LEESTERS 99 PRAYER - March 20 - Beginners Luck

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what I found at page 2 :(.

Again :(.

Ooh, lookie what i found on the magical page two!

Update your blog, or post on it-.-, and I don't even post on your blog at all(this is second post, outta the hundreds of times I've viewd this)...

Wow, thanks for bumping this regularly, folks!

I was prepared to go searching on page 4 or so, since its been so long since I've posted.

I just haven't played runescape, hardly at all in the last week or so. I bought myself new golf clubs and have been no-lifing it out at the golf course. I actually gave myself blisters. Also, I did a bunch of errands and house issues irl before I had to go back to work today.

Today was the first day of a new job, and I really think I'm gonna like it there. Seems very laid back, and so far the people are really nice. And it doesn't make me sad that I'm in a training class with me, and three cute girls. lol. Valerie, I didn't say that. Honest. Its my evil twin.

So let me fill ya'll in.

85 dry runs. Yes, 85 trips to the chest with no barrows item drop. My longest dry streak before that was 42.

I was actually seeing if I can get to 100. And when I least expected it, I finally got a Guthan Helm drop. And I was so expecting a coif. I thought I was 3 million richer, and had my next prayer level. Turns out its 2 million, so I spent it all on bones, and came up about 100 bones short.

The coolest thing was to get 90 prayer, 125 combat, needed exactly 2000 bones at the altar. I've been 124 combat for so long, I cant' even remember. I have more attack experience than most players have total. Its just been too long. Its time.

So the next time you see me, I'll be 125 combat. I spent a glory to keep Nano in my house for half an hour, and spammed edge enough to get some more people to show up.

See, and heres the deal. If you leave your house with no one in it, it resets. So when you bank, and come back, you have to wait for that huge house with all its goodies to load up, and the burners are cold. So if I can keep someone in my house, it cuts my marrentil costs in half. (God, does anyone have marrentil seeds they don't want?? I'm getting close to desperate.)

If you have me on your list, and I turn on, it means I'm burning bones, and I have an open house. My house is in Taverly for blue dragon hunting.

So, if I show online, come join the party.

Tiffers always have fun there. And I would appreciate it.

If you're alching when I turn on, please come aclh in my house.

If you're already on my list, and I spam edge with "Open house in taverly" come pop in, and find yourself a party.

When my house is open, you can burn bones on a guilded altar with burners lit, and you won't need anything but bones.

When my house is open, you're free to use the teletab maker, or make as many lazy-cakes as you want. (All ingredients and utensils in one room)

You're free to have fun in the 2 combat rooms I have, or bash on my pet demon. Change your looks, whavever....use the house, its a good one.

I"m spending paragraphs on this, because my marrentil supply is exhausted. lol.

Anyway, I have 964 bones to go before I dust off the combat level sparkles, and look at a very pretty 90 prayer on my stat board.

So, next time I go public, I'll be sparkling. Come join the party! Will be tomorrow night.

Thanks again for bumping my dead blog. Updated. :D

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Soon CB level 125 ~ now that's hot! P.M. me tonight when you are about to level so I can see the sparkles go off. Early congrats and keep a burning.

Oh, btw tell your evil twin to meet me in the wild. <.< BAH ! Those girls have nothing on me except they are there and I am not. :lol:

Congrats sweetie your doing awesome ~ <3:

queenvalerie.png

85 dry runs. Yes, 85 trips to the chest with no barrows item drop. My longest dry streak before that was 42.

I was actually seeing if I can get to 100. And when I least expected it, I finally got a Guthan Helm drop.

Wow, they must be ticked off you left them for the DKs. I'm near 100 drops and not 1 stinkin Warspear yet.

Anyway, I have 964 bones to go before I dust off the combat level sparkles, and look at a very pretty 90 prayer on my stat board.

So, next time I go public, I'll be sparkling. Come join the party!

I'll look for you to light up tonight. If I can't make it congrats in advance!

mcguff1.png