PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

there will be a 80GB available in America soon.

Every PS2 game i have works on PS3.

i have system software version 1.90

the higher version the more PS1 and PS2 games will work.

oh and theres a site which tells which PS1/PS2 games will work on the latest software version.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i am weeping, You wish!

i have something that the PS3 can do that 360 can't do.

PS3 can play blue ray disc. Before you say what is so good about blue ray disc?

it has a lot more space than the DVD. infact it has up to 52GB!

resulting in better sound quality because there isn't any compression.

So it has a lot of space its still use less.

well it has better sound quality. lets say u get a game with more than one disc because if u put it on one disc there isn't enough space. with blue ray disc u probily wouldn't need a second one.

You sound like a sales person lol. :XD: Nobody cares about blue ray, it's rubbish that made the PS3 cost so much. Blue ray is so useless, you can't even play 3/4 of the games from PS2 or 1. Only some. This is why the PS3 is rubbish. You act like blue ray is a good thing. It can be good, it helps negate those pesky scratches, and will still play with them, blah blah blah. With blue ray, it sucks. The PS3 itself isn't good, because of it's defects. When it's "fixed" the world will know if the fix is actually a fix, and not "Downgraded PS3!!!11!!1lolz!" Or vice versa. And lemme tell you, I remember when the hype of the PS3 was everywhere. Now it's died down, blue ray was critically acclaimed a bad choice for the PS3.

Oh, and I know something else the PS3 cannot do that X-Box and Wii can: Be ahead in the console wars :XD:

Oh, and heres something else: If they don't do something about the bugs, it'll be terrible forever. What, they are getting rid of the 60 gig PS3 and downgrading it and making it "OMG $499!!!!1!1!!111111" <.< Nobody in the right mind would buy downgraded PS3 for that much. If they drop it to $299, then it would sell a lot, but they'd "Lose money" which they already dumped millions into oblivion with this whole PS3 crap project. :P

Well, I'll exploit more PS3 weaknesses and talk to you later. :-w

Cheers,

Sephiroth_King

Blue-ray is not rubbish it is better than your so called DVD.

if u don't like it then good for you.

It IS rubbish, if they weren't so busy including that, they would have been busy getting the bugs out, removing some glitches, and the PS3 would be $200 less. It so freaking annoying, Blue ray isn't great, I'd rather play a cartridge game than that. Hell, I'd rather play a Gamecube disc than that, rather than wasting $599 for "Superb Blue ray" which many people don't care for anyway. PS3 has crappy reliabilaty, X-Box has really good reliabiity (if you don't get the ring of death) and the Wii does, too. It's not often you hear about a Wii breaking out of nowehere (instead, it's people spreading rumours about idiots who through their nunchucks or Wiimotes into their tv, playing it roughly), it may be often when some people get a ring of death on their X-Box, but not all of the time. However, it's quite often I here complaints about the PS3's bugs, glitching here and there. Some people say Blue ray should have been dis-included. Others say it's okay, but who gives a crap, get a DVD player, it's basically the same...Oh, it can "PLAY MORE GIGS FTW!!!1!1111!" Go play a PS game, you get the same rush of playing a game without the "Blue ray."

That's my last statement: Playability. PS3's playability is -O.K. (Negative OK)...You are a lucky crap if you don't have bug's 'n glitches, but those who do are unlucky, %90 people par say, because they rushed it to sell some. Now, they should have thought if Blue ray would be a good idea, because it costs a lot, and is what made the PS3 an overkill price. They should have gotten rid of the bugs and glitches. They should have waited, then released it. Now, PS3 fans are sad because of the negative publicity, that's in fact true. You can't defend a system forever, one day you'll reach the final straw, where you'll go completely beserk. This is already for my Wii, where I played Dragonball Z (never again) and you didn't even swing the wiimote, instead, press A!

Well, I'm done. If you have any more arguing left in you, go ahead. No flaming, though, if you must do that, PM me.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

oh and u can't defend your system forever

Well, if you read my post, then youwould have seen me exploit a weakness in the Wii which pissed me off. And actually, I hate X-Box 360, I just think it's better than a PS3, but the Wii is my favorite.

