PS3 Wii or 360 !!!!!!

introuble3

well e3 wasn't that bad for the wii....

I like the things they are coming out with in the near future. Can you say PURE DOMINATION with all caps typed 1,000 times AND without going temporarily insane? :lol:

The games they had to offer really look like we'll get far, for the DS and Wii. Reggie (Nintendo's speaker) even admitted we are dominating the market, with young and old audiences alike. So, he says, Wii is the future of gaming.

Now it would be the future if the made the graphics, just for the graphics geeks, so I can stop their constant nagging and bragging about "Graphics are everything," it seriously makes me want to stick a penknife in their back... -.-

The Wii zapper! That looks awesome.

But the true fact, MS and SONY were...No show either. We all knew what was going to happen in both companies. Thusly, Nintendo had things we knew about, and didn't...Yet it wasn't satisfying...So E3 itself wasn't the greatest, since it truly had nothing to show...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My graphing calculator >>>> ps3/360/wii :boohoo:

'nuff said. :^o

[Not because its a graphing calculator, but because its MY graphing calculator 8-) )

?????? huh????? im confused

Um, looks like my post was a little on the spam side, wasn't it?

But more seriously, i would vote the 360. Just because it has superior software than the ps3 (now, and possibly in the future as well), and better hardware than the wii. Not to mention a lot of my favorite games and developers (like bungie and bioware) are with microsoft.

I wouldn't get the ps3, because it is seemingly stuck on a downward spiral. Even with a few games in the future, it can't catch up. All talk about soon-to-be-released blockbuster titles for the ps3 makes us forget the fact that the Wii and 360 also have their own powerhouse games (like Halo 3, and the next Metroid).

As for the Wii, it just seemed too casual. More of a novelty item than a videogame system.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

• 2 weeks later...

i would definatly chose sony's PS3. because of its power. it plays the best disc type available in the world. Blue-ray disc.(BD). its graphics are really good. it is HD. u can play some of your PS2,PS1 games on it. better controller than the 360 because it can be recharged by connecting it to the system. it has motion sensitive controllers.

so my overall vote is:

1. definatley PS3!

2. Xbox 360 even though i like PS3 the 360 is also very good. their graphics are similar. they basically the same thing.

3. Wii isn't thrid coz i don't like it. i like the idea of a game when u don't have to use controller all the time.

i would definatly chose sony's PS3. because of its power. it plays the best disc type available in the world. Blue-ray disc.(BD). its graphics are really good. it is HD. u can play some of your PS2,PS1 games on it. better controller than the 360 because it can be recharged by connecting it to the system. it has motion sensitive controllers.

360 controllers can plug and play also.

all_forum2.jpg

introuble3.png

introuble3.png

I still stick with the 360. Ps3 has the wonderful and all-powerful cell processor and the amazing quality dscs that are blue-ray..but they haven't shown me that they can use it yet, I'm still unimpressed by the PS3..maybe that'll change when Sony steps it up a notch and trying to use what they've got to it's potential.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

the PS3 and 360 graphic are the same. why?

on a HD tv the 360 graphics look way better than PS3 on a normal tv.

on a HD tv the PS3 graphics look way better than 360 on a normal tv.

they can do the same things.

each one has a special feature.

Xbox360......... has Xbox Live

PS3...............has Blue-ray

Live > blue-wtf!

360 is the best followed closely by wii

Wii has.................Free Wifi...Some good games, coming out with good ones...Many people, young and old, like it.

X-Box 360..................Has some good games and companies following...(Only imo)...Graphics are nice, but not everything to me. They are nice to have, now and again.

PS3...................Is inferior. Graphics are good, but they are pretty unimpressive to X-Box 360. No good games. Blue ray.....Uh, who gives a damn? I guess it's cool, but I don't give what it has, as long as it plays games and is fun, good storyline, etc. Again, Graphics are nice now and again, but they aren't everything.

X-Box 360 isn't my thing, nor is PS3, between the two X-Box 360, between the 3, it's obviously Wii.

ok answer this.

What makes 360 so much better than the PS3?

What can the 360 do that the PS3 can't do?

Have good games, that's what the PS3 can't do.

