PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

I focus on playability of consoles and games, but unfortunately, people care about great graphics. So, in order to sell those that audience, they'll need bluray discs.

Again, we can't really say anything but that it's had a rough start. We'll see once the bigger titles come out :)

Then we can argue some more, haha.

Well, maybe people should start going outside, there are beautiful graphics out there. :P

I heard. DX5000 graphics? :wink:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sony in 10 years:

PS5, now on sale. $1,600 of pure graphical goodness. There is no controller, but you get to look at purty images collected by Sony. Games are $100 apiece, but they contain the greatest graphical ability ever known to mankind. You see, PS5 uses the new Getalife processor, an advanced processor that can support graphics that look just like real life!!

PS5. Beyond real life. Beyond Hi-Def. It's Sony's new graphical Engine.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

What the heck are you guys doing to your ps3 + accessories? 1 month for a controller? Broken ps3s.. already?

I've had my ps3 since January and no problems here.. :/

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

My next door neighbor has a Ps3. He has to turn it on 4 or 5 times for it to start right..other times, it won't respond. If it has a disc, sometimes it won't read. Even if it's brand-new. And he's had it since launch.

My friend who has a Ps3, and he got it a few months ago, has had to replace his controller. The analog sticks stopped responding right.

[hide=story]I really don't think Sony is building their products right..I once had a thought that it was all for you to go out and buy another console, and was planned, but that's kind of a silly idea. My friend's Ps2, he has had his about as long as I have (4 or 5 years maybe? Not sure.) I have had few problems. His Ps2, however..stopped working suddenly. He was going to go and buy a new console..but I said,"No..wait. Let's look inside I hear something if you shake it." We opened it up..and sure enough, a cable had come loose from it's socket. We stuck it back in, and it worked perfectly, almost as if it was brand new. Kind of pitiful, how an INTERNAL error that could easily be prevented by SONY, was able to occur..and even more so based on the fact that he was about to go spend a hundred bucks on a new one.[/hide]

So yeah. That's what has happened to their Ps3's..and Ps2 if you read the hidden one >.> Then again, the majority of people I know have experienced no problems. Just those few..oh, and the guy across the street 's ps2 fell off..it was broken instantly >.>..anyways, that's what happened. Mechanical errors can occur pretty easily. There was no extremities, no week-long gaming sessions, no bad tempers....no nothing, just mechanical errors.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Unlike most of biased people in here and do not hate any one of them, I own all 3 systems and played hundreds of games on them, gamefly ftw :P

PS3, current at SCEA Consumer Services due to a game being stuck and sent last thursday and should have a brand new one by tuesday. Great Customer Service there though seeing that I lost my receipt and from a gesture of good faith, waived the $150. Some kids at my party got two games stuck in it, wasn't Sony's fault.

This system is by far the best. I'm sure everyone knows the specs. Unfortunately as far as a gaming console, this is where Sony lacks. What exclusive game has there been on the PS3? So as of now if you were looking for an actual gaming system then look elsewhere because with this weak line-up, you won't be impressed. Waiting on Sony to release titles like GTA 4, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy 13, or Little Big Planet. Those are the games that would bring the PS3 out of the shadows again. When will Sony start creating more games for the PS3? I find myself playing about 10x more PS2 games on the PS3. Sony should have been releasing games like God of War 2 on Ps3 which was the best selling game this year. For a few months this year, the PS2 is outselling wii, 360, and ps3.

Current Units Sold: 4.28M+

360, don't have many complaints here. Never had any problems with the console itself, strong lineup of games like Gears of War. I'm like everyone else, counting down the days til Halo 3 :XD: It still has a lead over consoles sold because of how early they released it.

Current Units Sold: 10.4M+

My choice pick.

This is a gaming console, it focuses more on having fun playing games.

Wii Sports, Zelda, Mario, what else do you need in a gaming system? I have this system set up at work, people actually come in to play with me :XD:

Go to your local gaming store like gamestop and take a look around the shelves. Wii and 360 are releasing new games, PS3 isn't. Sony is releasing more PS2 than PS3 games.

Current Units Sold 9.27M+

Wii > 360 > PS3

Kaizoku

i have had my PS3 for 5 months and guess what? No problems. it works perfectly FINE! Gold-ray does not exist. if u think that i have liked sony forever then u are wrong!