Well, anyway, with all of the facts I introduced to you in this manner, I was never trying to change your mind, just show you the many flaws of a PS3.

Oh, and double posting is against the rules bud.

bugs and glitchs? on my PS3 there has been anything wrong with it.

on other systems it might be different due to there system software.

i have the Eu model.

anyway i'm going to stop arguing with you. its not going to get me anywhere.

I wonder, all the ps3 critics.. have you guys actually owned a ps3? :/

I don't know what this talk about bugs and glitches is about, but from my experiences, my ps/ps2 games all play perfectly. The only problem I've seen was with NBA Live 2007. Now that was horrible glitching. xD

With an annoying emphasis on graphics with new consoles (which I personally don't think is that important), they'll need blu-ray.

And for all you ps3 owners, instructions on how to upgrade your hard drive.. so you can have a 300gb ps3 if you'd like :)

http://www.gamespot.com/features/617609 ... ks;title;9

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Blue-ray is near-useless in my book. Until Sony actually shows us something NEW and exciting that they've done with blue-ray, I don't care until they show me something revolutionary, different, and unheard of in gaming. Sure, blue-ray has 52 Gigs, but hey..it's biggest game so far is Oblivion, which is also on the PC and xbox 360 :XD:

As for Sound Quality and Better graphics...I don't care about graphics or sound. in fact, I play a game where the graphics can be made in ms paint and the sound is just hand made somethinoranother. yet, it's one of the deepest, greatest games I've ever played. If Sony is just going to say 'Hey, we can pump great graphics, sound, and speed into this game..even if the gameplay isn't that great", then they're going to lose a ton of customers.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I wonder, all the ps3 critics.. have you guys actually owned a ps3? :/

I don't know what this talk about bugs and glitches is about, but from my experiences, my ps/ps2 games all play perfectly. The only problem I've seen was with NBA Live 2007. Now that was horrible glitching. xD

With an annoying emphasis on graphics with new consoles (which I personally don't think is that important), they'll need blu-ray.

And for all you ps3 owners, instructions on how to upgrade your hard drive.. so you can have a 300gb ps3 if you'd like :)

http://www.gamespot.com/features/617609 ... ks;title;9

cool! i didn't know you could do that!

Blue-ray is near-useless in my book. Until Sony actually shows us something NEW and exciting that they've done with blue-ray, I don't care until they show me something revolutionary, different, and unheard of in gaming. Sure, blue-ray has 52 Gigs, but hey..it's biggest game so far is Oblivion, which is also on the PC and xbox 360 :XD:

As for Sound Quality and Better graphics...I don't care about graphics or sound. in fact, I play a game where the graphics can be made in ms paint and the sound is just hand made somethinoranother. yet, it's one of the deepest, greatest games I've ever played. If Sony is just going to say 'Hey, we can pump great graphics, sound, and speed into this game..even if the gameplay isn't that great", then they're going to lose a ton of customers.

oh and in my book blue-ray isn't quite useful now but it will be in the future.

as for games if think games on the PS3 are not that good is your opinion!

oh and in my book blue-ray isn't quite useful now but it will be in the future.

as for games if think games on the PS3 are not that good is your opinion!

?????? Several posts ago you were flipping out on me because I said blue ray was useless, what makes Adam Ross different? You even now change your mind and say it's useless until the future????

Well, the games aren't just his opinion...Just 18,000,000 people's opinion, basically people who own a wii or 360. Secede to this, please: The library isn't good. From seeing it, it's smaller than that of the wii's. It has quite a few repeat games, no wow games, one exclusive being Resistance. It repeats sports games, which I hate, the infamous tony hawk series, which I hate, and Oblivion, which I love. Of course Call of duty 3 is on there, which I thought was good, but it's multi system.

Until Sony get's companies to develop for them, near impossible due to X-Box 360 and wii in the lead, AKA the place where a company can make money, it won't be getting a lot of sales.

oh u have started again. i don't care if they are multi-system. u might, i don't. before sayin multi games are bad. lets say there was a game on PS3, Xbox360, PS2,Xbox and other consoles. u say its bad if they are multi. what about 360. u mention multi games are bad on PS3 what about the other consoles? blue-ray is usefull to people who want good movies.

oh u have started again. i don't care if they are multi-system. u might, i don't. before sayin multi games are bad. lets say there was a game on PS3, Xbox360, PS2,Xbox and other consoles. u say its bad if they are multi. what about 360. u mention multi games are bad on PS3 what about the other consoles? blue-ray is usefull to people who want good movies.