Have good games?

how long has the 360 been out?

the 360 didn't have many games either when it came out but more games kept comin after

Well, let's see...A year, the 360 has some good games (Only in my opinion), however, the PS3 continues to do terrible and thusly, many companies have said screw and went to where they can make money. There is also another thing the PS3 can't do: Sell a lot of consoles. Well, that's two. Can anyone find anything else? :P

EDIT: W00t! First post of page 28! \'

Have good games?

how long has the 360 been out?

the 360 didn't have many games either when it came out but more games kept comin after

Well, let's see...A year, the 360 has some good games (Only in my opinion), however, the PS3 continues to do terrible and thusly, many companies have said screw and went to where they can make money. There is also another thing the PS3 can't do: Sell a lot of consoles. Well, that's two. Can anyone find anything else? :P

EDIT: W00t! First post of page 28! \'

I'm with you on this one >.>

(woot! 1st person to quote the 1st poster on page 28 \' )

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Why?

what is so terrible about the PS3 games?

and actually the 360 was released way before the PS3

*Sighs*

I already clarified the X-Box 360 has been out for a year.

The terrible thing about PS3 games is that they are repeats of past games that have been repeated also. There is only Resistance that hasn't, maybe a couple of others I can't name that are original for the PS3, but I truly don't give a damn. Anyway, the rest are like knock-offs of past games. And THAT'S what is terrible about them.

Now, I suppose next you will say "What's so bad about remakes?" The bad part about them is they aren't original, just repeated with better graphics, or remade for the system. Who would want the latest version when you can have the original? The only good remakes I've ever had was Trauma Centers Wii version, the original was good, but the Wi's version was better., because they added new features and it was a totally different story with it. Remakes for the PS3 are boring. For example, sports games for the PS3. Tsk.

And last but not least, too many multi system games. Don't dare say "What's so bad about multi system games?" Well, they are either suckish movie games, or just Call of Duty 3 or others. I admit, they are good (Except the sports games), however, none are system exclusive, which the PS3 needs to attract costumers.

That's my explanation, read it and weep! Buahahahahah! :XD:

yes i am weeping, You wish!

i have something that the PS3 can do that 360 can't do.

PS3 can play blue ray disc. Before you say what is so good about blue ray disc?

it has a lot more space than the DVD. infact it has up to 52GB!

resulting in better sound quality because there isn't any compression.

So it has a lot of space its still use less.

well it has better sound quality. lets say u get a game with more than one disc because if u put it on one disc there isn't enough space. with blue ray disc u probily wouldn't need a second one.

well it has better sound quality. lets say u get a game with more than one disc because if u put it on one disc there isn't enough space. with blue ray disc u probily wouldn't need a second one.

You sound like a sales person lol. :XD: Nobody cares about blue ray, it's rubbish that made the PS3 cost so much. Blue ray is so useless, you can't even play 3/4 of the games from PS2 or 1. Only some. This is why the PS3 is rubbish. You act like blue ray is a good thing. It can be good, it helps negate those pesky scratches, and will still play with them, blah blah blah. With blue ray, it sucks. The PS3 itself isn't good, because of it's defects. When it's "fixed" the world will know if the fix is actually a fix, and not "Downgraded PS3!!!11!!1lolz!" Or vice versa. And lemme tell you, I remember when the hype of the PS3 was everywhere. Now it's died down, blue ray was critically acclaimed a bad choice for the PS3.

Oh, and I know something else the PS3 cannot do that X-Box and Wii can: Be ahead in the console wars :XD:

Oh, and heres something else: If they don't do something about the bugs, it'll be terrible forever. What, they are getting rid of the 60 gig PS3 and downgrading it and making it "OMG $499!!!!1!1!!111111" <.< Nobody in the right mind would buy downgraded PS3 for that much. If they drop it to $299, then it would sell a lot, but they'd "Lose money" which they already dumped millions into oblivion with this whole PS3 crap project. :P

Well, I'll exploit more PS3 weaknesses and talk to you later. :-w

Cheers,

Sephiroth_King

The terrible thing about PS3 games is that they are repeats of past games that have been repeated also.

Same goes with xbox. Nintendo too. It happens with all consoles..