True story

once i had a N64. i liked it way better than the PS1.

then i got a PS2 it was ok but i wanted to get a game cube.

before the PS3 came out. i read a lot about the 360 and i didn't want to get a PS3. i wanted a 360. but my brother and sister voted PS3! when we got it i still didn't like. i always argued with them. but after a few weeks i started liking the PS3. and now it is my favourite console.

the PS1 is more powerful than the N64

the Xbox is more powerful than the PS2 even though it didn't sell as much.

the wii is not as powerful as the 360 and PS3 but it makes up for it with it controller/remote thing. the 360 and Ps3 i don't really know which is more powerful but i still prefer the PS3

i have had my PS3 for 5 months and guess what? No problems. it works perfectly FINE! Gold-ray does not exist. if u think that i have liked sony forever then u are wrong!

True story

once i had a N64. i liked it way better than the PS1. then i got a PS2 it was ok but i wanted to get a game cube.

before the PS3 came out. i read a lot about the 360 and i didn't want to get a PS3. i wanted a 360. but my brother and sister voted PS3! when we got it i still didn't like. i always argued with them. but after a few weeks i started liking the PS3. and now it is my favourite console.

the PS1 is more powerful than the N64

the Xbox is more powerful than the PS2 even though it didn't sell as much.

the wii is not as powerful as the 360 and PS3 but it makes up for it with it controller/remote thing. the 360 and Ps3 i don't really know which is more powerful but i still prefer the PS3

Dude, gold ray was a joke. This is what I mean about you going to an extreme, and you need to chill out.

Yes, some PS3's break. I will say this again: You have to be lucky to have a none-defective one. PS3's are the worst systems available, Wii and X-Box 360 are the leaders 'cause--you are correct--the defects the PS3 HAS/HAD. Again, not everyone has a defective PS3, but then comes the lousy range of games available. A few okay, rest multisystem, and the reason I mention multisystem even if you don't give a damn is because you could easily get an X-Box 360 and get the multisystem game, cheaper than a PS3 and all. This is why system exclusives are important.

I can't stand it when people mention the power. Give me a SNES and I'm fine, may not have good graphics, may not be powerful but AT LEAST IT'S FUN. People that focus on graphics are pathetic, I must say, it's not the core of a good system, merely an add on the companies give to have the player feel a more realistic feel in playing. However, this is for only "Graphic Nerds" as my friend calls them. He likes graphics as much s the next guy, he's ranked number 5 in the Halo community but focuses on the gameplay. He even wants a Wii because they're fun. But guess what? They're sold out everywhere.

True story.

Arguing with an idiot at my school, obsessed with graphics. I said graphics aren't everything. He flips out. I laugh at him. He cries. I won.

The end.

Arguing with an idiot at my school who says he could get a Wii whenever he feels like it, and says you can't get PS3's anywhere. He admits they are in Wal Mart shelves, but they aren't aloud to sell them. I asked "Aren't the shelves the place where the video games/consoles are for sale?" "Ya, but they can't sell PS3's." I bet with him that I could get a PS3 if I asked for one, $500 dollars. So, he brings a bunch of his friends so he could laugh when he takes my $500 dollars (Which I didn't even have, because I knew I would win), and I brought friends too. Walk up to a store clerk, ask for a PS3, he takes it out, and WHAM! The kid takes off. I told the guy just proving the idiot wrong, put's it away, go home and play Wii.

The end.

I remember playing N64, and everything. I loved Nintendo until I got a PS@, I even thought the Wii would be lame. But studying it further, and I found the cool capabilities it had. My sister bought 3 (Or so I saw) to sell on ebay. Turns out my mom bought on for me, and on X-Mas day WHAM! I get one. My friends are envious of me.

I was criticized by the idiots at my school who are obsessed by graphics. Even an [wagon] who said anyone who has Wii's or PS3's are Gay's, then specifically called me Gay, now the kid is too afraid to talk to me cause I smashed his face in. Just an X-Box junkie. He was just doing it because his friends were around. After school, he was being all friendly, but I told him he's an [wagon], so he throws a punch at me. I get pissed. Smash him in the face when he least expects me to do it, then keep beating his face in. No, I did not get sued. And I go to a Catholic school, I will never have remorse for that jerk. <.< The funny part is, I win, he looses. He tells the guidence counceller, tells her I beat him during school, when he did nothing. I tell her a different story, s we have a meeting. I lured him in a big trap. He kept saying I hit him during school for no reason, that he likes X-Box and I was making fun of him. Well, I simply said "Liar" Every time. Eventually, he got frustrated, after I said "Wow." He then says "What the Hell, you [bleep]!" I told the guidance counceller he called me Gay in that term before we had the meeting, so she believed me. He was suspended for a couple of weeks.