EXCUSE ME???? HAHAHAHA!!!

I would say lol but hahaha sounds better.

Dude, you aren't looking at it logically. If it's multi system, it's bad period. Meaning, it sucks on all systems. Only a select few multisystems are good, like...Call od duty and war games. I'm just saying the PS3 has too many.

Ha, blue ray is bull. Soon, it shall be in DVD's. The bolded part is bull. All blue ray does is hold more memory, prevents scrathcing, blah blah blah. Grab a DVD and use that. I call blue ray "Careless people's DVD" because those who scratch it carelessly will not have to worry. I'm a tad confused on the bolded part...That makes no sense; "who want good movies"...Oh, you mean HD wise. Get a frickin' HD t.v. if that's what you mean. If you mean clear wise, get a frickin' HD tv. If you can't afford an HD tv, then how the hell can you afford a PS3? :lol: :-$

If you mean movie wise, you are basically saying that only good movies go on blue ray. Make that clearer, please. :P

I'd just rather...Watch a DVD on a HD t.v. than use Blue ray. And if the HD tv had blue ray, good. Blue ray's best feature is scratches don't ruin it. <.<

You should care. Not all multi-games are bad (CoD, Oblivion, Morrowind, Final Fantasy..among others)..but most of the PS3's big, name games are on other systems. Oblivion? 360 or PC. CoD 3? PS2, xbox, xbox 360. If the Ps3 can't get any exclusive games besides Fight Night, maybe a couple other sports games, and that racing game..it won't sell systems.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Too bad you can't play Tekken 6 on anything but the ps3 :)

Blu-ray will probably be useful in the future, but as of now, I think DVDs are fine. I think Sony did it too quickly, but who knows? Maybe they're just one step ahead of all their competitors :)

Only time will tell what becomes the successor to DVDs..

Teaching and inspiring.

Blu-ray will probably be useful in the future, but as of now, I think DVDs are fine. I think Sony did it too quickly, but who knows? Maybe they're just one step ahead of all their competitors :)

1 year later...(Summer of '09)

Guy on commercial: NEW! GOLD RAY1!!1!!11!! IT HAS TEH OWNAGE GRAPHIX---

Producer: Cut! Idiot! It's for DVD's, not PS3's! This is the ten thousand time!

Guy: Oh yea...

Producer: From the top...Action!

Guy: New to DVD's, Gold ray. It's so advanced, it makes real look fake. In fact, Gold ray fits ten Babillion Gigs. This way, you can control your movie and get alternate sequences, like that [wagon]-movie Final Destination 3. Or you can watch it without control, since it looks overkill realistic. You'll think it's so realistic, you'll throw condiments at your T.V. at all of the boring crap, thus breaking your T.V. Combine it with a Plasma screen Hi def T.V. ad you'll piss yourself. Prepare for the ride of your life.

Gold ray, the most realistic and costless add on. Get your Gold ray DVD player for only $1.00. Buy now and get a PS3 for free! Just so you can laugh at those silly flaws on that PS3!

Blue ray will be useful, that is, if something like that doesn't happen.

I doubt DVDs will be going anywhere any time soon. And I'm SURE that by the time people are willing to pay $1000 (at least that's what I heard the price was, I may be horribly wrong here) for a blue ray player, or $500-$600 for a Ps3..it will be standard for consoles.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

lol. flaws on PS3 are what? i'm sure your beloved Xbox360 doesn't have flaws OR does it. Xbox360 has HD DVD. it deliver HD better than normal DVD blah blah blah! oh and i don't a have DVD player anymore when i have a PS3 because it plays DVDs. i didn't know that Blue ray was unscratchable.

in a few years time you can continue watching DVDs while the rest of the world switches to better things maybe blue-ray or HD DVD.

Before you argue with people do you actually have a PS3?

