all my dragon hides (making my first black dragonhide chaps ever, woot woot) and before you know it, my bank told me I had 20M. Yay!

And I still have my date with Metallica to go Dag Kinging that night. Of course, the poor slob had to work late and never made it. So, I found another partner, and rubbed his head for luck.

It worked.

We got a dragon axe and a zerker ring before that jerk with the dragon mace gave us a heart attack and made us tele.

After sidestepping attempts to get me to sell it, Valaraz takes our loot and sells it on W2. Before you know it, I have another 2.6 mil in my bank.

All of a sudden, I have 23 mil. 3 million away from a chain.

Not a bad geepee day. And if I get lucky tomorrow, I'll have that dragon chain on my birthday, March 1st.

Lets hope for a happy Dragon Chainbody birthday.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Happy Birthday Mr Leesters ::'

Great blog as always, I do enjoy well written things on the internet shame they are so rare...

Keep going for the chain, hope you get it by the end of today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE

Your a man who knows how to make money on this game indeed not only are you a

Master at the Kings but an all around great player. Would be nice to see you buy your

chain today, good luck on drops on your special day. Hugs~ <3:

queenvalerie.png

hey leester

i dont think weve met but im a good friend of fastforce and will hybrid or mage at dk if u need some

good luck on 99 prayer =D>

"X" for Vista, Baby!

OSX03.png

axlle.gif

Dagannoth Kings Drops: Total/Team x 12(Self x 6); Dragon axe x4(3), Bezerker Ring x2(1), Mud battlest

A happy birthday indeed!

I got my chain, completed my duplicate quest, and now I shall go buy myself some new golf clubs. Lol. Old ones got stolen out of my truck, but they sucked anyway! Woot!

Anyone up for some golf? Its about 70 degrees here in Phoenix.

Ah, life is good. :D

And on RS, I shall go back to the quest of 99 prayer. Sorry for the distraction.

Green Dragons, here I come, and I still plan on DK'ing for cash.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Happy Birthday :D.

And good luck too!

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

Happy birthday!

Can i rub crumpy plz? :-w

Also... 70 degrees :shock: that temprature would cook u... :ohnoes: , or liquid nitrogen if kelvin... :uhh:

EDIT: I always forget about farenheit #-o , im too used to celcius and kelvin...

panda_blue_signature.png

6_100_rc.png

Happy Birthday! Now you've finished your duplicate quest, it must be nice to have such a nice bank. And I'm really bad at golf.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Happy birthday!

Can i rub crumpy plz? :-w

Also... 70 degrees :shock: that temprature would cook u... :ohnoes: , or liquid nitrogen if kelvin... :uhh:

In America, we're too self centered to use the rest of the worlds measuring standards.

70 degrees Fehrenheit.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png