The end.

What's so ironic about that story is that even though he played dirty I still one through cunning.

The moral of the story is to just say I don't follow people, what they like, etc. The fact is 50% of my school likes Wii, 45% like X-Box, the other 5% I award to the one kid who bet with me. The Wii teens are usually normal, X-Box are jerks, and pick on us, the PS3 kid is so/so neutral. (I haven't met anyone else besides him that likes PS3 at my school.)

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Yes, some PS3's break. I will say this again: You have to be lucky to have a none-defective one.

Would you mind, for a change, providing evidence for these radical claims?

Implying you have to be lucky to find a working PS3 is complete and utter bullcrap. You're basically saying, on the element of luck, >50% of PS3s are defunct. That's just completely sensationalist.

This is coming from a Wii fan and a PS3 despiser, but what you're 'claiming' are complete fabricated lies. No-one can take you seriously.

I've had a PS3 for around 5 months as well and I haven't had one single problem yet - not even a single freeze yet. Bloody fanboys....

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Yes, some PS3's break. I will say this again: You have to be lucky to have a none-defective one.

Implying you have to be lucky to find a working PS3 is complete and utter bullcrap. You're basically saying, on the element of luck, >50% of PS3s are defunct. That's just completely sensationalist.

This is coming from a Wii fan and a PS3 despiser, but what you're 'claiming' are complete fabricated lies. No-one can take you seriously.

Well you just butt-in to our long discussion, so you missed a lot. The evidence for me comes from my friends PS3, borrowed it, it had problems. And yes, you DO have to be lucky. For example, my friend has a defective one but my cousin's works perfectly fine? The evidence is all around you; game critics tell you the problems, some games lag, etc. The acme of evidence is why they aren't selling much. One doesn't start rumors if it's a good system saying it's terrible, has defects, etc. The rumors would be it's a good system. then, they wanted to release it before the Wii, they rushed it, and then I remember many people saying they either have bugs or don't, this was on the news.

I'm not implying anything, however I'm connecting to truthful events that have happened since the month it came out. There's my evidence Bubs, good enough?

Summary: The 50% chance of getting a defective one is the truth, so is the 50% of getting a good one. This is why it hasn't sold a lot, if there is another reason why then tell me, but from many sources it's because of the lagging, bugs, problems, problems, problems...This is the reason why the companies are switching to where they can make money, Assassins Creed going to X-Box 360. Why? Problems with the PS3. Currently "Fixing it" supposedly, cutting the price to a still expensive price, and screwing us. Again, if you have any other information why people don't like the PS3, tell me, I'd like to know. Tell me why it's not popular, not including the library of games. Just why people gave up on the PS3 is all I wanna know. And if this explanation is good enough, good. I'm happy. :P

[hide]

[/hide]

Well you just butt-in to our long discussion, so you missed a lot. The evidence for me comes from my friends PS3, borrowed it, it had problems. And yes, you DO have to be lucky. For example, my friend has a defective one but my cousin's works perfectly fine? The evidence is all around you; game critics tell you the problems, some games lag, etc. The acme of evidence is why they aren't selling much. One doesn't start rumors if it's a good system saying it's terrible, has defects, etc. The rumors would be it's a good system. then, they wanted to release it before the Wii, they rushed it, and then I remember many people saying they either have bugs or don't, this was on the news.

I'm not implying anything, however I'm connecting to truthful events that have happened since the month it came out. There's my evidence Bubs, good enough?

To put it simply, no. You'r evidence is biased, based on you and your friends experience and carries no reliable source or external source. You borrowed one from your friend and your cousin...that's 2 people. 2 people for how many millions the PS3 has sold, and you think that is a high enough quantity to seriously support your claims? Give me a break.

Find me a source online where critics highlight how all PS3s (or the majority, as you claim) are buggy, laggy or unreliable. Yes, they may have reported a dodgy shipment, but that's parcel with any other console. What you claim is, again, baseless and sensationalist.

Oh, and FYI: I read over the last few pages, so don't assume I just 'butt in'. This is a forum anyway, so I'm entitled to ridicule and make a mockery of your opinions.

Ask any other member here on the forums and they'll support me on this arguement against yours. Stop thinking that a few personal experiences of yours can relate to an entire global project. As much as you wish, you're not that influential in the world.