Dude, you aren't looking at it logically. If it's multi system, it's bad period. Meaning, it sucks on all systems. Only a select few multisystems are good, like...Call od duty and war games. I'm just saying the PS3 has too many.

Ha, blue ray is bull. Soon, it shall be in DVD's. The bolded part is bull. All blue ray does is hold more memory, prevents scrathcing, blah blah blah. Grab a DVD and use that. I call blue ray "Careless people's DVD" because those who scratch it carelessly will not have to worry. I'm a tad confused on the bolded part...That makes no sense; "who want good movies"...Oh, you mean HD wise. Get a frickin' HD t.v. if that's what you mean. If you mean clear wise, get a frickin' HD tv. If you can't afford an HD tv, then how the hell can you afford a PS3? :lol: :-$

If you mean movie wise, you are basically saying that only good movies go on blue ray. Make that clearer, please. :P

I'd just rather...Watch a DVD on a HD t.v. than use Blue ray. And if the HD tv had blue ray, good. Blue ray's best feature is scratches don't ruin it. <.<

nope blue rays's best feature is that its better than the DVD.

nope blue rays's best feature is that its better than the DVD.

I WILL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME STOP DOUBLE POSTING PLEASE!!!!!!

lol. flaws on PS3 are what? i'm sure your beloved Xbox360 doesn't have flaws OR does it. Xbox360 has HD DVD. it deliver HD better than normal DVD blah blah blah! oh and i don't a have DVD player anymore when i have a PS3 because it plays DVDs. i didn't know that Blue ray was unscratchable.

in a few years time you can continue watching DVDs while the rest of the world switches to better things maybe blue-ray or HD DVD.

AND AND ANOTHER THING I HATE X-BOX 360!!!! I'M A Wii FAN!

The X-Bx 360 is just better. That's why I made the ad YOU have to take seriosuly because........ :evil:

It does have flaws, for ten posts I've been explaining them to you, yet it's "No, you lie, PS3 is teh ownage!!11!!11" I mean, everyone has something wrong with their console, if not, then they find a flaw. I explained a flaw on my Wii. I don't own an X-Box for the last time. And, I borrowed a PS3 from my friend for a couple of months before he put it away.

And, if Blue ray came out on a advanced DVD player, I's get it, for the Hell of it, and because it's best feature is scratching doesn't matter. However, no one cares it's on the PS3. I focus on the playability of a console, not the crap they add to make it more expensive. I'd rather watch DVD's right now, then get a PS3 just to have Blue ray. And you say people will be turning to HDTV or blue ray? Well, duh. HDTV is so common. Who know? Maybe gold ray will come out. But it's the present right now. Think of that, and stop thinking blue ray will be there, who knows, it might never come out for anything except the PS3. We can't predict everything.

There, I said everything I needed to say. ::'

I focus on playability of consoles and games, but unfortunately, people care about great graphics. So, in order to sell those that audience, they'll need bluray discs.

Again, we can't really say anything but that it's had a rough start. We'll see once the bigger titles come out :)

Then we can argue some more, haha.

Teaching and inspiring.

Yeah, the 360 has HD DVD. But it isn't one of the 'Main Features' of the console, like Blue-Ray s with the PS3 :roll:

And, the flaws on the PS3? Poorly made hardware (Come on, you know if my friend's PS3 controller broke in about a month from casual gameplay, it's crappily built..especially when I have had an Xbox for 2 years and only replaced the controller once.), a crappy library, many bugs and flaws, and above all, a crappy company trying to distribute it :XD:

Yes, the 360 has flaws..like the Red Rings of Death. But guess what? Microsoft has a 3 year warranty in effect now. If you have EVER had a faulty console, or have one in the future, you can now send it in for repairs. And that's if you've EVER had one. And it's free. Almost any flaw with a 360, and you'll have a free repair.

PS: Stop double-posting, and learn to Make a proper sentence. If that doesn't matter, neither does your argument.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I focus on playability of consoles and games, but unfortunately, people care about great graphics. So, in order to sell those that audience, they'll need bluray discs.

Again, we can't really say anything but that it's had a rough start. We'll see once the bigger titles come out :)

Then we can argue some more, haha.

Well, maybe people should start going outside, there are beautiful graphics out there. :P