LEESTERS 99 PRAYER - March 20 - Beginners Luck

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, I think I'm just going to go catch some chins. I can make a fortune off of those. They might make more than Runecrafting now. :shock:

hunter will make me 35m+ already made about 10m from it. I have a perm buyer for 800ea. double nats are still much better, even single nats would be unless you are a lvl 95+hunter.

I have also been wondering how the slayer dart of doom at dks compares to nonstop alching. Do you know the exp per hour at dks and alching nonstop? :-k

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

31K Reds? :( I could get my 99 Range if I had 20k of those. Keep on going bro! I'm sure you'll make it faster than you think you will.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Hard to keep this on page 1. Updated with some clue drops

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Zammy chaps

Sara bracers

Sara Chaps

Anyway, I cant' bring myself to sell these things. I think I'll just collect all the new mage and ranging outfits like I did with the god armor. Its kinda fun, and I always love getting the sets.

Good Luck sweety on your prayer levels, just take one level at a time.

I will buy any extra items you don't need or want, who needs to do clues

when I have you to get my mage/ranging outfits. ( lol) <3:

queenvalerie.png

very nice and good luck i hope u have some better luck with them pkers too and your clue scrolls i was killing greaters just for them and within 3 days i got like 3 sets full rune with tons of full helms zammy page guthix page mage comp and d left half from a drop which was first d drop ever i was very excited well anyways good luck

Leesters owns me. :-w

You can have any dragon bones I get from KBD trips etc, it will only be a few odd so I don't know how useful they would be to you. :-k

Once again good luck with 99 Prayer, I know you can do it! Only a matter of time! :D

Good luck on on your goals, I saw you mention you gave someone advice on where to use chinchompas. Would you care on sharing this location as i'm slowly accumalating chinchompas from hunter and want to know the best place to use them to finally get 99 range lol. Thanks in advance

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

prayer is the easiest skill I think. I was able to get at least 2m xp a day, I got 99 in 2 weekends...

Oh man, I'm jealous. I wish I had that kinda money. Just to buy the bones and spend all the time burning them.

Oh well, this will be more fun. I got a level today. Only 13 more to go, but 1 level at a time. Half way to the next one.

With the dag kings today, buying the bones, burning the bones, I think I'll just slay some dragons for a couple hours. Its been wild, and I feel like relaxing.

I don't know how you got 2m a day. It took me almost 3 hours just to get 340k for this last level. I think I click slow or something. And the house takes so long to load.

I am gonna start having people hang out in the house to save time and herbs.

Use a butler. :-$

Good luck :P

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Good luck on on your goals, I saw you mention you gave someone advice on where to use chinchompas. Would you care on sharing this location as i'm slowly accumalating chinchompas from hunter and want to know the best place to use them to finally get 99 range lol. Thanks in advance

The very best spot without a doubt is in the shaking tunnel under Monkey Island. Go half way through, where the high level skeletons are. Camp under a bridge and watch the skeletons surround you by the dozens. Pray melee or die quickly. But the experience is sick.

Almost have enough bones for next level. Theory on green dragon autoers too. Update on page 1.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Sorry to hear about you losing your Level 3 clue. It happened to me once. I despise PK'ers. I wish you the best of luck in the future with your clues.

Later.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

I figured i'd give u a bump cuz i used the chinchompa training place you said and got to 95 range in less than 2 hours lol (450k xp) Just need to catch more to get more range xp... -.-

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

Hey leesters.

I've went dag kings with you like 5 months ago don't know if you remember me =P~

Anyways if you ever need a dag kings partner that can mage and hybrid 90% of the time (10% is when i have no material or have to go), then add me. I'm almost always up for kings just hard to round up a team. My user is Warriorboi99.

Good luck on your goals mate. <3:

Untitled-4.gif

Thank everyone. <3:

Updated for your reading pleasure. I'm happy! :D

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

OMG Hawt Blogginess

Good Luck and god help Runescape and them darn autoers :evil:

Add me for a lil chat anytime :XD:

EDIT:

grats on new job \'

Jamje.png

null and void