[hide]

[/hide]

To put it simply, no. You'r evidence is biased, based on you and your friends experience and carries no reliable source or external source. You borrowed one from your friend and your cousin...that's 2 people. 2 people for how many millions the PS3 has sold, and you think that is a high enough quantity to seriously support your claims? Give me a break.

Find me a source online where critics highlight how all PS3s (or the majority, as you claim) are buggy, laggy or unreliable. Yes, they may have reported a dodgy shipment, but that's parcel with any other console. What you claim is, again, baseless and sensationalist.

Oh, and FYI: I read over the last few pages, so don't assume I just 'butt in'. This is a forum anyway, so I'm entitled to ridicule and make a mockery of your opinions.

Ask any other member here on the forums and they'll support me on this arguement against yours. Stop thinking that a few personal experiences of yours can relate to an entire global project. As much as you wish, you're not that influential in the world.

But it's not just my personal experiences, it's many others. I'm not influencial on the world, I don't even know exactly what you are saying.

This is where my information comes from besides MY personal experiences. All 100% true.

While I may not have said any of this, I've always known every professional critic hated PS3, INCLUDING the NY times! That's embarassing. This video happened to be my secret weapon, I show this to any ignorant person I come across (however you aren't ignorant bubs, just mis-informed). I use my personal experiences because they are easier to clarify, I don't have to explain every detail why it's so bad. Personal experiences usually give boosted evidence, even though it's my own personal experience.

Biased evidence. It may be, however it's true to what the PS3 actually is, through my own personal experience I was able to varify wether or not the critics were just saying it was bad or not. One was bugged, which was my friends, the other my cousins, all fine. Whereas I watched the news as well and they said 50/50 bugged. The news isn't really my personal experience, is it?

Love that song and part 2.

Well, I'm done for now, but that's all the proof you need...I guess. I can find more if you want me too. Go ahead. Your turn I guess. :P

If you actually believe that your biased opinion, based upon dubious facts, and youtube videos can be used as reliable, impartial evidence...well, there's just no point in discussing it further with you.

Thanks for proving my point. Good day.

A poorly designed youtube video = evidence?

Next he'll be whipping out the edited wiki links. :lol:

Actually, nearly everyone knows I hate wikipedia. It's the worst source of information you can find anywhere.

And much of that video is true, no matter what you say, I really don't give a damn, the fact here is I'm right anyway. My "Biased" opinion is based on many facts by nearly every critic that critiqued the PS3, and combined with my personal experiences = a varified answer. PS3 = disaster, that's both In my opinion and for many other critics.

I don't even know why such a rude intrusion got too far. It's a console, therefore we shouldn't be arguing and calling others "Biased" and other rude crap. Just looking at facts helps. If you can find me true information about the PS3 that isn't bashed by millions, Post it. :)

A poorly designed youtube video = evidence?

Next he'll be whipping out the edited wiki links. :lol:

Actually, nearly everyone knows I hate wikipedia. It's the worst source of information you can find anywhere.

And much of that video is true, no matter what you say, I really don't give a damn, the fact here is I'm right anyway. My "Biased" opinion is based on many facts by nearly every critic that critiqued the PS3, and combined with my personal experiences = a varified answer. PS3 = disaster, that's both In my opinion and for many other critics.

I don't even know why such a rude intrusion got too far. It's a console, therefore we shouldn't be arguing and calling others "Biased" and other rude crap. Just looking at facts helps. If you can find me true information about the PS3 that isn't bashed by millions, Post it. :)

The facts, right. All I've heard is your 'fact' of how often it breaks which is completely unsupported. Now that you realize you actually have to backup yourself in a credible debate you've decided to go all "oh why do we have to fight, why can't we just agree to disagree... ect ect.)

Give us actual numbers. Something from a press conference (like when Microsoft admitted that the 360's had a problem) or something simular to it. A random youtube link is not evidence. I don't even see how you can call it evidence and then say wiki is a horrible source.

Please, you're just backing yourself into a hole. I hate to be the one defending (well, any console) but stop spreading lies. Aside from that don't expect anyone to take you seriously as you blab about these numbers, and then support it with an anecdotal story and a youtube link. If you want I could easily combat that by saying "well I know 5 people who's PS3 works fine... and here is a youtube link explaining why!".

PS3 is not faulty. i have had no lag. the games haven't crashed yet. the system hasn't done anything strange. i wanted to get a Xbox360 because i read about the PS3 and loads critized it. but i say critics are just dumb.

Blue-ray is useless. Most useful disc available

Its faulty. nope you are wrong PS3 is not faulty you are faulty.