Blue ray is so useless, you can't even play 3/4 of the games from PS2 or 1

Actually, every single one of my ps and ps2 games have worked on my ps3. I don't know what you're talking about.

Developing a game for a new system is always hard. You have to get used to the new programming. And since it's a new system, you also have to work on wowing the players with all new stuff.

Remember when the ps2 came out? It had a slow start up too. Or xbox? Launch for xbox (not 360):

Halo

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

NFL Fever 2002

Project Gotham Racing

Fuzion Frenzy

Madden NFL 2002

NASCAR Thunder 2002

Cel Damage

NASCAR Heat 2002

TransWorld Surf

Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open

NHL Hitz 2002

Mad Dash Racing

Shrek

4x4 EVO 2

Dark Summit

Air Force Delta Storm

Dead or Alive 3

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x

Honestly, there's like 2 whole games I'd play in that lineup. But better games have been made for the xbox/360 since then.

The same will happen with the ps3. And with all the negative publicity, people aren't even willing to try it out.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

The terrible thing about PS3 games is that they are repeats of past games that have been repeated also.

Same goes with xbox. Nintendo too. It happens with all consoles..

Blue ray is so useless, you can't even play 3/4 of the games from PS2 or 1

Actually, every single one of my ps and ps2 games have worked on my ps3. I don't know what you're talking about.

Developing a game for a new system is always hard. You have to get used to the new programming. And since it's a new system, you also have to work on wowing the players with all new stuff.

Remember when the ps2 came out? It had a slow start up too. Or xbox? Launch for xbox (not 360):

Halo

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

NFL Fever 2002

Project Gotham Racing

Fuzion Frenzy

Madden NFL 2002

NASCAR Thunder 2002

Cel Damage

NASCAR Heat 2002

TransWorld Surf

Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open

NHL Hitz 2002

Mad Dash Racing

Shrek

4x4 EVO 2

Dark Summit

Air Force Delta Storm

Dead or Alive 3

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x

Honestly, there's like 2 whole games I'd play in that lineup. But better games have been made for the xbox/360 since then.

The same will happen with the ps3. And with all the negative publicity, people aren't even willing to try it out.

Well, I've always hated the PS3, they rushed the release and I predicted it'd be bad. It has a slow release, and it shall i they don't get exclusives. It has too many repeats, no originals. All companies may do that, but the PS3 is overkill. :P None of those games you listed are fun, though...Imo. Dead or alive :D But the rest are sports games, which are too much.

Also I'm just going with what my friends have said, as their PS2 games (or 1) don't work, at all, and I've heard that from may people as well.

Developing a system is hard, obviously, however, if they didn't rush the release, they would have had a fast start and would be doing excellent, with no negative publicity and exclusives.

That's all...Again.

You sound like a sales person lol. :XD: Nobody cares about blue ray, it's rubbish that made the PS3 cost so much. Blue ray is so useless, you can't even play 3/4 of the games from PS2 or 1. Only some. This is why the PS3 is rubbish. You act like blue ray is a good thing. It can be good, it helps negate those pesky scratches, and will still play with them, blah blah blah. With blue ray, it sucks. The PS3 itself isn't good, because of it's defects. When it's "fixed" the world will know if the fix is actually a fix, and not "Downgraded PS3!!!11!!1lolz!" Or vice versa. And lemme tell you, I remember when the hype of the PS3 was everywhere. Now it's died down, blue ray was critically acclaimed a bad choice for the PS3.

Oh, and I know something else the PS3 cannot do that X-Box and Wii can: Be ahead in the console wars :XD:

Oh, and heres something else: If they don't do something about the bugs, it'll be terrible forever. What, they are getting rid of the 60 gig PS3 and downgrading it and making it "OMG $499!!!!1!1!!111111" <.< Nobody in the right mind would buy downgraded PS3 for that much. If they drop it to $299, then it would sell a lot, but they'd "Lose money" which they already dumped millions into oblivion with this whole PS3 crap project. :P

Well, I'll exploit more PS3 weaknesses and talk to you later. :-w

Cheers,

Sephiroth_King

Blue-ray is not rubbish it is better than your so called DVD.

if u don't like it then good for you.