LEESTERS 99 PRAYER - March 20 - Beginners Luck

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever you feel like taking someone off your list, let me know, I'll fill that spot quickly for you. <3:

Gl on 99 prayer without losing munnies, kill them green drag autoers plawks.

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

Goodluck bro! Call me if you want my 95 range there. Can't mage though...Don't have guthans, Sold for 95 range :oops:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Good Luck on 99 Prayer its very expensive skill to get to 99 but u can do it :)

P.S. Leesters i enjoy reading all ur threads [the day u gave away d chain, blog II, cannon noob (lol), keep on posting its very entertaining.

Hope to see you get some good clues & dk drops :D :D

How many bones do you need for 99 with using the alter?

Will you be walking from your house, glory, or using tele tabs to house?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

prayer is the easiest skill I think. I was able to get at least 2m xp a day, I got 99 in 2 weekends...

Oh man, I'm jealous. I wish I had that kinda money. Just to buy the bones and spend all the time burning them.

Oh well, this will be more fun. I got a level today. Only 13 more to go, but 1 level at a time. Half way to the next one.

With the dag kings today, buying the bones, burning the bones, I think I'll just slay some dragons for a couple hours. Its been wild, and I feel like relaxing.

I don't know how you got 2m a day. It took me almost 3 hours just to get 340k for this last level. I think I click slow or something. And the house takes so long to load.

I am gonna start having people hang out in the house to save time and herbs.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Goodluck bro! Call me if you want my 95 range there. Can't mage though...Don't have guthans, Sold for 95 range :oops:

Sigh. You sold Guthans. I gave you that skirt, you know. *sniff sniff*

Be careful, my friend, don't sell your entire bank for those silly hamsters. Make money please.

Geez, I think I'm just going to go catch some chins. I can make a fortune off of those. They might make more than Runecrafting now. :shock:

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

Updated with a DK trip with Stan, Tyler and Fastforce. Got a level. Made friends with Casserole. Not a bad read. Check it out.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

prayer is the easiest skill I think. I was able to get at least 2m xp a day, I got 99 in 2 weekends...

Oh man, I'm jealous. I wish I had that kinda money. Just to buy the bones and spend all the time burning them.

Oh well, this will be more fun. I got a level today. Only 13 more to go, but 1 level at a time. Half way to the next one.

With the dag kings today, buying the bones, burning the bones, I think I'll just slay some dragons for a couple hours. Its been wild, and I feel like relaxing.

I don't know how you got 2m a day. It took me almost 3 hours just to get 340k for this last level. I think I click slow or something. And the house takes so long to load.

I am gonna start having people hang out in the house to save time and herbs.

Well I had been saving ever since 85 slayer to bury the bones to 99, which would cost 300-400m, when alters came out I had almost double I needed for 99 so I was set :XD:

lol lee

i see you dont hang around in world 2 very often, you should try killing dragons here: usually too many people no lifing in faladore for pkers to be bothered getting in

also i almost always am i world 2 as well (unless i cant be bothered logging on that world or i need to go to a party)