Its cost too much. who cares if can't afford it don't get one. you have to accept the fact that as more advanced things come out the future they won't be cheap.

PS3 is not faulty. i have had no lag. the games haven't crashed yet. the system hasn't done anything strange. i wanted to get a Xbox360 because i read about the PS3 and loads critized it. but i say critics are just dumb.

Its cost too much. who cares if can't afford it don't get one. you have to accept the fact that as more advanced things come out the future they won't be cheap.

Well, at least you admit that blue ray is useless. Oh, and just because your PS3 is faulty, doesn't mean other people's aren't. :wink:

I CAN afford to get one, however such a rediculous amount of money for a console is a waste of my money. And IF more advanced things come ot, like Microsoft plans on doing, they won't be a rediculous amount of money like the PS3, sony admitted the damn things cost so much to make, and that's why they cost so much.

And critics are dumb? Without critics, who play the system and are far more smart in knowing these consoles than you ever will, we would never be able to see if a system is good or not. Hell, I'm a critic, I took a couple of PS3's, one was okay, the other faulty, my friend returns that one, I give back my cousin the non buggy one, my conclusion was it was an okay system, for both consoles, good or bad. Now the faulty one--it just had some wierd glitches, many lags, bugs, ate my friends memory, etc. My cousins was fine--however, none of the games he had were...Exciting. I don't care about racing games that show mud and dirt flying into your car, as a matter of fact, racing games aren't my thing. However, Resistance was pretty good, but I could get an average shooting game anywhere. And that was all he had.

Alright, everyone is begging for proof, evidence, they are having their periods, thus I'll give you critics reviews, close looks at the PS3, company quotes about the system, etc etc.

henman, just to let you know before I begin, I don't care if you disagree with any of this, I don't care if you think any of this is wrong, and mostly, don't give a damn if you complain. This goes for everyone also. Now...

[hide=Critical Reviews and Stupid Claims from the Company]For many sane and popular reviewests, apparently they must have gotten bad PS3's, or why the hell would they give bad reviews? Hmmmm.... :-k

Howard Stringer, you have a problem. Your companyÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s new video game system just isnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t that great.

Ever since Mr. Stringer took the helm last year at Sony, the struggling if still formidable electronics giant, the world has been hearing about how the coming PlayStation 3 would save the company, or at least revitalize it. Even after Microsoft took the lead in the video-game wars a year ago with its innovative and powerful Xbox 360, Sony blithely insisted that the PS3 would leapfrog all competition to deliver an unsurpassed level of fun.

Put bluntly, Sony has failed to deliver on that promise.

Measured in megaflops, gigabytes and other technical benchmarks, the PlayStation 3 is certainly the worldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most powerful game console. It falls far short, however, of providing the worldÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most engaging overall entertainment experience. There is a big difference, and Sony seems to have confused one for the other.

The PS3, which was introduced in North America on Friday with a hefty $599 price tag for the top version, certainly delivers gorgeous graphics. But they are not discernibly prettier than the Xbox 360ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s. More important, the whole PlayStation 3 system is surprisingly clunky to use and simply does not provide many basic functions that users have come to expect, especially online.

I have spent more than 30 hours using the PlayStation 3 over the last week or so and may have played more different games on the system ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Blue-ray is not useless, it's going to replace dvds. It's a good format and is actually winning against hd-dvd. Even so, Blue-ray raised the price of the PS3 and has no benefits to offer the console (other than a blue-ray player). All the extra space makes developers lazy and then they design bad games with sloppy code. Tons of developers have proven a dual layer dvd disk (what the 360 uses) is plenty of space for todays games.

One thing to add about the PS3 games, Madden 2008. Madden on the 360 runs at a steady 60 fps while the ps3 only runs at 30 fps and dips even lower to make it choppy. The game has gotten lower scores on the ps3 than any other console it was released on. So if the ps3 can't run Madden at 60 fps but the 360 can, then how is the ps3 superior?

goldenblade995.png

Its cost too much. who cares if can't afford it don't get one. you have to accept the fact that as more advanced things come out the future they won't be cheap

I agree with only that comment. More advanced things WILL cost more in the future. But, I fail to see the argument. The Ps3 isn't advanced, but it's still expensive.

No, blue-ray isn't useless..there's just no real advantages right now. The 360's double-layer DVDs are doing perfect..The Wii isn't as powerful or graphically advanced, yet it's still an amazing gaming console..considering how it also contains the console from LAST GEN..which was a failure, but it's still great to have back compatibility..especially on a console like the Wii.

So, what is the point in having blue-ray? It's more expensive to develop for, the extra space isn't really needed in this gen, and the only advantage is ability to produce 1337 gr4ff1x ('Good graphics' for all of you people who speak proper english. (you guys rock!)) and to have a blue-ray player.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Lemme say one thing, I don't have a PS3, nor do I want one.

Now, to the argument. I have a Wii and a 360. If I feel like playing a fps, or online, or im just in the mood for great graphics, or just guitar hero, im playing my 360. Now if i just want a little fun for 1 an hour, im playing Madden on my wii, where i feel like im playing football(without all the boo-boos)(yes i know im a whimp :ohnoes: ), or im playing harry potter 5, where i get to duel malfoy, crab, goyle, voldemort, bellatrix, or lucious, where i use my wii-wand to cast all the spells.

I vote for:

Wii60

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

Wow what interesting but also stupid and biased report. you people will have to accept the fact that blue-ray is the best disc. Sony makes faulty products? wrong! i have had my PS2 for about 5 years. Guess what? it hasn't broken down. PS3: no problems.

Games are 100% your opinion. whether only one person in the world likes a game. it doesn't the game rubbish because it how fun you think it is. for the best console it is also your opinion but there is also a fact.

Thats right PS3 controllers are motion sensitive. oh no one can make motion apart from the wii. Wrong that would be like saying that no one can make a console because nintendo made the first one.( i think)

(Resistance is the best game on the PS3) and the most popular

The PS3 motion sensory is heavily lacking in comparison to the Wii.

It's good technology, I'll give it that, just poorly ultilized. And by poorly I mean fails horribly in comparison to even arcade games given the different in capabilities of both units.

Wow what interesting but also stupid and biased report. you people will have to accept the fact that blue-ray is the best disc. Sony makes faulty products? wrong! i have had my PS2 for about 5 years. Guess what? it hasn't broken down. PS3: no problems.

Games are 100% your opinion. whether only one person in the world likes a game. it doesn't the game rubbish because it how fun you think it is. for the best console it is also your opinion but there is also a fact.

Thats right PS3 controllers are motion sensitive. oh no one can make motion apart from the wii. Wrong that would be like saying that no one can make a console because nintendo made the first one.( i think)

(Resistance is the best game on the PS3) and the most popular

It's not a STUPID and BIASED report you IGNORANT person. Ahem. Excuse me. (Got a little Angered there...)

That report wasn't biased, it was actually many compiled facts, absolutly no opinions by me at all until the end, which are true nevertheless...Oh and if you don't know what a word means, then please don't say it. Look it up in the dictionary first, then say it. But thanks for the "interesting" bit in there.

I compiled the facts, looking for critical reviews, YOU will just have to except the fact that PS3 didn't start out good and won't do good for a while.

Ifyou bothered to read what I put in blu-ray, (by the way, it's not blue, it's blu) I clearly stated:

Now, I shall admit that HD-DVD cannot fit as much as blu-ray can, and has a slower information transport time, HD-DVD makes up for this by offering secondary video and audio recorders, Internet support, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby digital plus, as well as being region free (Standard), as this is optional for blu-ray. It's also cheaper than blu-ray. Blu-ray itself is also a factor making the PS3 cost so much.

I put the negative of HD-DVD, then put the things blu-ray cannot do. That's not being biased. I looked for a long while for these facts, so Nadil wouldn't relentlessly hunt me down and obliterate me. :lol:

Oh, the motion SUCKS for the PS3. There, I said it. SUCKS. PS3 copied, they got their just deserts by selling a measly amount of copies. It seems I annoyed you, a fanboy, I clearly wrote:

Then, the controller. I'm kinda pissed, they took the Wii's idea. Basically thieves at times, but not really. But taking motion sensory? No, no, no, no...That's the Wii's. Well anyway, the controller looks...Exactly like the previous controller, AKA it's predassesor. However, by me looking at it, and forgive me if I annoy any fanboys, the controller is nothing different besides the motion sensory.

:P They stole the idea, they just made the same controller over, Sony needs to get originality.

Sony does make faulty products, I have a pair of headphones that died, this is my third pair. Their Playstation proved not a faulty product, and I know it won't die for a long time. However, PS3's were a disappointment to many. Faulty products aren't uncommon in Sony.

So, henman, it's clear to me that you are flipping out and need to calm down. Good, you may not have faulty products, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either. And, the next time you flip out and call my report faulty without knowing what it means...Well, that's a different story. :)